H-DROL and Drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
No, run the h-drol as planned. Just moderate your drinking to the best of your ability.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
funny...

never found myself in a position in which drinking would be hard to not do...
:Thinkingof_:

jarcna

Awards
I completely agree with you Smitty....tough spot I'm in....

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I completely agree with you Smitty....tough spot I'm in....
whatever the case, just don't overindulge and you'll be fine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4-6 weeks! if you can't maintain disclipine for that long, maybe you should examine priorities.

as a recovering alcoholic i can tell you that saying no isn't as hard as it sounds.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
4-6 weeks! if you can't maintain disclipine for that long, maybe you should examine priorities.

as a recovering alcoholic i can tell you that saying no isn't as hard as it sounds.
Agreed, drinking water or juice is just as easy as drinking alcohol. If peer pressure is a problem, use a solid cup and lie to them.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed, drinking water or juice is just as easy as drinking alcohol. If peer pressure is a problem, use a solid cup and lie to them.
better still... if peer pressure's a problem, get new friends.

TeamT10

Awards
damn right...

im in college and thats all the life is here is drinking, and im a brewer...and do artwork for a pub...and i dont drink because i know its not worth it on any level while doing this stuff

all my friends support what i do, and never try and get me to drink now...if your friends dont understand what your doin and that its a health risk...you shouldnt be chillin with em

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Having 1 beer won't kill you. It might even be healthy for you. If you are planning on getting drunk/wasted, that is a different story.

It sounds like you want to drink, more so than having to drink. Go for it in moderation. If you don't want to drink and it is actually a matter of must, get a beer and take couple of sips from it and just hold it for the rest of the night. I do that a lot.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Often, I go to the bar and order up a water. I get razzed for it but it's all good.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I've never ran a cycle but I've stopped drinking just because it's a waste of money and is a set back to my goals..
Why would you run a cycle and drink?? It makes no since to me.. You should either do one or the other but not both!!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Because alot of people enjoy drinking in social setting. Being on cycle and drinking is alot more common then you may think.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
better yet, if peer pressure is a problem get bigger balls

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because alot of people enjoy drinking in social setting. Being on cycle and drinking is alot more common then you may think.
A methylated steriod is hard enough on the liver no need to toss booze in with it. Seriously if you can't stop drinking for that 4-6 weeks don't do the cycle.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
A methylated steriod is hard enough on the liver no need to toss booze in with it. Seriously if you can't stop drinking for that 4-6 weeks don't do the cycle.
That's exactly what my thoughts were!! 4-6 weeks should be nothing if your serious about getting the most out of your cycle and keeping your body healthy!!

EArch

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what my thoughts were!! 4-6 weeks should be nothing if your serious about getting the most out of your cycle and keeping your body healthy!!
What about the 4 weeks of PCT? very moderate consumption of maybe a few drinks once a week?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about the 4 weeks of PCT? very moderate consumption of maybe a few drinks once a week?
That would not be near as bad, however after PCT would obviously be the smartest choice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so is drinking and driving-being common doesn't make it ok.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
One is effecting a single individual, while the other is jeoprodizing the lives of others...hence not the same

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One is effecting a single individual, while the other is jeoprodizing the lives of others...hence not the same
making decisions based on what is right vs what is popular is the theme i was aiming for.:bigok:

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
making decisions based on what is right vs what is popular is the theme i was aiming for.:bigok:

Oh, right. I agree with ya. In a perfect world, all would do right. Unfortunately as you know...we don't quite live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.