Need help plz!!!!

jb96rp

Awards
My gf is looking for a supplement that will give her energy through the day. She knows I workout religiously and that I take all sorts of pre workouts. She snuck a scoop of my jacked 3D and loved it. Im extremely vascular though and thats not a look she particulary likes. So what would be a good suplement for her to take that would give her loads of energy like a preworkout but without vascularity.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Motivate from Anabolic Innovations!

I have tried it, OMG good!!!

She will like!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My gf is looking for a supplement that will give her energy through the day. She knows I workout religiously and that I take all sorts of pre workouts. She snuck a scoop of my jacked 3D and loved it. Im extremely vascular though and thats not a look she particulary likes. So what would be a good suplement for her to take that would give her loads of energy like a preworkout but without vascularity.
Applied Nutriceuticals- black cats
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/black-cat-500-mg-60-caps.html

jb96rp

Awards
Both of the above products seem to be legit. I will have her take a look at them and see if this is something she wuld try

jb96rp

Awards
Seems perfect to me. Im liking the motivate as well. $24 for 120 capsules is a good deal to. Im sure she will like that it shreds fat and helps with stress even though shes only 115lbs lol.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seems perfect to me. Im liking the motivate as well. $24 for 120 capsules is a good deal to. Im sure she will like that it shreds fat and helps with stress even though shes only 115lbs lol.
LOL women.. They say they are fat, yet under a buck 20 :D

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
OEP hehe

really though, motivate is on point.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Motivate works well. I also like taking ALCAR pre-workout.