Low Carb Protein.....?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Guys

I need a Protein with low carbs and sugars but must IMPORTANT is the taste (with water) damn i used various ON, MucleMilk,EAS but Isopure now is ultra expensive LG Lipoprotein not bad BSN Syntha-6 IMO the best flavor i`ve tried but has 13g per scoop well guys any recommendations i need one ultra fast for my low carb diet

my friend has a tube of IDS Multi-Pro Whey Isolate he`s say me if I like got it, but i not found reference of the flavor the profile is impressive

any help here chamacos!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDS Multi-Pro is what I used for a while because the price is great and the profile, as you mentioned, is nice. The cappucino flavor is actually awesome, but belgian chocolate isn't that great (gritty). It also has 5g sugar/scoop.

Most proteins now that aren't gainers are pretty low on the carb spectrum. If you're really worried about it, just go with Isopure. Otherwise, more importantly, are you looking for whey isolate? Or some kind of a blend? If you're looking at a blend and not the whey isolate, I'd go with Trutein or Procomplex.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Whey isolate's are always little to no carb but as for flavor... Optimum Hydrowhey is $$$ but not bad tasting, Muscle Gauge Nutrition has good stuff @ awesome prices if you can find it in-stock.

Supp Tank

Awards
Hi Guys

I need a Protein with low carbs and sugars but must IMPORTANT is the taste (with water) damn i used various ON, MucleMilk,EAS but Isopure now is ultra expensive LG Lipoprotein not bad BSN Syntha-6 IMO the best flavor i`ve tried but has 13g per scoop well guys any recommendations i need one ultra fast for my low carb diet

my friend has a tube of IDS Multi-Pro Whey Isolate he`s say me if I like got it, but i not found reference of the flavor the profile is impressive

any help here chamacos!
I would try ZERO Carb by VPX. It is 100% Whey Protein Isolate. I love the taste. You can get the 2lb bottle for 50% at Supplement Tank. Brand new product and it works. I use it for my triathlon training and the resultshave been great... Good luck

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Guys

any help here chamacos!
MyoFusion is probably the best tasting, lower carbohydrate protein available in the US. For the BEST, IMO, is Leppin Sport Pro4 - but you would have to get that from New Zealand :) Some people like Zero Carb Isopure, but I personally can't stand the taste of any of their flavours.

~Team APPNUT

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MyoFusion is probably the best tasting, lower carbohydrate protein available in the US. For the BEST, IMO, is Leppin Sport Pro4 - but you would have to get that from New Zealand :) Some people like Zero Carb Isopure, but I personally can't stand the taste of any of their flavours.

~Team APPNUT
MyoFusion really? Hmmmmmm i will check this thanks Rosie!

JoeHT

Awards
Muscle Feast Whey Isolate (unflavored) = 0 carbs. And you can't beat the price (5 pound @ $32).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im a low carb dieter, and i drink myofusion.

my favorite flavor is 1scoop chocolate to 1/2scoop banana.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im a low carb dieter, and i drink myofusion.

my favorite flavor is 1scoop chocolate to 1/2scoop banana.
Dymatize also has some low carb and great tasting protein blends, one of which is called Dymatize Fusion 7.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
While I don't buy into all the hype, Biotest Grow - Low Carb has to be one of the tastiest proteins I've tried to-date, and I've tried them all.

Myofusion 2nd.

RedneckDB

Awards
Hi Guys

any help here chamacos!
I use the USN 100% whey and that has 3.2 g of carbs per 34g serving and the taste is great

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love my ISO-100 by dymatize really good stuff taste and qualtiy wise, i use that and Maximum absorbed Protein for my workout times..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Guys

any help here chamacos!
You can check out Whey To Build Muscle by NTBM. Only has 2g carbs. Variety of flavors and tastes very good too.

Check out needtobuildmuscle.net/forum for more info and reviews!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can check out Whey To Build Muscle by NTBM. Only has 2g carbs. Variety of flavors and tastes very good too.

Thanks man!:bigok:

adamroya

Awards
While I don't buy into all the hype, Biotest Grow - Low Carb has to be one of the tastiest proteins I've tried to-date, and I've tried them all.

Myofusion 2nd.
i bought grow in chocholate and banana.. banana was okay but i threw up with i took the chocholate lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Also, price includes shipping, and the package contains 80 servings!

needto139 is a 15% discount for needtobuildmuscle.com
Needto10 is a 10% discount for mrsupps.com

And that just took care of some of the cost.. I encourage you to try this, OP.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TruNutrition Sciences offers a great tasting ISO at a great price.

45 bucks for 6lbs

TNS Whey Isolate

there are a ton of user review on AM and bb saying our vanilla tastes like melted ice cream. the choc is pretty darn good too

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TruNutrition Sciences offers a great tasting ISO at a great price.

45 bucks for 6lbs

TNS Whey Isolate

there are a ton of user review on AM and bb saying our vanilla tastes like melted ice cream. the choc is pretty darn good too
I already ordered some samples I can`t wait to try it!!!

Trutein Chocolate Milk Chocolate
Trutein Vanilla
Trutein Chocolate-Covered Strawberry
Casein Chocolate
Casein Vanilla

Thank you Sir