I took two bottles of pink magic and now Im starting DAA but should I take time off?

Justing2

Awards
I just finished two bottles of pink magic and Iam about to start taking DAA but I was wondering if I need to take time off inbetween the two?
Thanks

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
u could, but i wouldnt worry about it. it effects different pathways so u should be fine

Justing2

Awards
Any of you guys add L-Dopa to it? I heard its suppose to help.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use USPLabs PowerFULL and you believe...

Justing2

Awards
do you really have to worry about prolactin issues with DAA?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to Hijack the thread, but how long do you guys think taking test boosting supplements is "safe" as long as you're switching up the products or pathways etc.?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to Hijack the thread, but how long do you guys think taking test boosting supplements is "safe" as long as you're switching up the products or pathways etc.?
Few months..

I dont think taking a testbooster for more than a few months would hurt any ways..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Just curious because i have planned supplements for future use, and i really don't like taking a 4 week break.

I bought some E-bol though, because it's one of the few otc supplements that don't affect your test. So i plan on using it after my pct is finished from my trifecta stack.

Also, does anyone know if Mass FX directly affects test? The website says it's "non hormonal" but i think they might be talking about non steroidal hormonal. Couldn't find much on it, obviously there is a little Icariin, not enough to worry me most likely.