50 pounds lost

eva020100

Awards
hi everyone im 6'2 i was 290 pounds with a 42 inch waist im down to 235 now with a 36 inch waist. my skin around my mid section is very flabby and loose i was wondering if there was a good supplement or maybe spray like eviscerate i could use that would help tighten my skin after loosing so much weight thankyou

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first, congratulations on your accomplishment...keep up the good work!

but, there really isn't anything that you can do to tighten up the skin. If you lost the weight really fast then you might still get some of it tightening up over time (you lost weight faster than the elasticity of your skin could pull it in). this is also a function of your age, and probably has a bit to do with the time period for which you were heavier.

how long did it take you to lose the weight?

I went through some similar experiences a few years ago, but was able to get down to a 30 inch waist without the extra skin...check out my progress log in my signature.

TeamT10

Awards
hi everyone im 6'2 i was 290 pounds with a 42 inch waist im down to 235 now with a 36 inch waist. my skin around my mid section is very flabby and loose i was wondering if there was a good supplement or maybe spray like eviscerate i could use that would help tighten my skin after loosing so much weight thankyou
this is what im facing after 100 in 7 months, so ifeel your pain, but the sad news is, theres nothing really that speeds this up, i went from a size 46 to a 32 and im 5'7, so theres alot of skin issue, but i hear over time with hard work itll start to tight up, start building muscle to compensate the size difference, also there is things like Avon products that do help firm skin, but its a slight difference, but again a push in the right direction, just dont assume its going to be your miracle cure

as far as stuff like eviscerate (which if im not mistaken is gone) or dermatherm target, its a fat targeter, not a skin targeter, so your really only doing the same thing you have been doing

abs and running have been making a little improvement

what matters is your age, how long it took you to lose the weight, how your diet was along the way, your genetics, and your effort

its hard man, i sympathize, just stick with it