From Natadrol into Powerfull during pct

HalfLiter

Awards
So i guess you could say i am new here, I've been researching on the site for awhile and haven't posted b/c all of my questions are already answered in prior threads. So here is my question hopefully not a dumb one.

Can i do a cycle of Natadrol and then during the pct of Natadrol (T-911) run PowerFULL during the pct along with the T-911? Or would it be pointless to do this?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
ya you could do this if you want..or get the natabolic stack and run the free GHenerate it comes with

reecew

Awards
  • Established
For sure if you want to run natadrol buy the natabolic stack. With it you basically get Ghenerate and Formadrol BOTH for only $19! Its a killer deal man and IMO doesnt make any sense to purchase it any other way im all about value. The ghenerate will last you all the way through your 6 week natadrol cycle and 4 week formadrol PCT. but if you insist on the T911 and powerfull id still buy the natabolic stack and set the extra 2 items to the side for a rainy day. Good luck man natadrols treating me well thus far.

HalfLiter

Awards
Ok I hadnt even looked at the Natabolic stack. I think ill just do that. But yea im always looken for a deal and i think that looks like the best. Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 17
starryeidolon LG Sciences 0
Supplements 88
Supplements 2
Anabolics 2