DAA what is the best time and way to take it?

Justing2

Awards
I work out 1st thing in the morning. I normally get up at 4am take white flood and hit the gym about 45mins later. What do you think is the best way to add DAA into my stack?
Thanks

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
take it with the white flood. I take mine at 430am

Justing2

Awards
Thanks for the fast respones.
Do you need to load this at all or would I be good at the 3 to 4grams a day dose.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I usually take it upon waking, on an empty stomach.

You could load it for quicker saturation, but its not needed.

Justing2

Awards
I remember you trying Nutra DAA.. how did that work for you compared to Testforce?

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I no that I am having a better response to testforce than DAAPURE. both of them made me stronger and fuller but the daapure made me very agitated. I take one heaping scoop of testforce with breakfast.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Are you asking me?

NP DAA and I just don't get along.

I had no issues with TestForce. Waiting for my new tub.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with it. My body just doesn't agree with it.

Everyone reacts differently to supplements.

It makes me anxious and aggressive, which combined makes me very irritable. Wifey, no likey.

Justing2

Awards
For 12 bucks thats a pretty sweet buy. Does anyone know if you have to worry about Estragon at all with this?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Empty Stomach Morning Dosing:

DAA
GHenerate
Vit C

Feels good man.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with it. My body just doesn't agree with it.

Everyone reacts differently to supplements.

It makes me anxious and aggressive, which combined makes me very irritable. Wifey, no likey.
Me too...didn't like feeling so irritable all the time. So testforce doesn't cause irrability or aggressiveness? Good to hear!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
estrogen is not an issue
How can you be sure? I always deal with estrogen-related BS on these types of things without an AI or estrogen-control complex. Taking ASGT seems to help me quite a bit on a regular basis. I've been off of straight AI's for about 2months now which is abnormal for me. Normally I'd be struggling with estrogen sides right now.

How much vit c are you taking?
I take no more than 1g at a time. Usually 500mg-1g/dose.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just once a day dose?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Personally I have been taking the DAA right before bed and for me that worked out a little better. No headache or stomach issues if I take it at night but in the morning it would make me a little unsettled in my stomach and give me a headache that almost felt like a sinus headache.

Justing2

Awards
Ive got a couple bottles of asgt. Maybe Ill switch to that well I take this.
Thanks guys for all your help here.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive got a couple bottles of asgt. Maybe Ill switch to that well I take this.
Thanks guys for all your help here.
Irish Cannon takes DAA with his ASGT. From what I can tell, it has made him overly confident, he's constantly checking out heavenly blessed beauties, his lifts are going up way too fast. I'm afraid he is going to hurt himself. I tell him to chill out but he puts on this face like I just ask him to skip his next protein shake (FYI, do not ever do this :eek:). I have never in my life been so frightened.

Definitely puts you into the realm of god-like. I, myself cannot wait to try this stack. DAA has caught my eye and mixing it with the king of pre-workouts can only produce incredible results.

P.S. for those unaware, the A stands for Anadraulic, the S for State and GT is grand total of Pure insanity in a bottle, a.ka. Awesome Sauce, a.k.a. Astronomical Scott.

Homo post over :burnout:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wake up mix mine with some juice

4 caps of free test and 3 grams of daa and im out the door

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Personally I have been taking the DAA right before bed and for me that worked out a little better. No headache or stomach issues if I take it at night but in the morning it would make me a little unsettled in my stomach and give me a headache that almost felt like a sinus headache.
Oo Me too, feels like i have flu, no probs with evening dose and sleep well.

Nice to know

Im on bulkpowder.co.uk DAA