Best supplement/supplements to gain muscle and strength??

EastKentDAN

Awards
Hi im new to this so hope its in the right section to ask??, im looking for a supplement or supplements to buy to help me gain more strength and muscle??
anyone had good gains on a particular product??

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so youre 20... id say strength stack good creatine Anadraulic state GT testofen and divanil

specific products, creapure creatine
phytotestosterone
and TCF1
you can get bulk divanil,

that its basically an all around stack for increasing strength and test
oh and beta alanine

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi im new to this so hope its in the right section to ask??, im looking for a supplement or supplements to buy to help me gain more strength and muscle??

You're 20 . . .

EAT, EAT, and then EAT SOME MORE! Honestly, whether you gain strength and muscle is primarily going to be determined by your NUTRITION (and then your training).

As far as supplements - stick to the basics: creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs.

Re training, you need to ensure that it is targeted towards strength and muscle gains.

I recommend reading these Gaining Muscle articles for more information on both nutrition and training to achieve your goals.

~Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You're 20 . . .

EAT, EAT, and then EAT SOME MORE! Honestly, whether you gain strength and muscle is primarily going to be determined by your NUTRITION (and then your training).

As far as supplements - stick to the basics: creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs.

Re training, you need to ensure that it is targeted towards strength and muscle gains.

I recommend reading these Gaining Muscle articles for more information on both nutrition and training to achieve your goals.

~Team APPNUT
As my wife Rosie has stated here already...nutrition and training is what you need to focus on. I understand the desire to get results fast, but taking shortcuts isn't going to get you anywhere...patience is key. Work on learning some different training techniques and diet techniques that will help suit your goals. Focusing on those two things alone will yield some great results...there is no need to waste money on supplements until you have exhausted training technique and diet technique avenues, and at 20 there is no way your even close to reaching that point....you have a long way to go before reaching any plateau.

Start searching around this forum for tips on training styles and diet styles and go from there.

Cheers and good luck!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
costco membership, and chiptole gift card!!!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the only supplements you need at this point:
multi vitamin
creatine
post workout recovery shake...pick one.
food.

if you're lacking the motivation and energy in the gym, you should consider a good pre workout supplement...check out LG's Anadroulic State GT, or Jack3d.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah just pick up some creapure and protein and start eating!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
gonna ride the Creapure train but don't forget to take you beta-alanine with it!

Save yourself some dough and buy

1000g creapure creatine, 1000g Beta-alanine, bulk tub of Glycerol-mono stearate (3g preworkout for pump +drink lots of water) , and protein powder.

If you want a quality supps with a fancy label get Hemavol from I-Force and Flashover from Omega Sports.

making sure you get the proper amount of calories/protein is the best way to gain muscle.

Supp Tank

Awards

I would agree with creatine, but make sure it is the powder or liquid form. Just faster absorbtion. I would also look into Protein shakes. These are great to help you maintain muscle after hard work outs. I have a great line of products. Creatine and Protein are all on sale 50% or more on some monhydrate creatine. Cheak it out and good luck.
Supplement Tank is the site..