Pill Aminos

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried pill aminos? I've been using LG BC+EAA for awhile, and like it a great deal, but noticed ON has some new aminos out in pill form. Looks like they have them in powder also but I am interested in the pills, as it is easier to carry around a bunch of pill bottles than a bunch of tubs.

Anyway, experiences with aminos in pill form, good dosage, etc. Shoot!

TheTransforma

Good for pre, during and postworkout. You need to take them consistently to see the benefits, but they do work in lean gains.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use gear. 1000x better for amino pills. I get it from need to build muscle web site.

dropshot001

Awards
it's a good way to up your protein intake, i recommend it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have Used the bev international options. Was pleased with what I saw from them. Used their liver pills and mass aminos.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I have a big bottle from AST, and a bottle of glutamine caps. Its easy to pop 5 pills pre and post workout with some water. Easy to help fuel and refuel, imo.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I have Used the bev international options. Was pleased with what I saw from them. Used their liver pills and mass aminos.
Liver pills are

never again

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
i think i had NOW brand. They were dirt cheap so i bought like 4 bottles too.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Thanks for the info guys! I just bought 1kilo of powder because the pills were on backorder. Order was shipped within 2 hours, GG NP

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I prefer amino powder, just because you have to take a large number of big pills to get alot of aminos. Powder is easier IMO.

I use Uniliver with great success, and Purple WRAATH once a day

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I prefer amino powder, just because you have to take a large number of big pills to get alot of aminos. Powder is easier IMO.
agreed... i take in between 20 and 30g/day of BCAA. i couldn't imagine how many capsules i'd have to swallow to compensate. :D

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I supplement several of my meals with Universal 100% Beef Aminos