Just how effective is TRIAZOLE with ACTIVATE XTREME? (bloodwork inside)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Just how effective is TRIAZOLE with ACTIVATE XTREME? (bloodwork inside)


    Quite excited about this so thought i'd start a new thread. Some of you may know that Tom (BigTom(tk) has been running a 4 week Triazole + Activate Xtreme log which he has been tracking on his bodyspace: Bodybuilding.com - bigT(tK)'s BodySpace

    He has been dieting HARD and still setting PRs. He got before and after bloodwork done, which he just got back last night. To say they are impressive is an understatement.

    His TOTAL TESTOSTERONE went from 625 to 1032!!
    His FREE TESTOSTERONE went from 74.9 to 148.1!!

    Docs below:

    Before


    After


    This is the 6th piece of bloodwork we have released supporting Triazole (you can see the others in the Triazole thread linked just below) and all have shown excellent results. We've had another one of our testers had a 120% increase in total testosterone and a 257% increase in free testosterone! On average, tester’s free testosterone jumped 146% and estrogen decreased 45%. We have a couple more blood panels due over the next 4-6 weeks too!

    You can read more info about Triazole here and more about Activate Xtreme here.

    Triazole is currently in a pre-sale at Nutraplanet for a limited time, during which it is available for the super-cheap knockdown price of $29.99. The pre-sale ends on 8/26, but you may want to act sooner rather than later to take advantage of the price because NP reserve the right to end the pre-sale at any time, plus it looks to be shifting fast!

    Triazole (90 extended release caps) By: DS
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!


  2. NICE!!!! Cant wait to give this a try.Triazole + Activate Xtreme. This should be a stack at the planet

    RECOVERBRO



  3. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    NICE!!!! Cant wait to give this a try.Triazole + Activate Xtreme. This should be a stack at the planet
    Maybe one day it will, but right now it is just the pre-sale.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   
       


  4. Great! Now I have to go out & spend more money & get a bottle of AX!! Great job DS!!

  5. Nice results...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I sifted through his bodyblog (rather quickly, admittedly) and didn't see a specific layout of how he was dosing both products. Any chance of posting here how many caps/day were being taken of each product?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  7. Sweet!

  8. I like those results! Looks like a quaility stack with proof to back it up!!! Will be picking some up when I get home!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I sifted through his bodyblog (rather quickly, admittedly) and didn't see a specific layout of how he was dosing both products. Any chance of posting here how many caps/day were being taken of each product?
    IIRC his Activate Xtreme dose was 4 caps per day (split into two doses of 2).

    His Triazole dose was 3 caps per day.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  10. Couldn't wait til got home... Got some AX, Triazole and DAA... Can't wait to see this stack! Enough for 8 wks
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    IIRC his Activate Xtreme dose was 4 caps per day (split into two doses of 2).

    His Triazole dose was 3 caps per day.
    Thanks so much, man. Obviously the bloodwork speaks for itself and those are sick results, so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't like mega-dosing or anything, because I was looking into purchasing both products after seeing this
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  12. Very impressive lab results!

    Just curious, but how can you pinpoint which product is actually responsible for his substantial increase in testosterone levels? Considering two different supplements were used in his trial, does one product work more effectively than the other? Or, did they both play an equal role in testosterone production?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Thanks so much, man. Obviously the bloodwork speaks for itself and those are sick results, so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't like mega-dosing or anything, because I was looking into purchasing both products after seeing this
    No megadosing. In fact, we absolutely recommend AGAINST megadosing. The recommended dose reduces estro just enough without getting any negative sides. No need to overdo it and start noticing them.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Very impressive lab results!

    Just curious, but how can you pinpoint which product is actually responsible for his substantial increase in testosterone levels? Considering two different supplements were used in his trial, does one product work more effectively than the other? Or, did they both play an equal role in testosterone production?
    They both play a role, but we have posted up 6 other blood panels from users of Triazole alone. Adding Activate Xtreme bsolutely enhances the effect/results but Triazole is brilliantly effective when used alone.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    They both play a role, but we have posted up 6 other blood panels from users of Triazole alone. Adding Activate Xtreme bsolutely enhances the effect/results but Triazole is brilliantly effective when used alone.
    Good deal, Robboe! From the looks of things (i.e. bloodwork), Active Xtreme certainly seems to act synergistically with Triazole. I'm definitely going to be purchasing a bottle of Triazole very soon, but hopefully NP will put together a stack including Activate Xtreme so I can pick them both up at the same time!

  16. Was the test subject using both products as part of a pct, or as a cycle? If the subject was using this for pct what was did they use as a cycle?

    I'm interested in this stack but am wondering if I can safely use Triazole strictly for pct without any serm.
    Was that scenario tested?

  17. If it was PCT his beginning total test would have been 100 instead of 600. It was run as a cycle I'm sure.
    I'm still sifting through the rest of the bloodwork but this look promising. The SERM properties in triazole interests me the most. I know activate extreme works.

  18. So I can use this in place of a serm on a pulsed cycle and get hpta restored with out losing any gains?

  19. Thanks for posting up all this blood work, its refreshing to see a company like you backup your claims with proof. Put's you guys way ahead of all the BS hyped supplements out there these days.

    Sweet blood work, well done chaps!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Good deal, Robboe! From the looks of things (i.e. bloodwork), Active Xtreme certainly seems to act synergistically with Triazole. I'm definitely going to be purchasing a bottle of Triazole very soon, but hopefully NP will put together a stack including Activate Xtreme so I can pick them both up at the same time!
    No doubt, NP always put together great stack offers! I think it'll be a little while before they do a Triazole + Activate Xtreme stack offer though.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    Was the test subject using both products as part of a pct, or as a cycle? If the subject was using this for pct what was did they use as a cycle?

    I'm interested in this stack but am wondering if I can safely use Triazole strictly for pct without any serm.
    Was that scenario tested?
    Tom was not in PCT, no, but i have been told we do have a guy using it in PCT right now who is also getting bloodwork done.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Thanks for posting up all this blood work, its refreshing to see a company like you backup your claims with proof. Put's you guys way ahead of all the BS hyped supplements out there these days.

    Sweet blood work, well done chaps!
    THanks! We've been working on this project for over a year so getting all our ducks in order has been quite straight forward. There was a lot of research involved, a lot of alpha testing, sourcing (and sourcing testing for quality materials), beta testing and then the build up to the release. We've been very busy while keeping a low profile. More things in the works to come that along with Triazole changes all that.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  23. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Tom was not in PCT, no, but i have been told we do have a guy using it in PCT right now who is also getting bloodwork done.
    i'm sure you'll post these bloods, too... very interested to see the results.

    tom's numbers are fantastic!
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    i'm sure you'll post these bloods, too... very interested to see the results.

    tom's numbers are fantastic!
    Of course! And yeah, Triazole is looking pure money.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  25. Hey Robboe,

    I am 40 years old and my doctor gave me Androgel (3 packets per day, which equals to 15 gms of Test) because my blood work came back with below range levels of Test (I came in at 229, with the Quest lab range being 241 to 800). I was complaining about a lack of libido, not able to get boners sometimes even with viagra or cialis, and just always feeling lethgaric, weak and lost some muscle tone. He didn't test for estradiol or free test so I don't know those numbers.

    I was thinking if it is smart to use your new AI/SERM product Triazole with your Activate product to prevent any aromatization of the test from Androgel and to reduce any SHBG to free up the test from Androgel?

    I am not looking to go beyond normal range levels or kill off estrgen completely, I am only looking to get back to youthful levels of total and free test levels and control estrogen and keep in normal levels to regain my libido, get some boners again and get back to my old self.

    If it would be a good idea to use any or both of your products, should I just follow bottle instructions and cycle on and off these products?

    thank you so much.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DinoTrainer View Post
    Hey Robboe,

    I am 40 years old and my doctor gave me Androgel (3 packets per day, which equals to 15 gms of Test) because my blood work came back with below range levels of Test (I came in at 229, with the Quest lab range being 241 to 800). I was complaining about a lack of libido, not able to get boners sometimes even with viagra or cialis, and just always feeling lethgaric, weak and lost some muscle tone. He didn't test for estradiol or free test so I don't know those numbers.

    I was thinking if it is smart to use your new AI/SERM product Triazole with your Activate product to prevent any aromatization of the test from Androgel and to reduce any SHBG to free up the test from Androgel?

    I am not looking to go beyond normal range levels or kill off estrgen completely, I am only looking to get back to youthful levels of total and free test levels and control estrogen and keep in normal levels to regain my libido, get some boners again and get back to my old self.

    If it would be a good idea to use any or both of your products, should I just follow bottle instructions and cycle on and off these products?

    thank you so much.
    If you stick to the recommended dosing as per label directions, Triazole won't crush estrogen completely, so no worries there. That said, if you are already on androgel then this may be something you should run by your physician first to be sure.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  27. thank you Robboe,
    I will do the Androgel as per doctors instructions, and for the next few months I gotta go to his office for a visit since its a scheduled drug, and in month 3 he said they do another blood test and see what happens. at that test I will make it clear test my total and free test, estradiol and DHEA-S levels. At time depending what the results are I will make a decision. I already threw outr doing a course of HCG instead of Androgel to see if that kick starts natural test, and he wasn't too keen on that.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DinoTrainer View Post
    thank you Robboe,
    I will do the Androgel as per doctors instructions, and for the next few months I gotta go to his office for a visit since its a scheduled drug, and in month 3 he said they do another blood test and see what happens. at that test I will make it clear test my total and free test, estradiol and DHEA-S levels. At time depending what the results are I will make a decision. I already threw outr doing a course of HCG instead of Androgel to see if that kick starts natural test, and he wasn't too keen on that.
    Keep me updated.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  29. Finally getting Tom's estro panel up to go with the insane total and free test boosts he got. Down 20% which is pretty perfect.

    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  30. You guys are making it hard not to buy this stuff...

  31. Impressive


    Most impressive.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    Impressive


    Most impressive.
    Triazole is the future.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  33. Of course it is, its not out yet

  34. I won't make a new thread for this, but here is some new blood work in support of Triazole: Some NEW Triazole blood work

    Cliffs:

    Starting Total Test Levels: 481
    Ending Total Test Levels: 869
    %age INCREASE: 81%

    Starting Free Test: 67.8
    Ending Free Test: 140
    %age INCREASE: 106%

    Starting Estrogen: 109
    Ending Estrogen: 86.1
    %age DECREASE: 26.5%
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  35. Is it possible to go quite a bit higher than the max reference range for total and free test?...cause the first post in this thread....the guy is pretty much there.

  36. I wouldn't happen to have any blood work for someone who has been using it with low testosterone levels like in PCT or something like that?

    Do you consider this supplement as being just as good in PCT as in a balanced hormonal state?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Is it possible to go quite a bit higher than the max reference range for total and free test?...cause the first post in this thread....the guy is pretty much there.
    The blood work i posted yesterday showing free test hitting 140 was close. His testing equipment is only able to detect up to 150. Any more than that would have simply shown up as 150 in the results.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    I wouldn't happen to have any blood work for someone who has been using it with low testosterone levels like in PCT or something like that?

    Do you consider this supplement as being just as good in PCT as in a balanced hormonal state?
    There's a guy using it for PCT right now and getting blood work.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    There's a guy using it for PCT right now and getting blood work.
    Sweet looking forward to it. He is not logging it anywere is he?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Quite excited about this so thought i'd start a new thread. Some of you may know that Tom (BigTom(tk) has been running a 4 week Triazole + Activate Xtreme log which he has been tracking on his bodyspace: Bodybuilding.com - bigT(tK)'s BodySpace

    He has been dieting HARD and still setting PRs. He got before and after bloodwork done, which he just got back last night. To say they are impressive is an understatement.

    His TOTAL TESTOSTERONE went from 625 to 1032!!
    His FREE TESTOSTERONE went from 74.9 to 148.1!!

    Docs below:

    Before


    After


    This is the 6th piece of bloodwork we have released supporting Triazole (you can see the others in the Triazole thread linked just below) and all have shown excellent results. We've had another one of our testers had a 120% increase in total testosterone and a 257% increase in free testosterone! On average, tester’s free testosterone jumped 146% and estrogen decreased 45%. We have a couple more blood panels due over the next 4-6 weeks too!

    You can read more info about Triazole here and more about Activate Xtreme here.

    Triazole is currently in a pre-sale at Nutraplanet for a limited time, during which it is available for the super-cheap knockdown price of $29.99. The pre-sale ends on 8/26, but you may want to act sooner rather than later to take advantage of the price because NP reserve the right to end the pre-sale at any time, plus it looks to be shifting fast!

    Triazole (90 extended release caps) By: DS
    btw, how old is Tom, the tester?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. triazole + activate xtreme + DAA PCT?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 02:42 PM
  2. Triazole + Activate Xtreme
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:52 AM
  3. activate xtreme + triazole for PCT
    By paulykim01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 10:02 AM
  4. Activate Xtreme + Triazole after PCT??
    By bashman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 08:51 AM
  5. Triazole + Activate Xtreme + Titanium
    By cpm917 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 09:46 AM
Log in
Log in