Finished pm,prime stack need a new one!! Help

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Finished pm,prime stack need a new one!! Help


    Havent been on here in about 3 weeks...miss talking about supps..
    but anyway i have one more week of my pink magic, prime, tcf-1 and recreate. i must say it was a awesome stack. Loved pink magic!!! I need a new stack and want to try something new. Any suggestions? not sure what i want....no prohomos or steroids of course lol...i will stay on glycobol though as i love it and works great....ty people


  2. Correction* Pro hormones...lmfao had to fix that it did not sound good
    •   
       


  3. why not at least prohormones? I was going to suggest m14add with epistane!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  4. For one im scared of pro hormones and i hear u lose hair and stuff. lol. and i dont know to much on it....

  5. doesnt prime and tcf-1 do the same thing? or will it increase testosterone levels even higher by stacking it?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    For one im scared of pro hormones and i hear u lose hair and stuff. lol. and i dont know to much on it....
    I understand 100% and respect u for staying away from them!


    But mostly side effects from the ph that are out right now are low

    the only ones that will cause hairloss are DMT to my knowledge


    plus if baldness doesnt run in ur family u dont have to worry about it


    either way i respect you!


    I have heard good things about diesel test if ur looking to stay natty
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  7. I mean is safer than ph....they dont raise it high enough to be dangerous. Never witnessed any sides from them. i mean than again im not to informed on ph's

  8. no tcf-1 is DAA i dont think prime is
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    no tcf-1 is DAA i dont think prime is
    yea u right

  10. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    why not at least prohormones? I was going to suggest m14add with epistane!
    i read epistane is discontinued and read some reviews it causes gyno.

  11. Any other suggestions on a new stack?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    i read epistane is discontinued and read some reviews it causes gyno.
    Diesel Test along with HGH pro by AI (they make glycobol- I also loved it!)
    Or testo pro with hgh pro by AI both stacks would yeild nice results



    As for the epistane causing gyno- i wont go into the science but in short epistane CANNOT convert into estrogen it isnt possible due to its chemical structure


    In fact epistane is used in japan to treat breast tumors by reducing estrogen levels i believe


    And if they got gyno it was because of an improper pct- all these things can be prevented with proper pct


    but if ur looking to stay natty look into Ai's stuff!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  13. and epistane clones r still around- just sayin
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  14. Diesel Test HC + Stoked

    Activate Xtreme + Stoked

    Natabolic Stack

  15. yea i was looking at the natabolic stack...looking into the diesel and stocked....which would be best? and how long should i stay on them?

  16. I'd hit up some Sustain Alpha LV stacked with Phytotesterone while the sale is still going on at Nutraplanet. You get the Trans-Reversatol from the SA and you get the Testofen from the Phtyo, your libido will sky rocket and go through the roof. For the win, count it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    yea i was looking at the natabolic stack...looking into the diesel and stocked....which would be best? and how long should i stay on them?
    Lots of great reviews on the Natabolic stack.

    I like DTH and Stoked and did Activate-Xtrema and stoked.. Never done the naty stack. Seems the naty stack would net you more gains from what people say.

  18. Sorry I'm a little late been working...but uhhh...a little confused on which to pick...u guys gave good recommendations. I've heard good things on all of them...now question? I'm on my second bottle of tcf-1 and my last bottle of pink magic in which I ran 3bottles of and I'm on my first and last bottle of prime. Now do I need to give test a break? Or will I be fine? With the tcf-1 I did the 12 on 12 off. I don't wanna get off the glycobol can I run it with any of the stacks u guys gave? I would like more input please..

  19. are you trying to bulk or cut?

  20. I'm trying to clean bulk with a little cut

  21. I really don't truly ever bulk hard in terms of getting in 3500 cals or so..I go hard and cut at the same time..maintain and gain muscle n no fat

  22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I really don't truly ever bulk hard in terms of getting in 3500 cals or so..I go hard and cut at the same time..maintain and gain muscle n no fat
    So you are recomping, you can't bulk and cut at the same time. Some supplements may allow you to cut fat while you are bulking, test boosters being a prime example, but let's not mix words here. You need a break from test boosters IMO, I took them for 4 months in a row and the break made all the difference for me. Take 4-6 weeks at least and maybe just run a good pre-workout on that break and the basics. There is no need to be on something all the time; law of diminishing returns comes into play.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  23. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    So you are recomping, you can't bulk and cut at the same time. Some supplements may allow you to cut fat while you are bulking, test boosters being a prime example, but let's not mix words here. You need a break from test boosters IMO, I took them for 4 months in a row and the break made all the difference for me. Take 4-6 weeks at least and maybe just run a good pre-workout on that break and the basics. There is no need to be on something all the time; law of diminishing returns comes into play.
    Yea u right....I will get off test for 6weeks. So what know? i want to try something new..
    Here pre supps ive taken:
    Hemavol
    Asgt
    Jack3d
    tcf-1
    pink magic
    Recreate
    prime

    They all worked good but looking for something different..what do u suggest? i still have a week left but need to order some cla so might as well order my next stack as well...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Yea u right....I will get off test for 6weeks. So what know? i want to try something new..
    Here pre supps ive taken:
    Hemavol
    Asgt
    Jack3d
    tcf-1
    pink magic
    Recreate
    prime

    They all worked good but looking for something different..what do u suggest? i still have a week left but need to order some cla so might as well order my next stack as well...
    Here is what I ran with great success, you can recomp/bulk/cut on it and you will see rapid body composition changes all while not being overly expensive. This is an 8 week stack with 3-4 weeks of a very mild PCT.

    Natadrol - 3 bottles, dose 6-8 for 8 weeks on a progressive dose scheme.
    T-911 - 1 bottle, start it with Natadrol running it 2 per day, 6 days a week. You will run out but the Natadrol will be going so strong it won't matter.
    Formadrol Extreme - 1 bottle for PCT
    TCF-1 - 1 bottle (on sale now) ran with PCT
    AS-GT - 2 tubs, ran throughout the stack.

    You could possibly add some more like Alpha-T2 or TT-33 to this stack but it is not necessary. If you cut, just add in a few caffeine pills if you need the appetite suppression and call it a day.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  25. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Here is what I ran with great success, you can recomp/bulk/cut on it and you will see rapid body composition changes all while not being overly expensive. This is an 8 week stack with 3-4 weeks of a very mild PCT.

    Natadrol - 3 bottles, dose 6-8 for 8 weeks on a progressive dose scheme.
    T-911 - 1 bottle, start it with Natadrol running it 2 per day, 6 days a week. You will run out but the Natadrol will be going so strong it won't matter.
    Formadrol Extreme - 1 bottle for PCT
    TCF-1 - 1 bottle (on sale now) ran with PCT
    AS-GT - 2 tubs, ran throughout the stack.

    You could possibly add some more like Alpha-T2 or TT-33 to this stack but it is not necessary. If you cut, just add in a few caffeine pills if you need the appetite suppression and call it a day.
    Sounds good...But do u think i should lay off from the test? or by the time i get to my pct itll be long enough off from it?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Here is what I ran with great success, you can recomp/bulk/cut on it and you will see rapid body composition changes all while not being overly expensive. This is an 8 week stack with 3-4 weeks of a very mild PCT.

    Natadrol - 3 bottles, dose 6-8 for 8 weeks on a progressive dose scheme.
    T-911 - 1 bottle, start it with Natadrol running it 2 per day, 6 days a week. You will run out but the Natadrol will be going so strong it won't matter.
    Formadrol Extreme - 1 bottle for PCT
    TCF-1 - 1 bottle (on sale now) ran with PCT
    AS-GT - 2 tubs, ran throughout the stack.

    You could possibly add some more like Alpha-T2 or TT-33 to this stack but it is not necessary. If you cut, just add in a few caffeine pills if you need the appetite suppression and call it a day.
    **** $187 lmfao and i didnt even put two tubs of asgt bcause i have here at home

  27. Carb cycling is great personally when recomping. I like to do legs on one of the high carb days. And outfinny is correct you cannot bulk and cut at the same time.

  28. take natadrol 6days and one off like t-911?

  29. I meant oufinny sorry about the name mis-spelling.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Carb cycling is great personally when recomping. I like to do legs on one of the high carb days. And outfinny is correct you cannot bulk and cut at the same time.
    Yea i carb cycle thats why i love and want to stay on glycobol ;-) my high carb day is chest...I do one high carb day 200-300 carbs with 3 days of low carbs 25-60 carbs and two medium carb days from 60-100
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just Finished X-Factor Adv. / Activate Stack
    By 16gamer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 02:42 PM
  2. Prime Stack???
    By laxmachine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 08:41 PM
  3. finished Hdrol/Xtren stack
    By holota18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 05:00 PM
  4. Finished Drive/RPM Stack....AI PCT next?
    By Ev52 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Log in
Log in