abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havent been on here in about 3 weeks...miss talking about supps..
but anyway i have one more week of my pink magic, prime, tcf-1 and recreate. i must say it was a awesome stack. Loved pink magic!!! I need a new stack and want to try something new. Any suggestions? not sure what i want....no prohomos or steroids of course lol...i will stay on glycobol though as i love it and works great....ty people

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correction* Pro hormones...lmfao had to fix that it did not sound good

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why not at least prohormones? :( I was going to suggest m14add with epistane!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For one im scared of pro hormones and i hear u lose hair and stuff. lol. and i dont know to much on it....

the stew

the stew

Awards
doesnt prime and tcf-1 do the same thing? or will it increase testosterone levels even higher by stacking it?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For one im scared of pro hormones and i hear u lose hair and stuff. lol. and i dont know to much on it....
I understand 100% and respect u for staying away from them!

But mostly side effects from the ph that are out right now are low

the only ones that will cause hairloss are DMT to my knowledge

plus if baldness doesnt run in ur family u dont have to worry about it

either way i respect you!

I have heard good things about diesel test if ur looking to stay natty

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean is safer than ph....they dont raise it high enough to be dangerous. Never witnessed any sides from them. i mean than again im not to informed on ph's

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no tcf-1 is DAA i dont think prime is

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why not at least prohormones? :( I was going to suggest m14add with epistane!
i read epistane is discontinued and read some reviews it causes gyno.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other suggestions on a new stack?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i read epistane is discontinued and read some reviews it causes gyno.
Diesel Test along with HGH pro by AI (they make glycobol- I also loved it!)
Or testo pro with hgh pro by AI both stacks would yeild nice results

As for the epistane causing gyno- i wont go into the science but in short epistane CANNOT convert into estrogen it isnt possible due to its chemical structure

In fact epistane is used in japan to treat breast tumors by reducing estrogen levels i believe

And if they got gyno it was because of an improper pct- all these things can be prevented with proper pct

but if ur looking to stay natty look into Ai's stuff!:veryhappy:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and epistane clones r still around- just sayin

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test HC + Stoked

Activate Xtreme + Stoked

Natabolic Stack

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i was looking at the natabolic stack...looking into the diesel and stocked....which would be best? and how long should i stay on them?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd hit up some Sustain Alpha LV stacked with Phytotesterone while the sale is still going on at Nutraplanet. You get the Trans-Reversatol from the SA and you get the Testofen from the Phtyo, your libido will sky rocket and go through the roof. For the win, count it.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
yea i was looking at the natabolic stack...looking into the diesel and stocked....which would be best? and how long should i stay on them?
Lots of great reviews on the Natabolic stack.

I like DTH and Stoked and did Activate-Xtrema and stoked.. Never done the naty stack. Seems the naty stack would net you more gains from what people say.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I'm a little late been working...but uhhh...a little confused on which to pick...u guys gave good recommendations. I've heard good things on all of them...now question? I'm on my second bottle of tcf-1 and my last bottle of pink magic in which I ran 3bottles of and I'm on my first and last bottle of prime. Now do I need to give test a break? Or will I be fine? With the tcf-1 I did the 12 on 12 off. I don't wanna get off the glycobol can I run it with any of the stacks u guys gave? I would like more input please..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to clean bulk with a little cut

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't truly ever bulk hard in terms of getting in 3500 cals or so..I go hard and cut at the same time..maintain and gain muscle n no fat

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't truly ever bulk hard in terms of getting in 3500 cals or so..I go hard and cut at the same time..maintain and gain muscle n no fat
So you are recomping, you can't bulk and cut at the same time. Some supplements may allow you to cut fat while you are bulking, test boosters being a prime example, but let's not mix words here. You need a break from test boosters IMO, I took them for 4 months in a row and the break made all the difference for me. Take 4-6 weeks at least and maybe just run a good pre-workout on that break and the basics. There is no need to be on something all the time; law of diminishing returns comes into play.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you are recomping, you can't bulk and cut at the same time. Some supplements may allow you to cut fat while you are bulking, test boosters being a prime example, but let's not mix words here. You need a break from test boosters IMO, I took them for 4 months in a row and the break made all the difference for me. Take 4-6 weeks at least and maybe just run a good pre-workout on that break and the basics. There is no need to be on something all the time; law of diminishing returns comes into play.
Yea u right....I will get off test for 6weeks. So what know? i want to try something new..
Here pre supps ive taken:
Hemavol
Asgt
Jack3d
tcf-1
pink magic
Recreate
prime

They all worked good but looking for something different..what do u suggest? i still have a week left but need to order some cla so might as well order my next stack as well...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea u right....I will get off test for 6weeks. So what know? i want to try something new..
Here pre supps ive taken:
Hemavol
Asgt
Jack3d
tcf-1
pink magic
Recreate
prime

They all worked good but looking for something different..what do u suggest? i still have a week left but need to order some cla so might as well order my next stack as well...
Here is what I ran with great success, you can recomp/bulk/cut on it and you will see rapid body composition changes all while not being overly expensive. This is an 8 week stack with 3-4 weeks of a very mild PCT.

Natadrol - 3 bottles, dose 6-8 for 8 weeks on a progressive dose scheme.
T-911 - 1 bottle, start it with Natadrol running it 2 per day, 6 days a week. You will run out but the Natadrol will be going so strong it won't matter.
Formadrol Extreme - 1 bottle for PCT
TCF-1 - 1 bottle (on sale now) ran with PCT
AS-GT - 2 tubs, ran throughout the stack.

You could possibly add some more like Alpha-T2 or TT-33 to this stack but it is not necessary. If you cut, just add in a few caffeine pills if you need the appetite suppression and call it a day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is what I ran with great success, you can recomp/bulk/cut on it and you will see rapid body composition changes all while not being overly expensive. This is an 8 week stack with 3-4 weeks of a very mild PCT.

T-911 - 1 bottle, start it with Natadrol running it 2 per day, 6 days a week. You will run out but the Natadrol will be going so strong it won't matter.

You could possibly add some more like Alpha-T2 or TT-33 to this stack but it is not necessary. If you cut, just add in a few caffeine pills if you need the appetite suppression and call it a day.
Sounds good...But do u think i should lay off from the test? or by the time i get to my pct itll be long enough off from it?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

**** $187 lmfao and i didnt even put two tubs of asgt bcause i have here at home

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Carb cycling is great personally when recomping. I like to do legs on one of the high carb days. And outfinny is correct you cannot bulk and cut at the same time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
take natadrol 6days and one off like t-911?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I meant oufinny sorry about the name mis-spelling.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carb cycling is great personally when recomping. I like to do legs on one of the high carb days. And outfinny is correct you cannot bulk and cut at the same time.
Yea i carb cycle thats why i love and want to stay on glycobol ;-) my high carb day is chest...I do one high carb day 200-300 carbs with 3 days of low carbs 25-60 carbs and two medium carb days from 60-100

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take time off anything Testbooster or hormonal like Natadrol for awhile. Just keep it simple for now. Maybe just keep it real simple at the moment like some BA, creatine, protein and a partioner like Recompadrol. Some time off the test boosters and anything hormonal will be good for you. I always follow, time on = time off for me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd take time off anything Testbooster or hormonal like Natadrol for awhile. Just keep it simple for now. Maybe just keep it real simple at the moment like some BA, creatine, protein and a partioner like Recompadrol. Some time off the test boosters and anything hormonal will be good for you. I always follow, time on = time off for me.
Yea im going to take time off for 4weeks than start the stack...just preparing myself..this will be the first time i take something like that with the whole pct stuff lol...im always on nutrient partioners(glycobol) and p-slin for high carbs. i never took hormones or anything just test boosters. ive taken t-911 back in jan and on my 2nd bottle of tcf-1. not sure if pink magic is considered a test booster if it is add that.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
staying natty is fine you can still make great gains doing it just dont get frustrated when you see guys gaining size a lot faster than you, as i used to.... but now eh i rather gain slower and keep what i gain....

TCF-1
phyto-testosterone
divanil
glycobol
IBCAA 10g 60min before each meal
ZMA as sleep=growth

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I personally have not tried any of the products he recommended. So I can not comment. You can't go wrong with some di creatine malate, bcaa, BA intranet work out. Then just bust ass. I personally love a Rpm / cordygen Vo2 ultra stack. Keep the glycobol. Add ghenerate if you wanted.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Not intranet wok out. I ment intra work out. Got to love phone key boards

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jn230- lmfao yea it does frustrate me at times when I do see that but hey atleast I now I'm working as hard as I can and I think to myself that I can do the same as them just don't choose to.

Mm11-im already on those staples as of right now I'm taking creapure,ba,ibcaa.jack3ed, tcf-1, pm, prime and of course whey and cassein before bed....my last dose of tcf-1 is on the 24th so ill stop that and than around sept 27th ill start the new stack...but I will stay on pm n prime till the bottles finishes in which I probably have about 3weeks left at most...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
What ur on now will be hard to top, bro.

Im enjoying the dermacrine LV now, still in my first week but I can already tell a difference plus u dont have to stack it with anything for gains so it would save u money.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ur on now will be hard to top, bro.

Im enjoying the dermacrine LV now, still in my first week but I can already tell a difference plus u dont have to stack it with anything for gains so it would save u money.
Yea i love the stack i am on now. especially the pm and this is my first bottle of prime so cant really say to much on it but it def feels like is giving me more of an appetite. I here good things on the stack ouffiny suggested so looking forward to that and ill look into the dermacrine lv. u say u dont have to stack it but are u stacking it? im not to worry on money as long as it works and im taking the best etc

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

just ordered everything and should be starting it sept 27th :)..
just to clear it out on dosing everything right:
Nat-6-8 pills 6days and one off? for 8 weeks right? and 3 bottles is only gonna last 8weeks?
Formadrol i dose as the bottle says and i run that after natradrol is done correct? and i take formadrol with tcf-1...sorry just want to do it right and thanx

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe just use GPLC and some good ole creatine for your "break". Its pretty basic and clean, and it should help to hold onto the gains seen from your stack.

As for the new stack, look into Dermacrine lv from Primordial Performance. Its very mild and virtually no negative side effects. Androhard might be a little too much for you, even though its a natural steroid.

A stack ive been thinking about trying is Dermacrine with Natadrol for 8 weeks and TCF-1 and Phtyo test caps for pct.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe just use GPLC and some good ole creatine for your "break". Its pretty basic and clean, and it should help to hold onto the gains seen from your stack.

As for the new stack, look into Dermacrine lv from Primordial Performance. Its very mild and virtually no negative side effects. Androhard might be a little too much for you, even though its a natural steroid.

A stack ive been thinking about trying is Dermacrine with Natadrol for 8 weeks and TCF-1 and Phtyo test caps for pct.
That sounds sick, if you spend an extra 20 on the Natabolic stack you can throw in some Ghenerate with that for a GH boost and either add the Formadrol that comes with it to the TCF-1 or save it as a straight test booster later. Separately they are $120 for the 4 products all together but in the stack 78.95. Hard to beat that deal.

HalfHuman did you by the Natabolic Stack or get them separately?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds sick, if you spend an extra 20 on the Natabolic stack you can throw in some Ghenerate with that for a GH boost and either add the Formadrol that comes with it to the TCF-1 or save it as a straight test booster later. Separately they are $120 for the 4 products all together but in the stack 78.95. Hard to beat that deal.

HalfHuman did you by the Natabolic Stack or get them separately?
I got them separately :-(...i should have just gotten the nat stack as u stated. But i did order asgt at bb.com and comes with a free bc-eaa lol...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yea thats wat i was planning on doing. Im even going to stay away from stims until the new stack next month.
Im going to stick to creatine,beta,gplc.......
Androhard? im not taking that unless thats another name for natadrol or something..

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my suggested stack to you in this situation is to look into this
Phyto-testosterone
Divanil
TCF-1
creatine bcaaa and preworkout, maybe ASGT or maximizev2

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my suggested stack to you in this situation is to look into this
Phyto-testosterone
Divanil
TCF-1
creatine bcaaa and preworkout, maybe ASGT or maximizev2
I already purchased my stack which is :
natadrol 3bottles
formadrol 1 bottle
t-911
tcf-1
Asgt 2 tubs

At the moment im on creatine, bcaa, tcf-1 my last week and pink magic and prime and jack3d.....
I wanna take a month off from stims so when i start the new stack with the asgt i can feel it better..I have heard alot about Divanil. Dont know anything about it ima have to look into that

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
divanil is a free testosterone booster, with all the test booster you are getting you can only utilize it if you have high levels of free test, so thats why i suggested adding Divanil to the TCF-1 natadrol and T-911

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
divanil is a free testosterone booster, with all the test booster you are getting you can only utilize it if you have high levels of free test, so thats why i suggested adding Divanil to the TCF-1 natadrol and T-911
ohhh okkk....makes sense.ill look into it and ill add it to the stack..ty sir

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
FOOD

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diesel Test HC + Stoked

Activate Xtreme + Stoked

Natabolic Stack
I second Natabolic stack. For me, PRIME was a huge strength boosting/recomp'ish supp (one of my favorites actually). Natadrol is symptomatically close to PRIME, as far as strength/recomp, but with an added ferocious appetite increase. I'll add that I had a notable increase in muscle endurance on Natadrol, whereas, I get greater increases on PRIME at the lower reps zone.