Bulking - Then Cutting - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulking - Then Cutting

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Bulking - Then Cutting

Hey Guys,

I'm currently bulking, getting a little squishy around the edges - but I knew that was going to happen.

I think I got my diet and my training down - already use the usual suspects:

Creatine, Whey Protein, Eggs - so many eggs

Looking for the extra edge to gain as much muscle as I can on my bulk - and lose as much fat as I can when I cut - while maintaining muscle mass.

How does Testopro stacked with 6-bromo sound for the bulk.

And Alpha T-2 + OEP for the cut, or maybe Alpha T-2 + ECA ??

What you think?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

be a real man...cut with Alpha and Clen...and throw in Dermatherm for the f*** of it...

after a month its like someone lasered fat off me
  3. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBassGuy View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm currently bulking, getting a little squishy around the edges - but I knew that was going to happen.

Looking for the extra edge to gain as much muscle as I can on my bulk - and lose as much fat as I can when I cut - while maintaining muscle mass.

What you think?
    Depending on your carbohydrate intake you might want to look into a supplement that will shift the metabolic balance into your favor and also amplify the muscle fiber expansion from your workouts, in the form of Slin Sane. It isn't designed or marketed as a lipolytic adjunct, but indirectly it will impart that end result.

Alpha T2 has been a pretty decent supplement for me, weight hasn't fallen but it hasn't escalated either, even on higher calorie intake.

Something hormonal like a Superdrol clone would also shuttle nutrients favorable and tighten your 'squishy' parts
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamT10 View Post
    be a real man...cut with Alpha and Clen...and throw in Dermatherm for the f*** of it...

after a month its like someone lasered fat off me
    Clen is not a supplement...it's a controlled substance! please leave discussions of such things out of the supplement section.

also, you're not supposed to run clen for more than 2 weeks at a time...4 weeks could be hazardous.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Depending on your carbohydrate intake you might want to look into a supplement that will shift the metabolic balance into your favor and also amplify the muscle fiber expansion from your workouts, in the form of Slin Sane. It isn't designed or marketed as a lipolytic adjunct, but indirectly it will impart that end result.

Alpha T2 has been a pretty decent supplement for me, weight hasn't fallen but it hasn't escalated either, even on higher calorie intake.

Something hormonal like a Superdrol clone would also shuttle nutrients favorable and tighten your 'squishy' parts

superdrol is a steroid, not a supplement...see above post
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  175 lbs.

I gained 25 pounds of bad weight during college and even without supplements lost it within 2 months and put on about 10 pounds in muscle so even without supplements isn't a bad road to take
  7. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    superdrol is a steroid, not a supplement...see above post
    I understand where you're coming from, but its semantics. I was simply offering up a few ideas to help this member expedite his goals and realize success. Everything I offered can be purchased 100% legally on Nutra Planet or elsewhere on the web. Now if I would have said Trenbolone-Acetate and DNP, it would be another story. "Supplements" as a defining term can't really be concisely or definitively limited, Alpha T2 has a thyroidal impact, so where do we draw the line?

Hope my attempt to offer some education on legally available supplements helped OP.
  8. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by bucca1264 View Post
    I gained 25 pounds of bad weight during college and even without supplements lost it within 2 months and put on about 10 pounds in muscle so even without supplements isn't a bad road to take
    I agree 101% - this route can be taken with much success.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Hey Guys,

What you think?
    Hey bud! Whats your stat?

If your around 11-12% BF get DermaTherm with it. Also I would personally say Alpha T2 and OEP. I have NOT tried Alpha(but I have tried TT-33) but from the reviews I would say Alpha. If you want to try PH let us know and will go from there. Also supplements like Recompadrol, Slin Sane, Glycobol, and...would help nutrition a lot! Go to outstanding's log and you'll learn A LOT about insulin mimickers.
  10. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Hey bud! Whats your stat?

If your around 11-12% BF get DermaTherm with it. Also I would personally say Alpha T2 and OEP. I have NOTtried Alpha(but I have tried TT-33) but from the reviews I would say Alpha. If you want to try PH let us know and will go from there. Also supplements like Recompadrol, Slin Sane, Glycobol, and...would help nutrition a lot! Go to outstanding's log and you'll learn A LOT about insulin mimickers.
    Are you on my payroll? HAHA!

Thanks my friend.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  175 lbs.

Clen is not a supplement...it's a controlled substance! please leave discussions of such things out of the supplement section.

also, you're not supposed to run clen for more than 2 weeks at a time...4 weeks could be hazardous.
    U haven't given any ideas or hints on how to help this member out so do u really have those who are trying to tell them to change forums? If you don't like it change the channel
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I understand where you're coming from, but its semantics. I was simply offering up a few ideas to help this member expedite his goals and realize success. Everything I offered can be purchased 100% legally on Nutra Planet or elsewhere on the web. Now if I would have said Trenbolone-Acetate and DNP, it would be another story. "Supplements" as a defining term can't really be concisely or definitively limited, Alpha T2 has a thyroidal impact, so where do we draw the line?

Hope my attempt to offer some education on legally available supplements helped OP.
    but the rules of this forum don't discern between DS/PH/PS and any other AAS.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

He is right! I have a friend that thinks creatine is steroids and that whey protein makes him FAT. Yes whey protein, not Chick-fil-A, coke, and burgers but whey protein that a good one would have no carb, no fat, nothing but protein makes him fat.

Yes that is very true. Distilled water did a log about it (Log of _______, can't read it? Because there is nothing there. ) but supplements do make life a little easier by giving us more energy, taking away soreness, and helping us eat more or less.

Are you on my payroll? HAHA!

Thanks my friend.
    You know the most when it comes to those kind of supplements.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

but the rules of this forum don't discern between DS/PH/PS and any other AAS.
    Hes asking advice...thats what im giving him based on personal experience, some forms of clen are in fact supplements, well technically, but why do you have to come into a conversation and just be like, NO YOU STOP THAT...its a good thing your doing ANYTHING to help the person asking for advice
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anabolic Pump and or P-slin with every carb meal will offset any fat gain from high carbs provided that your diet is somewhat decent. I am very prone to fat gain, endomorph and AP+Pslin has completely changed my body.

Mike
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

U haven't given any ideas or hints on how to help this member out so do u really have those who are trying to tell them to change forums? If you don't like it change the channel
    I was simply making a point that there's a venue for certain types of conversations...it's not appropriate to recommend steroids or controlled substances to somone in the supplements section, especially if they're asking about otc supplements!

not to mention someone recommending a month run of clen...I'd rather give no advice over bad advice!

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    He is right! I have a friend that thinks creatine is steroids and that whey protein makes him FAT. Yes whey protein, not Chick-fil-A, coke, and burgers but whey protein that a good one would have no carb, no fat, nothing but protein makes him fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamT10 View Post
    Hes asking advice...thats what im giving him based on personal experience, some forms of clen are in fact supplements, well technically, but why do you have to come into a conversation and just be like, NO YOU STOP THAT...its a good thing your doing ANYTHING to help the person asking for advice
    I'm helping him by pointing out that some of the "supplements" people are advising he take aren't supplements...there are tons of people that pop sd and other PH/DS because they're otc. they pop them like candy, not realizing what they're puting in their body.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Nobody wants him to take PH we are just telling him about it. I've never done PH but if someone brings it up then I would love to read and learn about it.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Anabolic Pump and or P-slin with every carb meal will offset any fat gain from high carbs provided that your diet is somewhat decent. I am very prone to fat gain, endomorph and AP+Pslin has completely changed my body.

Mike
    You know I loved AP but I never was able to eat high carb and keep the fat away; keep in mind I was eating clean. I love P-Slin, it is the best on large carb refeeds when compared to everything else I have tried but they do not work for everyone. That said, I would definitely get some P-slin since it is stupid cheap on the planet right now and you can't go wrong trying a few boxes, worst case you will have the craziest food pumps of your life .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey Guys,

What you think?
    Bulk supps - Get 2-3 bottles of TCF-1 since it is on a crazy sale right now and proven effective. Bulking is about training and diet, supps should be secondary. Maybe get a bottle of Sustain Alpha to throw in there.

Cutting supps - If you want to keep your gains this is what I would do, forget a fat burner but consider Alpha-T2 (or TT-33). Use Natadrol for 8 weeks at 6-8 caps a day and if you really want to get serious, add in T-911 for the last 6 weeks (2 per day) and Formadrol for PCT. I always think you cut more fat on highly androgenic compounds than any fat burner. AT-2 is different, targets mid-section fat AND I used it with great success on Natadrol.

Others may say that AT-2 and OEP will cut you up more, sure it MIGHT but you are still going to want something that is muscle sparing. Do the math, Natadrol is $30 a bottle and if you run 3 bottles that is not that expensive for 8 weeks and you will have enough to ramp up your dosage after 4 weeks. Moreover, the PCT for Natadrol is easy and you will have little to no shutdown. Something else I have always wanted to try, you could ditch the AT-2 and just do EC stacked with Natadrol. I see that being crazy synergistic and will peel the fat right off you.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I always think you cut more fat on highly androgenic compounds than any fat burner.
    I agree Fin. I've lost a ton of bodyat whilst on a Natadrol stack and the Trifeca stack, only cycled in OEP for 4 weeks so a fat burner has been limited in my rotations and fat is still melting off.
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like the idea of Alpha-T2 and a recomp approach to dieting/training. I always would much rather recomp (or Lean Bulk) that bulk up eating crappy foods and then try to "cut down"

I always feel like I end up losing muscle trying to cut all the fat a gained.

Its just easier for ME to recomp. Plus I find it healthier than all out bulking
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I like the idea of Alpha-T2 and a recomp approach to dieting/training. I always would much rather recomp (or Lean Bulk) that bulk up eating crappy foods and then try to "cut down"

I always feel like I end up losing muscle trying to cut all the fat a gained.

Its just easier for ME to recomp. Plus I find it healthier than all out bulking
    101% Agreed! Bulking, in my opinion, is an underhanded method for lazy weight lifters to engage in gluttony.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking and cutting??
    By mjdalegend in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 10:15 PM
  2. Bulking and cutting?
    By Jacked09 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 11:42 AM
  3. Cutting BF Before Bulking Up!
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3