Poll for after cut before bulk!

After cut before bulk

• Dude chill and go with whatever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dude chill and go with whatever but junk food, fatty!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so everything is not going to get here at the same time and my cut is over tomorrow. So what should I do?

P.S. there might be a video review for ASGT and PUMP for mixing and the intra-workout that I'm making. Also blood work for the stack is still pending cause for no damn reason my doctor is freaking out and doesn't want to give it to me. It sad the it's easier for people to get weed from there doc than a god damn blood work.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Haha, i was just in this same exact predicament. I bought stuff for a cut AT2 and the Natabolic stack. And after about a week into the natadrol the cut was out the window! It made me so hungry like painful hunger it was uncontrollable like a wild animal! So now i eat just whenever i feel the need, good clean whole foods though no junk! Same food as my cut diet just more of it. Summer's about over man bulk up. I wouldnt do a dirty bulk though since you just went through all that hard work to cut the fat. But ultimately its what do you want?? Do you even know lol?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Haha, i was just in this same exact predicament. I bought stuff for a cut AT2 and the Natabolic stack. And after about a week into the natadrol the cut was out the window! It made me so hungry like painful hunger it was uncontrollable like a wild animal! So now i eat just whenever i feel the need, good clean whole foods though no junk! Same food as my cut diet just more of it. Summer's about over man bulk up. I wouldnt do a dirty bulk though since you just went through all that hard work to cut the fat. But ultimately its what do you want?? Do you even know lol?
I want to gain my size back :( its funny I lost the weight and my hard to gain arms shrunk a little and then I found out all the girls want bigger arms and they don't give a two sh!t about abs so good thing I didn't do this for them :D I'm doing a natabolic stack but I just don't know when its going to get here so I don't know what to do. I get recomp and slin tomorrow and the WPI and waxy maize Thursday. I think I should get the natabolic stack Friday. I think. Oh and my doc just gave me a call and said if both my parents and I meet him tomorrow he'll talk to us about the blood test. I'm 20 and they want my mom and dad to go to them to talk to them. WTF!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tell ur doc to stick it and go to labcorp.com u can get blood work without a doctor through them

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You don't need supplements to get on a bulk. Just eat. :)
True that but this year I'm trying it with supplements(other than protein, creatine, multi-v...)

tell ur doc to stick it and go to labcorp.com u can get blood work without a doctor through them
If the doc says ok it would cost less than $50. Like couple of bucks which should save me a lot of money. I'm just pissed that people can get drugs easier than this sh!t. Fukking stupid!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
62 views and 3 votes. Come on!

dropshot001

Awards
are you lean enough to bulk? if you are, then go at it, if not then continue with your cutting phase

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm bulking! I'm sooooo happy :D