Molecular Nutrition's Test Factor

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried it yet? If so what was your results?

HurtinPounds

Awards
Curious as well.

"Test Factor by Molecular Nutrition with RC Pensis and AcetoFIT is one of the strongest testosterone support supplements available. RC Pensis is a patented formula that helps to increase the total free or bioavailable testosterone in your body. Test Factor will increase serum testosterone levels, but also is powerful enough to support a full spectrum of androgen action including increased protein synthesis rates, improved energy & vitality, extended muscle endurance, enhanced nutrient delivery, and increased libido or sexual energy.

ActeoFIT is a new & unique form of herbal extracts standardized for the natural high-affinity Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) ligand acteoside. There are dozens of studies supporting the use of acteoside and its source herbs in the field of sports nutrition. For example, one series of preliminary experiments with mice have demonstrated an increase in endurance during exercise, along with inhibited creatine kinase and improved glycogen stores. This may translate to better performance; along with preserved muscle mass and energy (glycogen is the primary source of fuel during exercise). Further still, hyperplasia and hypertrophy of muscle cell mitochondria were observed without damage to the myofibril. This supports muscle fiber growth (size and number), along with a significant anti-catabolic (protein sparing) effects.

There is presently no other testosterone supplement combinations like RC Pensis & ActeoFIT available that have been shown to produce such strong increases in testosterone levels as Test Factor can.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving and % of Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU 250%
Zinc Orotate 50 mg (8 mg elemental zinc) 50%
RC Pensis; (Ruta Chalepensis extract) 500 mg
SHBG Uncoupling Agent(Urtica Dioica extract) 350 mg
ActeoFIT; Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulating Matrix 250 mg
Rhemannia Root Extract (Rhemannia glutinosa)
Cistanche Tubuolsa Extract (Cistanche deserticola) (extracted for active glycosides, including acteoside)
Tongkat Ali-Source(Eurycoma Longfolia Extract 100:1) 50 mg"

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try this product, i really think its goign to be a hit!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really want to try this product, i really think its goign to be a hit!
do you anyone who has used it-the ingredients look interesting, but unfamiliar.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know there are a few logs I am following. I'm very interested in it as well but really too new to have any reviews of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know there are a few logs I am following. I'm very interested in it as well but really too new to have any reviews of it.
yes, very interesting product-particularly coming from molecular nutrition-a very solid company!!!

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, I am stacking it with the X Factor Advanced for my contest prep, it has been crucial in my journey. So far I have dropped about 9 lbs and am showing increased vascularity and hardness. My strength and endurance also are through the roof. Several logs running now and everyone seems to love it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir, I am stacking it with the X Factor Advanced for my contest prep, it has been crucial in my journey. So far I have dropped about 9 lbs and am showing increased vascularity and hardness. My strength and endurance also are through the roof. Several logs running now and everyone seems to love it.
is the xfactor advanced a little easier on the joints? with my arthritis i couldn't deal with the achy joints from original xfactor.