fat loss supp without caffine

jakekunedo

Awards
hi everyone looking to loose some fat im at about 8% - 10% body fat now but my lower stomach seems to accumalate most of it im looking for something with out caffine or hormones anyone have any reccomandations on products?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
have u looked into alpha-t2?

heard good things about that one

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi everyone looking to loose some fat im at about 8% - 10% body fat now but my lower stomach seems to accumalate most of it im looking for something with out caffine or hormones anyone have any reccomandations on products?
:gotsearch There's plenty of non-stimulant fat burners out there. Have a look around. Read reviews and peruse logs.

~Team APPNUT

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T2 is a good product w/o caffeine, check out the many logs posted here... its had great reviews by the ppl who ran it, check out NP for great prices on T2!

hexstatic

Awards
Alpha T2 and DS Lean Xtreme

two of the most highly rated and reviewed products

I can vouch for the T2 as I have used it for 2 weeks and dropped 12 lbs (although this was with OEP at the same time), check out some reveiws mate :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give TT33 a look; it can be found very cheap and has gotten great feedback since the start.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say Alpha-T2 followed by a "pct" of Lean Xtreme by DS.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha T2 and DS Lean Xtreme

two of the most highly rated and reviewed products

I can vouch for the T2 as I have used it for 2 weeks and dropped 12 lbs (although this was with OEP at the same time), check out some reveiws mate :)
I say Alpha-T2 followed by a "pct" of Lean Xtreme by DS.
I am a fan of both! I have tried them together and consecutively...both have their pros

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should look into alpha t2 and dermatherm target, youd get a great thyroid hormone boost from t2, good spot reduction or targeted fat loss from dermatherm, and the yohimbine is great for stubborn fat.....

that and maybe something like reduction PM

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh, how I miss DCP!

but, alpha t2 has been getting a lot of hype lately...it's had some very successful logs recently!

IBE x lean or DS lean xtreme!

I'm a huge fan of sesamin oil too, the 180 pack at nutra for twenty something bucks is a great deal! IMO, getting it in bulk is a pain!

my personal stack of choice would be:
DCP (have one bottle left) - Alpha t2 when there's no more dcp
x lean
sesamin
glycobol

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
As a stack? Why? They both have 3,3, seems a bit redundant.
I didn't say stack. Hope the op is intelligent enough to perceive what I meant. I simply gave what I know is the best recommendation for what he asked.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh, how I miss DCP!

but, alpha t2 has been getting a lot of hype lately...it's had some very successful logs recently!

IBE x lean or DS lean xtreme!

I'm a huge fan of sesamin oil too, the 180 pack at nutra for twenty something bucks is a great deal! IMO, getting it in bulk is a pain!

my personal stack of choice would be:
DCP (have one bottle left) - Alpha t2 when there's no more dcp
x lean
sesamin
glycobol
Miss me some of that real SesaThin

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
A Combination of Pure Resveratrol, liquid l-carnitine and RLA should help you shed 10-15 lbs in a few short months. JMO JME

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A Combination of Pure Resveratrol, liquid l-carnitine and RLA should help you shed 10-15 lbs in a few short months. JMO JME
I'm not familiar with RLA, what's that?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its super ALA, its in a product called Mito-gold from Geronova, they have the liquid ALCAR too. Its worth a run.
is that the same as Na-RALA?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The product I mentioned has RLA/RDHLA and Tocotrienols, super anti-oxident, combined with ALCAR its potent. Also Resveratrol combined with Quercetin has amazing fat loss effect.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking for something without Caffeine, specifically, or a completely non-stim product?

UKStrength

you should look into alpha t2 and dermatherm target, youd get a great thyroid hormone boost from t2, good spot reduction or targeted fat loss from dermatherm, and the yohimbine is great for stubborn fat.....

Would definitely agree there, the DermaTherm Target will aid the liberation of fatty acids into the bloodstream, then the fatburner ingredients help with the oxidation and utilisation of them...great combo :)

TeamT10

Awards

as far as non stim based, this is a great combo

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Miss me some of that real SesaThin
take a look at hemodraulix.
There's no sesamin in hemodraulix.

What DAdams is referring to is the original batch of Avant's sesathin product. I've heard from several users that no sesamin product has been close to this original batch for effectiveness, looks like DAdams is in the boat.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What DAdams is referring to is the original batch of Avant's sesathin product. I've heard from several users that no sesamin product has been close to this original batch for effectiveness, looks like DAdams is in the boat.
Robboe is right. I have tried Primaforce and Scivations product of Sesamin and neither touched Avant's liquid. Nutra did contract out Avant for their bulk product and it did give results, but just seems that small blue bottle did wonders, as the others did not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the sesame seed oil in hemodraulix seems to work real well. combined with the arachidonic acid it has a great leaning effect.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the sesame seed oil in hemodraulix seems to work real well. combined with the arachidonic acid it has a great leaning effect.
Wow, I see it does have that... I am surprised they use that in a pump product, if I remember correctly, Sesa can make muscles look somewhat flat. Must complement the other ingredients well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I see it does have that... I am surprised they use that in a pump product, if I remember correctly, Sesa can make muscles look somewhat flat. Must complement the other ingredients.
goes great with at2!!! and trust me hemo does NOT make muscles look flat, lol.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Wow, I see it does have that... I am surprised they use that in a pump product, if I remember correctly, Sesa can make muscles look somewhat flat. Must complement the other ingredients well.
When i looked the product up yesterday i dtotally skipped over the sesame seed oil, i didn't think it was in there. But also, the flattening effect is typically from prodicts standardized to sesamin. Sesame seed oil, IIRC, is about 0.5% sesamin so will not lilely have any effect on muscle glycogen.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When i looked the product up yesterday i dtotally skipped over the sesame seed oil, i didn't think it was in there. But also, the flattening effect is typically from prodicts standardized to sesamin. Sesame seed oil, IIRC, is about 0.5% sesamin so will not lilely have any effect on muscle glycogen.
Good point, I forgot SesaThin is standardized for a certain percentage of liganands. (Yeah, i dont know how to spell, get over it)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike Mc has bulk Sesamin for dirt cheap, but I can't comment on its efficacy.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Im sure its been mentioned, but Alpha-T2 would be a good option. As it does contain stimulants it doesnt really create a stron stim effect people have reported so it may be worth looking into. Also TT-33 is a great option as well as Lean FX or Lean Xtreme, cortisol controllers like those 2 seem to really help a lot with fatloss with no stimulant effect at all..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
standardized or not, something in that stuff is promoting fat burning.