Test Boost Suggestion Please

  1. Test Boost Suggestion Please


    hey guys, bout be done with my current test booster (T-Bomb 2) and im really looking for something new. was kinda thinking about Diesel Test but I would like to know what you guys think.

    thanks fam!


  2. daapure

  3. Quote Originally Posted by djrodimus View Post
    hey guys, bout be done with my current test booster (T-Bomb 2) and im really looking for something new. was kinda thinking about Diesel Test but I would like to know what you guys think.

    thanks fam!
    TCF-1 stacked with Phyto Test!! Both of those have been proven to raise test and act as test in the body. You cant go wrong with one or the other.. I think the PP sale is still going on at nutra, not sure..

    TestoPro would also be a good choice, as it is proven to work.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    TCF-1 stacked with Phyto Test!! Both of those have been proven to raise test and act as test in the body. You cant go wrong with one or the other.. I think the PP sale is still going on at nutra, not sure..

    TestoPro would also be a good choice, as it is proven to work.
    DTP or dth sound good ,have you try any of these??

  5. Quote Originally Posted by djrodimus View Post
    hey guys, bout be done with my current test booster (T-Bomb 2) and im really looking for something new. was kinda thinking about Diesel Test but I would like to know what you guys think.

    thanks fam!
    Like mentioned, TestoPRO is awesome, as is DAA. Either would be fine, or if you want you could get the bulk DAA from NP and stack it with TestoPRO. LOOK OUT!


  6. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    DTP or dth sound good ,have you try any of these??
    Never tried.. Overpriced IMO

  7. yeah DAA and anything else is pretty golden. phytotest or testopro, mass addiction.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. I didn't get much of anything out of DTP. I'm the minority though, so i don't knock the products.

  9. I didn't get anything out of DTHP either. except nausea

  10. Triazole is available on pre-sale from Nutraplanet right now for $29.99. We have posted up bloodwork showing that this significantly raises testosterone levels.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...ease-caps.html
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  11. DTP and DTHC

  12. DTHC, Activate Xtreme, Bioforge, TestoPro or Phyto-Test are all pretty much proven. Free Test looks pretty good from the test logs so could be worth a go as well.

  13. PRIME is owesome man.

  14. ok nice thanks guys!

  15. depends on how far you wanna go, i love these two as a basis, TCF-1 Phytotestosterone, Divanil, Sustain Alpha.....

    you get a great total test boost from the testofen, and the d-aspartic acid, and then pair that with the divanil to increase FREE testosterone and youre golden, throw resveritol in there and you get good estrogen management and a great libido boosting stack too..... thats the best natural stack i can think of at the moment....

    you can swap the phytotest and divanil for hcgenerate or testopro....

  16. so im looking at DTP right now and for 60 bucks i can get a 1.5 month supply...its looking like the best for the money out of the suggestions you guys listed...

    i do have a question though...it says it takes care of my NO2 supply so does that mean i dont need to take my agrinine any more? cuz that would be a huge money saver in that case.

  17. Phytotestosterone also looks good to as it is only $36.00 for a month supply but it doesn't look like it does NO2...

  18. What about the MassFx? I believe it's in it's third generation.

  19. TESTOPRO, hands down bro!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by djrodimus View Post
    so im looking at DTP right now and for 60 bucks i can get a 1.5 month supply...its looking like the best for the money out of the suggestions you guys listed...

    i do have a question though...it says it takes care of my NO2 supply so does that mean i dont need to take my agrinine any more? cuz that would be a huge money saver in that case.
    I hope you can get 2 bottles of DTP for $60 because there's no way 1 bottle will last 1.5 months.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I hope you can get 2 bottles of DTP for $60 because there's no way 1 bottle will last 1.5 months.
    well the directions say 6 a day max of 5 days a week and theres 160 in the bottle.

    160 / 6 = 26.666

    5 days a week max with 4 weeks a month is 20 a month plus and extra week so i guess its a month and a week? i dont know my math is bad lol.

    anyway the only reason id consider it is if it will supply my NO2 needs as well.

  22. Oh i see your logic, and that makes sense. I guess if you don't take it on your off workout days you might be able to slip away with 5 days a week. According to the directions you can take form 5-8 a day, and at 5 a day it would last 32 "on" days.

    A lot of people decide don't take any breaks, or off days, from it (much like prime), that's what i was thinking about. I started with taking 5 a day, 7 days a week. Which uses about the same amount of pills as 8 a day, 5 days a week. I didn't notice much so i bumped it up to 8 a day, 7 days a week. Before i knew it the bottle was gone and i still didn't notice much.

    I am still 22 years old, so i might not notice much from any test boosters. I was using it as a PCT for Natadrol/MMv3, which i don't think shut me down much if any.


  23. im interrested in massfx also, but i dunno, i considered adding it to my turinabol lv cycle in Nov....

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    im interrested in massfx also, but i dunno, i considered adding it to my turinabol lv cycle in Nov....
    x3.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by djrodimus View Post
    so im looking at DTP right now and for 60 bucks i can get a 1.5 month supply...its looking like the best for the money out of the suggestions you guys listed...

    i do have a question though...it says it takes care of my NO2 supply so does that mean i dont need to take my agrinine any more? cuz that would be a huge money saver in that case.
    so, there's a product on the market that emits nitrogen dioxide?

    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    so, there's a product on the market that emits nitrogen dioxide?

    lol you know what i mean ive always been a bit dislexic... funny how moving the 2 around makes all the difference in the world.

    and yes there is a product on the market that emits nitrogen dioxdide...they are called "whippids".


    google it. (-:

  27. If you can tolerate it, Sustain Alpha TD, and Toco-8, has worked wonders for most guys, it should be cycled though, 7-10 days between bottles.
  28. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by djrodimus View Post
    lol you know what i mean ive always been a bit dislexic... funny how moving the 2 around makes all the difference in the world.

    and yes there is a product on the market that emits nitrogen dioxdide...they are called "whippids".


    google it. (-:
    that's n2o... nitrous oxide. much different than nitrogen dioxide (no2) and nitric oxide (no, which is what you meant originally).
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    that's n2o... nitrous oxide. much different than nitrogen dioxide (no2) and nitric oxide (no, which is what you meant originally).
    correct. lol

    actually when i said no2 i was talking slang...like... does this take care of my NO 2(too)?

    lol ^saved

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Triazole is available on pre-sale from Nutraplanet right now for $29.99. We have posted up bloodwork showing that this significantly raises testosterone levels.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...ease-caps.html
    Just put up some BRAND NEW bloodwork showing an increase of TOTAL TESTOSTERONE from 625 to 1032 and increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE from 74.9 to 148.1!

    Just how effective is TRIAZOLE with ACTIVATE XTREME? (bloodwork inside)
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  31. I've never checked before and after T levels with it, but Perform definitely has the largest and fastest libido boost for me.
  32. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Just put up some BRAND NEW bloodwork showing an increase of TOTAL TESTOSTERONE from 625 to 1032 and increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE from 74.9 to 148.1!
    tom's numbers are phenomenal for a 4-weeker... was waiting on his bloods before i PIITB.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  33. Quote Originally Posted by scrappydog View Post
    I've never checked before and after T levels with it, but Perform definitely has the largest and fastest libido boost for me.
    that's cool.

    but for me it's a bit different.
    One or two days after sex I usually feel less interested and less easy to hard on; after taking perform, I hard on easily, but I am still not as interested! For the hardness of morning wood, i am like 16 again with Perform, but I can't be like 16 again for thinking about sex all the time...

    I don't know, I think I am looking for something can really improve my sexual desire mentally

  34. Im also a big fan of Testopro..... An older guy i work with said he got some good results with Gamma-O.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by djrodimus View Post
    hey guys, bout be done with my current test booster (T-Bomb 2) and im really looking for something new. was kinda thinking about Diesel Test but I would like to know what you guys think.

    thanks fam!
    I would rec thses:
    sustain alphaLV
    TCF-1
    HCGenerate

    together this is a KICKASS libido boost.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    tom's numbers are phenomenal for a 4-weeker... was waiting on his bloods before i PIITB.
    You did see them, right? He got his estrogen back - reduced 20%, which is perfect given the huge boost in total and free testosterone he got. I'll try and get a scan of the estro doc put up today.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. whats best test boost to take along wit pct
    By Xx Beastmode in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 12:24 PM
  2. Test boost help.
    By squatk9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:24 PM
  3. HCG for test boost
    By sundevil04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 08:58 PM
  4. T3 test boost for pct?
    By kidracer69 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Log in
Log in