beta alanine breakout question

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I know that most people experience this, but some do. I tend to get a few pimples, even from the low dose of BA in the newer preworkouts. Dose this side effect wair off. Id like to take bulk BA some day, but not if it makes me look disgusting.

the stew

the stew

Awards
i was getting some bad acne from powershock it probably took 3-4 weeks to get rid of it once i stopped taking the stuff..... not sure if it was the BA or not but im assuming it was....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seriously guys? ive never heard of pimples from BA

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amino aicids giving zits? come on.

kmcart

Awards
I'm loving my BA and haven't had any breakout problems but I guess everyone is different

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
seriously guys? ive never heard of pimples from BA
I've read that it has something to do with BA's interaction with histamine. I think it inflamed some pimples that were already under the skin. Im not saying this stuff will clog pores.

kmcart

Awards
I've read that it has something to do with BA's interaction with histamine. I think it inflamed some pimples that were already under the skin. Im not saying this stuff will clog pores.
That would make sense, just flaring up some that were just weren't visible under the skin. Have you tried some smaller doses long term to see if the effect wears off?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
That would make sense, just flaring up some that were just weren't visible under the skin. Have you tried some smaller doses long term to see if the effect wears off?
Right now Ive just noticed it from in PW Ive sampled containing BA. Ill get through a full tub of Jack3d and see what happens.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I DID NOT KNOW THAT :shocked1:

the stew

the stew

Awards
my zits wernt big and noticable, just tiny pimples on my forehead....

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Idk ive never heard of getting pimples from Beta-Alanine but im sure its a possibility somehow.