Toco 8? - AnabolicMinds.com

Toco 8?

  1. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,390
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    779010

    Toco 8?


    Hey all,

    Toco 8 is BOGO right now and I guess I was just wondering how many people actually found it beneficial to take and if it works. This sale is pretty much too good to pass up if people feel like its a good supplement.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  2. Senior Member
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3104

    I'm interested in the claim that people experienced 42% hair regrowth with Toco-8.

  3. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    57338

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    I'm interested in the claim that people experienced 42% hair regrowth with Toco-8.
    You can read all about it here:

    http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/7211274/fulltext.html


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,390
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    779010

    I know some people who have taken it and said their hair felt healthier......
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. Senior Member
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3104

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You can read all about it here:

    http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/7211274/fulltext.html


    -John
    Thanks John, that does look very promising. I think I will give it a try for few months

  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    57338

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    Thanks John, that does look very promising. I think I will give it a try for few months
    Awesome. Glad to help.

    We have a Toco-8 BOGO sale going now, so it's literally 4 months of product for less than $30!


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Senior Member
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3104

    Thanks, been wanting to order some sustain alpha for a while. Just ordered both, thanks again

  8. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    57338

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    Thanks, been wanting to order some sustain alpha for a while. Just ordered both, thanks again
    Thank you for the support!




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. Advanced Member
    edvanp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    461

    I'm not taking it for the hair support but for the Cholesterol lowering abilities. Regarding hair, my hair is thicker, looks/feels better and I have to have it cut a week sooner than normally do. Also, my facial hair is coming in quicker. I'm having my cholesterol checked in October. I will have gone through 4 bottle of Toco-8 by then so we'll see how it works. Overall, I do feel better when I take it.

  10. New Member
    justiceTX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    278
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    127097

    can u take it year round? or do u have to cycle it?

  11. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    can u take it year round? or do u have to cycle it?
    It can be taken year-round mate, the tocopherols take a while to build up in your system (fat soluble) so taking it constantly is best. Honestly the Buy One Get One Free Sale on Toco 8 is the best opportunity to have a go at this, $30 for a 4 month supply is criminal!

  12. Senior Member
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3104

    Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    I'm not taking it for the hair support but for the Cholesterol lowering abilities. Regarding hair, my hair is thicker, looks/feels better and I have to have it cut a week sooner than normally do. Also, my facial hair is coming in quicker. I'm having my cholesterol checked in October. I will have gone through 4 bottle of Toco-8 by then so we'll see how it works. Overall, I do feel better when I take it.
    That would be great, please do post the results

    My good cholesterol levels are low, and nothing I did or taken helped increase it. I ordered Toco-8, so I will be taking it soon but I don't plan on running lab work for a while. So if you get yours first, it would be great.

  13. Advanced Member
    emiliozapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    632
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1037

    I'll vouch for the value on this sale. I am the cheapest bastid out there and I can't find tocotrienol/pherol product anywhere that is mg/mg cheaper than this.

  14. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    350690

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    That would be great, please do post the results

    My good cholesterol levels are low, and nothing I did or taken helped increase it. I ordered Toco-8, so I will be taking it soon but I don't plan on running lab work for a while. So if you get yours first, it would be great.
    Cholesterolemia is such a genetic crap shoot - if you get good genes, you can do/eat/cycle whatever the hell you please with little affect. But for those of us with more mortal genotypes, well, hdl/ldl can be one stubborn SOB.

    I look forward to seeing to seeing edvanp's results too. I've never had high cholesterol, but it has been higher than I would like. Fish Oil/Toco-8 and a ton of other antioxidants (usually my own blend of herbs) is my standard protocol for it.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  15. Senior Member
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3104

    Tell me about it. My uncle was hospitalized with LDL level of 7000! Thats not a typo. They said when they pulled blood from him, they could see the cholesterol in the tube.

    Meds brought him down to around 1200. He told me a month ago that his levels were down to 270 using Niacin.

    My LDL is normal, but my HDL is around 34 making the ratio bad. My doctor wanted me to take fish oil and run an hour a day. I already been taking fish oil, but I can't see myself running an hour a day for the rest of my life.

  16. New Member
    ordo ab chao's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    94

    I used toco8 for my last cycle and I noticed much less testicular atrophy and had an easier transition into PCT. I also experienced less hypertension on cycle. Just a note though, this was my first time running Epi so I simply could have responded better to that compound than others. For this price though, I would definitely recommend giving itoco8 a try.

  17. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,390
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    779010

    Thanks for all the comments guys. Sounds like a really really good buy at BOGO
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  18. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    57338

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Thanks for all the comments guys. Sounds like a really really good buy at BOGO
    Indeed!

    Toco-8 Buy 1 Get 1 Free - Anabolic Minds

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    23081

    In regards to some of the cholesterol comments. Some cholesterol is good and of course the bad cholesterol is bad. Toco 8 should help out with the balancing of the two. Now its when your body gets inflamed that our bodies get in trouble. ( Stress is huge source ) but inflamation causes cholesterol to get sticky and clot up. Thats why its good to take fish oil to keep the blood "slick", and it would be a great idea to add Phosphytidal serine to keep cortisol in check. Endo Amp Max is the best PS supp out there.

  20. New Member
    rchaves's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    120

    I'm almost finished with my first tub of Toco-8, and I don't have any positive or negative side effects to report. I was hoping it might reduce the amount of shedding I've been experiencing lately, but I didn't feel my hair was any thicker or healthier unfortunately. But I think it's an extremely high quality Vitamin E supplement that I'll keep taking off and on throughout the year. There are too many potential research-backed benefits to ignore, from cholesterol reduction (mine was already low at 150) to testosterone support. I don't take a multivitamin, but rather take individual vitamins and minerals "a la carte". Toco-8 has now been added to this list! The price is right, and it tastes fine, too.

    I could throw out a friendly warning though: if you take a multivitamin that has a lot of Vitamin E already, you might want to reconsider adding even more, at least on a daily basis. Since it's not water soluble, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing....

    Cheers.

  21. Advanced Member
    RAHHH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    347

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    I'm interested in the claim that people experienced 42% hair regrowth with Toco-8.
    hair growth is NOT what i want with this lol.
    but I like using the toco-8 with my multiv (TP's)

  22. Advanced Member
    RAHHH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    347

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    Tell me about it. My uncle was hospitalized with LDL level of 7000! Thats not a typo. They said when they pulled blood from him, they could see the cholesterol in the tube.

    Meds brought him down to around 1200. He told me a month ago that his levels were down to 270 using Niacin.

    My LDL is normal, but my HDL is around 34 making the ratio bad. My doctor wanted me to take fish oil and run an hour a day. I already been taking fish oil, but I can't see myself running an hour a day for the rest of my life.
    WOWO WO WOW HOLY CRAP!

  23. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    350690

    Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    WOWO WO WOW HOLY CRAP!
    We have mice like that in the lab. Their blood is freaking gross.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  24. Senior Member
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3104

    By the way, at first I was wondering why on earth you guys did not cap Toco-8. But I have to admit, I am loving the taste. I look forward each morning for the itsy bitsy scoop because, call me weird, I like the taste and tempted to take the bottle as a snack. It does make me remember to take it, thats for sure.

    Can you guys sell the flavoring alone as a snack?

  25. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1796

    Just curious if you are taking a multivitamin with a decent dose of Vitamin E, along with the toco-8.....How would you manage to balance the two so you dont get too much Vitamin E?

    thanks

  26. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    350690

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Just curious if you are taking a multivitamin with a decent dose of Vitamin E, along with the toco-8.....How would you manage to balance the two so you dont get too much Vitamin E?

    thanks
    Well, toxicity levels for alpha-tocopherol is generally considered >1000mg/day. So, unless you're taking an absolutely huge amount of VitE, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  27. Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    254

    i take it everyday.....and take it for what its worth but my hair looks and feels healthier than when i stop or wasnt taking it.

  28. Advanced Member
    edvanp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    461

    Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    i take it everyday.....and take it for what its worth but my hair looks and feels healthier than when i stop or wasnt taking it.
    Same with me!

  29. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,156
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    932083

    Best Vit E supp out there, do yourself and favor and buy a few bottles.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Toco-8 just keeps getting better
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 01:34 PM
  2. toco 8
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 08:43 AM
  3. Toco-8 and DHT
    By joe143 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 06:11 AM
  4. Toco-8
    By Riquee in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in