Toco 8?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all,

Toco 8 is BOGO right now and I guess I was just wondering how many people actually found it beneficial to take and if it works. This sale is pretty much too good to pass up if people feel like its a good supplement.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in the claim that people experienced 42% hair regrowth with Toco-8.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know some people who have taken it and said their hair felt healthier......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks John, that does look very promising. I think I will give it a try for few months :)
Awesome. Glad to help.

We have a Toco-8 BOGO sale going now, so it's literally 4 months of product for less than $30!

-John

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, been wanting to order some sustain alpha for a while. Just ordered both, thanks again :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, been wanting to order some sustain alpha for a while. Just ordered both, thanks again :)
Thank you for the support! :)

-John

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm not taking it for the hair support but for the Cholesterol lowering abilities. Regarding hair, my hair is thicker, looks/feels better and I have to have it cut a week sooner than normally do. Also, my facial hair is coming in quicker. I'm having my cholesterol checked in October. I will have gone through 4 bottle of Toco-8 by then so we'll see how it works. Overall, I do feel better when I take it.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I'm not taking it for the hair support but for the Cholesterol lowering abilities. Regarding hair, my hair is thicker, looks/feels better and I have to have it cut a week sooner than normally do. Also, my facial hair is coming in quicker. I'm having my cholesterol checked in October. I will have gone through 4 bottle of Toco-8 by then so we'll see how it works. Overall, I do feel better when I take it.
That would be great, please do post the results :)

My good cholesterol levels are low, and nothing I did or taken helped increase it. I ordered Toco-8, so I will be taking it soon but I don't plan on running lab work for a while. So if you get yours first, it would be great.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I'll vouch for the value on this sale. I am the cheapest bastid out there and I can't find tocotrienol/pherol product anywhere that is mg/mg cheaper than this.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be great, please do post the results :)

My good cholesterol levels are low, and nothing I did or taken helped increase it. I ordered Toco-8, so I will be taking it soon but I don't plan on running lab work for a while. So if you get yours first, it would be great.
Cholesterolemia is such a genetic crap shoot - if you get good genes, you can do/eat/cycle whatever the hell you please with little affect. But for those of us with more mortal genotypes, well, hdl/ldl can be one stubborn SOB.

I look forward to seeing to seeing edvanp's results too. I've never had high cholesterol, but it has been higher than I would like. Fish Oil/Toco-8 and a ton of other antioxidants (usually my own blend of herbs) is my standard protocol for it.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it. My uncle was hospitalized with LDL level of 7000! Thats not a typo. They said when they pulled blood from him, they could see the cholesterol in the tube.

Meds brought him down to around 1200. He told me a month ago that his levels were down to 270 using Niacin.

My LDL is normal, but my HDL is around 34 making the ratio bad. My doctor wanted me to take fish oil and run an hour a day. I already been taking fish oil, but I can't see myself running an hour a day for the rest of my life.

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
I used toco8 for my last cycle and I noticed much less testicular atrophy and had an easier transition into PCT. I also experienced less hypertension on cycle. Just a note though, this was my first time running Epi so I simply could have responded better to that compound than others. For this price though, I would definitely recommend giving itoco8 a try.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the comments guys. Sounds like a really really good buy at BOGO

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In regards to some of the cholesterol comments. Some cholesterol is good and of course the bad cholesterol is bad. Toco 8 should help out with the balancing of the two. Now its when your body gets inflamed that our bodies get in trouble. ( Stress is huge source ) but inflamation causes cholesterol to get sticky and clot up. Thats why its good to take fish oil to keep the blood "slick", and it would be a great idea to add Phosphytidal serine to keep cortisol in check. Endo Amp Max is the best PS supp out there.

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
I'm almost finished with my first tub of Toco-8, and I don't have any positive or negative side effects to report. I was hoping it might reduce the amount of shedding I've been experiencing lately, but I didn't feel my hair was any thicker or healthier unfortunately. But I think it's an extremely high quality Vitamin E supplement that I'll keep taking off and on throughout the year. There are too many potential research-backed benefits to ignore, from cholesterol reduction (mine was already low at 150) to testosterone support. I don't take a multivitamin, but rather take individual vitamins and minerals "a la carte". Toco-8 has now been added to this list! The price is right, and it tastes fine, too.

I could throw out a friendly warning though: if you take a multivitamin that has a lot of Vitamin E already, you might want to reconsider adding even more, at least on a daily basis. Since it's not water soluble, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing....

Cheers.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in the claim that people experienced 42% hair regrowth with Toco-8.
hair growth is NOT what i want with this lol.
but I like using the toco-8 with my multiv (TP's)

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it. My uncle was hospitalized with LDL level of 7000! Thats not a typo. They said when they pulled blood from him, they could see the cholesterol in the tube.

Meds brought him down to around 1200. He told me a month ago that his levels were down to 270 using Niacin.

My LDL is normal, but my HDL is around 34 making the ratio bad. My doctor wanted me to take fish oil and run an hour a day. I already been taking fish oil, but I can't see myself running an hour a day for the rest of my life.
WOWO WO WOW HOLY CRAP!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
By the way, at first I was wondering why on earth you guys did not cap Toco-8. But I have to admit, I am loving the taste. I look forward each morning for the itsy bitsy scoop because, call me weird, I like the taste and tempted to take the bottle as a snack. It does make me remember to take it, thats for sure.

Can you guys sell the flavoring alone as a snack? :)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if you are taking a multivitamin with a decent dose of Vitamin E, along with the toco-8.....How would you manage to balance the two so you dont get too much Vitamin E?

thanks

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious if you are taking a multivitamin with a decent dose of Vitamin E, along with the toco-8.....How would you manage to balance the two so you dont get too much Vitamin E?

thanks
Well, toxicity levels for alpha-tocopherol is generally considered >1000mg/day. So, unless you're taking an absolutely huge amount of VitE, I wouldn't worry about it.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i take it everyday.....and take it for what its worth but my hair looks and feels healthier than when i stop or wasnt taking it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best Vit E supp out there, do yourself and favor and buy a few bottles.