Revisiting my youth...going back to NO Xplode and Cellmass....

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I used to faithfully run to GNC every few weeks to spend big $ on tubs of NOXplode and Cellmass, switched it up with Gaspari's version occassionally, but mainly stuck with BSN.

That was prolly 5 years ago, before a handful of PH cycles.

Now that I've been enjoying lower internet prices for a few years now, and am in between cycles (only do them in the winter) I figured WTF, why not get some and see if they really do anything for me, since I used to think they did.

I have used NP's AAKG and Creatine quite often (still have some in the cupboard, in fact) and noticed some diff, but I'm anxious to see if I've been missing out the last few years or if I'll be pissed for all the $ wasted :D

I'll find out!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are asking weather no xplode and cell mass works?
LMFAO you should no better :nono:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
There are many products out that work better and cost less.

HurtinPounds

Awards
I used to faithfully run to GNC every few weeks to spend big $ on tubs of NOXplode and Cellmass, switched it up with Gaspari's version occassionally, but mainly stuck with BSN.

That was prolly 5 years ago, before a handful of PH cycles.

Now that I've been enjoying lower internet prices for a few years now, and am in between cycles (only do them in the winter) I figured WTF, why not get some and see if they really do anything for me, since I used to think they did.

I have used NP's AAKG and Creatine quite often (still have some in the cupboard, in fact) and noticed some diff, but I'm anxious to see if I've been missing out the last few years or if I'll be pissed for all the $ wasted :D

I'll find out!!
Truth!

And "revisiting your youth"

Bro I'm 33 and feel like I'm 24.....ok 27 but def dont feel old..er! lol

Did you guys ever use Ultimate Orange when it first came out?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rumor has it there were traces of methyltest in it, in the first batch or two.
that sounds something worth while

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You have a bottle of the original UO? Man, that was like 12 years ago, right?
hell no-i used that stuff up right away. sorry i got you excited like that, lol. :bigok:

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hell i even sold ultimate orange back 2 yrs ago at GNC< new version of course, i heard the M1t rumor too, then it was andro after the m1t, that **** was popular,

now a days im going to hand it to shotgun for actual growth only due ot the peptopro and the nice doses of creatine, im going to stock up hopefully if nutraplanet has it on sale for labor day, and also liking the idea behind ASGT for the same reasons, wish i could figure out how much protein was in it

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
And that Rumor from what I heard is very true, I was friends with one of the Designer/Next Reps back in the days and he was telling me all the ideas and alleged compounds that Duchaine ( RIP ) and Mike Zumpano where putting in test batches....as well as there personal stash.

Of course there rumors but If Duchaine was behind it I'm sure there was stuff going in there that wasn't on the ingredient label.

UO = :burnout:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

HurtinPounds

Awards
Crazy.

I know after they got rid of the ephedra in it, Ultimate Orange was no longer a top seller.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
In the late 80's (high school) one could find dbol for $50, but a bottle of methyltest was 300 bucks! All the ballers wanted dbol, but the wrestlers wanted that methyltest for the crazy aggression, and they were willing to pay the extra. I knew a few of those psychos who saved a small fortune on mini-thins and Testred switching to Ultimate Orange. :)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
In the late 80's (high school) one could find dbol for $50, but a bottle of methyltest was 300 bucks! All the ballers wanted dbol, but the wrestlers wanted that methyltest for the crazy aggression, and they were willing to pay the extra. I knew a few of those psychos who saved a small fortune on mini-thins and Testred switching to Ultimate Orange. :)
I'm sure those wrestler's liver's never forgave them.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure those wrestler's liver's never forgave them.
Yeah, I pray those boys are OK today. It seems many of us should have died young, but thank God some of us learned our lessons and straightened out. ;)

Hey, remember the total 'roid replacement system? This is serious old-skool blast from the past stuff right here my man....

http://www.cybergenics.org/

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the hell with mini thins- in the 70's every fat girl was on black beauties, and them girls were very popular on the 1st of the month. i remember buying andro at cvs for $8.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
the hell with mini thins- in the 70's every fat girl was on black beauties, and them girls were very popular on the 1st of the month. i remember buying andro at cvs for $8.
Haha, I remember those! We called 'em black mollies tho.

Yeah, back in the late 90's I guess it was, when andro was everywhere, I remember buying it at Wal-Mart one time. I know people hate andro, but I still remember loving 200mg of it pre-w/o. Great pumps, better than 4AD for pre-w/o applications IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I remember those! We called 'em black mollies tho.

Yeah, back in the late 90's I guess it was, when andro was everywhere, I remember buying it at Wal-Mart one time. I know people hate andro, but I still remember loving 200mg of it pre-w/o. Great pumps, better than 4AD for pre-w/o applications IMO.
hell, i didn't even know what it was. i bought a bottle and starting having some real good effects-everyone kept asking me what i was taking, lol. i know andro gets a bad rep, but it was my 1st hormonal and i got some great results. got big as hell on 2 bottles, bad thing is didn't know about pct.