stretch marks and skin tightening

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I've seen the flawless cream but other than that is there any supplements that would help tighten skin and get rid of stretch marks?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
What about some vitamin E oil?? Pregnant chicks use it lol. Or you can get some special maternity oil or cream. Wifes popped out 2 kids and put that stuff on religously and has not one stretch mark. Her friends have also used it with great success. Its fairly cheap considering it works great.

Also read cocoa butter and then some vitamin E oil after can reduce the appearance of exisiting stretch marks i thats what your looking for should be cheap to try, man look it up.

HurtinPounds

Awards
Yeah I use to poke holes in Vitamin E capsules and rub it on minor stretch marks. Definitely fades them.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I use to poke holes in Vitamin E capsules and rub it on minor stretch marks. Definitely fades them.
Is that cheaper than just buying the oil? I like that idea if it is! Ive never compared the two as far as price.

HurtinPounds

Awards
Is that cheaper than just buying the oil? I like that idea if it is! Ive never compared the two as far as price.
It is if you're also consuming the capsules.

But I like it better all around. I do alot of camping and it's easier for me to carry around a single capsule, than a bottle of liquid.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
What about some vitamin E oil?? Pregnant chicks use it lol. Or you can get some special maternity oil or cream. Wifes popped out 2 kids and put that stuff on religously and has not one stretch mark. Her friends have also used it with great success. Its fairly cheap considering it works great.

Also read cocoa butter and then some vitamin E oil after can reduce the appearance of exisiting stretch marks i thats what your looking for should be cheap to try, man look it up.
what about the skin tightening? Also what brand did she use cause I see this brand called "palmers" and apparently walmart sales them.

HurtinPounds

Awards
what about the skin tightening? Also what brand did she use cause I see this brand called "palmers" and apparently walmart sales them.
The harder the muscle, and the lower the body fat, the more the skin tightens. There are no special creams that do this.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
The harder the muscle, and the lower the body fat, the more the skin tightens. There are no special creams that do this.
thats sucks! also is flawless worth it?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I thought you were not wanting to get stretch marks, or reduce the ones you may have already. The point of the vitamin e oil and maternity lotion is to improve the skins elasticity so stretch marks do not occur. Not sure on skin firming products......

But she used the Motherhood brand lotion/cream. Id just type in stretch mark oil/lotion in google and read on each product thats offered. Maybe one will be what your looking for.

GSMachinist

Awards
Damn bro were in the same boat let me know what you find i lost a lot of weight and have some stretch marks too with loose skin looks like a litte pouch sucks lol...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro were in the same boat let me know what you find i lost a lot of weight and have some stretch marks too with loose skin looks like a litte pouch sucks lol...
Its the pouch that is killing me.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I've seen the flawless cream but other than that is there any supplements that would help tighten skin and get rid of stretch marks?
There is nothing available topically that can get rid of stretch marks.

Fraxel laser has been show to work for striae.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

HurtinPounds

Awards
I know! We went to the fukking moon but we don't have sh!t to fix stretch marks and loose skin.
They're still working on a cure for hair loss.

Stretch marks may take awhile brah.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
you know about flawless....this thread is pointless. get some flawless

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know! We went to the fukking moon but we don't have sh!t to fix stretch marks and loose skin.
Shea butter is great at reducing stretch marks. Nothing can rid you of them, but they can fade.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
My biggest problem is the extra skin the stretch mark is the ice one top.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
It's sucks. Been looking for a non-surgical cure forever. Filling out my body with lean mass is the only thing that helping. AS my pecs grow, it pulls the skin tighter, but I don't think I will ever have abs

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
It's sucks. Been looking for a non-surgical cure forever. Filling out my body with lean mass is the only thing that helping. AS my pecs grow, it pulls the skin tighter, but I don't think I will ever have abs
I just started doing abs like almost 4 weeks ago. Before that when I did the lower part of the ab muscle grew and it made my stomach look more round looking and it was stupid so I said fukk it and did do abs. I do all my ab workouts with weights just like other muscles and they grow pretty darn fast. My friend lost 100lbs and his skin tighten up like it was nothing. I hate him :( !!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started doing abs like almost 4 weeks ago. Before that when I did the lower part of the ab muscle grew and it made my stomach look more round looking and it was stupid so I said fukk it and did do abs. I do all my ab workouts with weights just like other muscles and they grow pretty darn fast. My friend lost 100lbs and his skin tighten up like it was nothing. I hate him :( !!!!
Genetic determinants of both Collagen and Elastin content in skin and connective matrix.

Flawless has ingredient to block both degrading enzymes, Elastase and Collagenase.

Product reviews and feedback show marked reduction in stretch mark appearance, wrinkle reduction, and skin tightening.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Genetic determinants of both Collagen and Elastin content in skin and connective matrix.

Flawless has ingredient to block both degrading enzymes, Elastase and Collagenase.

Product reviews and feedback show marked reduction in stretch mark appearance, wrinkle reduction, and skin tightening.
FUKK! I forgot to order it last night. I guess I have to do another order later on and remember to add it to the cart. As long as my skin tightens I wouldn't care about the stretch marks cause a big chest with ripped abs could be the perfect distraction to stretch marks :D