Just how toxic and what ill-effects come from "regular use" of a half dose (one cap instead of two) say 5x/week.
It works wonders for me to add this to me pre-sleep regimen.
I have dilligently tried everything else health-wise and ritual-wise, trust me.
1) 2 caps of
2) 1G MagCitrate
4) Ingest Zero carbs after 6pm (other than dinneer greens)
5) Go to bed at exactly 10pm every night
6) Utilize a white noise machine
7) Sleep in a blacked out, ZERO-lights room
8) Turn the AC "cooler" at night
9) I train in the AM so no issues there
10) My only stim use is ONE USP OEP @ 6am prior to morning work out.
11) NO TV watching in my bedroom
It is hit or miss. Some times (4-5 out of 7 nights) I sleep and ther other few noights, I'm staring at the ceiling until midnight.
Yes, I know there is an underlying issue but until I figure out WTH it is, I still need my sleep!!
***The USPLabs PowerFull + Cissus combo worked EXCELLENT for years. I guess I have finally acquired a tolerance.
***Zinc does the opposite for me - makes me wired!
***Benedryl does not work as well for me and it's a drug anyway and defeats the purpose.
***I've tried , Chamomile and Tryptophan along with all the popular sleep aids on this forum. They relax me but I do not fall asleep on them!
PowerFULL was the best. So another GH-releasing type supplement is not what I seek.
I am NOT happy I am "forced" to take Nyquil; hence the thread.
So, please limit your responses to the question in the subject line. "Nyquil Caps for Sleep. How "toxic and bad is this stuff for you""