Suppliment Help Please

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%

Smile Suppliment Help Please

Hey guys, New to the site here, and I was just wondering if you guys could help me out with some supplement and weight loss/gain questions.

First of all I am 190, I've got muscle but there's a lot of fat on my midsection/love handles and waste area.

I would like to know what supplement will help me get rid of fat.

Help me bulk up and tone faster (open to all opinions)

I pretty much want to be really "Jacked" with no fat on me.

I Will be working out every day for about 1 and a half hours, and about 30 minutes of jogging.

So if you could be help me with some supplement and work out ideas, I'd be very happy.

Thanks, Fly

p.s I want to reach about 220, and be about 3-5% body fat level. I've got about 5 months for this aswell.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Honestly you wanna loose fat so you wanna cut? But you wanna bulk up to 220? I'm lost. And supplements are just that they are that little extra help. If diet and training isn't on par then the battle is already lost. You haven't told us anything of your training, diet and your expierence lifting.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Honestly you wanna loose fat so you wanna cut? But you wanna bulk up to 220? I'm lost. And supplements are just that they are that little extra help. If diet and training is on par then the battle is already lost. You haven't told us anything of your training, diet and your expierence lifting.
    This is true, that is why I cam to this site to get some answers.

My plan is basically to lose the fat that is on my body, and add more muscle, I don't know if these 2 steps have to be done separately or can be done together...I'm looking for supplements to help me with Fat burning, pre-work out ( craetines, energys, or whatever) and a post work out protein, and as well as other suggestions. I am about 190 and i'd say 13% body fat, and I would like to jump up to 220-230 with 3-5% body fat.

dieting plans would be much appreciated right now I eat every 2 hours,
    breakfast- 2 egg white, wholegrain bread with 1 tbspn peanut butter
    snack- 1 fruit/veggie
    lunch- tuna w/ bit of cheese
    snack- fiber bars/cereal
    dinner- chicken and other proteins with salad(sometimes carbs)

right now I am just using myofusion protein.

Once i get some more input I will start this diet more thoroughly and with the supplements.

I've lifted weights for about a year just recreationaly until I realized that I wanted to see more muscle and less fat.

I'm going hard and I will be posting the start to finish with my work out on this site, as though the forum is my guidance/adrenaline field.

If all goes well I will go test my bodys weight lifting abilities, take my measurements and post some pics of me now.

Thanks, Fly.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%

you want to shed 10% but gain 30 lbs... in 5 months? with that diet?

there's no supplement, or supplement combination that is going to help you achieve this.

you need more realistic goals, and a better diet. you're not eating enough to gain, and you may be eating too little to lose.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    you want to shed 10% but gain 30 lbs... in 5 months? with that diet?

there's no supplement, or supplement combination that is going to help you achieve this.

you need more realistic goals, and a better diet. you're not eating enough to gain, and you may be eating too little to lose.
    Okay, well thats why I came to this site for help...

I understand that is unrealistic, and I need help with all this, because I am new to the "Real Workout situation"

So can someone please set me on the right track here.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%

Quote Originally Posted by FlyMode View Post
    Okay, well thats why I came to this site for help...

I understand that is unrealistic, and I need help with all this, because I am new to the "Real Workout situation"

So can someone please set me on the right track here.
    successfully shedding fat while retaining LBM is more dependent on diet than anything else. but it's also subjective, so you'd have to find how to adjust your diet to accommodate your goal.

as an example, i respond very well to carb cycling, while friends of mine can eat what they want, or they rely on low-carb approaches.

that's why you have to change your expectations in terms of a time-frame. achieving what you want in 5 months is damn near impossible.

set more realistic short term goals; try to maintain your weight but lose 1-2% of bodyfat in a month. this way you'll get a good idea through dietary trial and error what will work for you.

cardio is another crucial component. 30 minutes of jogging might not be the most ideal way to accomplish what you'd like either. try researching high-intensity interval training (HIIT).

you can't lose and build, but it's best, if you're holding on to some unwanted fat, to lose first, then build.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

s you wanna drop about 18 lbs of fat and gain about 40 lbs of muscle?
    ggod luck bra cuz supplements ar not gonna help reach that in 5 months
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    successfully shedding fat while retaining LBM is more dependent on diet than anything else. but it's also subjective, so you'd have to find how to adjust your diet to accommodate your goal.

as an example, i respond very well to carb cycling, while friends of mine can eat what they want, or they rely on low-carb approaches.

that's why you have to change your expectations in terms of a time-frame. achieving what you want in 5 months is damn near impossible.

set more realistic short term goals; try to maintain your weight but lose 1-2% of bodyfat in a month. this way you'll get a good idea through dietary trial and error what will work for you.

cardio is another crucial component. 30 minutes of jogging might not be the most ideal way to accomplish what you'd like either. try researching high-intensity interval training (HIIT).

you can't lose and build, but it's best, if you're holding on to some unwanted fat, to lose first, then build.
    Yea, your right...Okay My desired weight would be about 180 but ending with 6-8% body fat. I'll be working out 1 and a half hours each day, and I geuss I could do cardio for the same amount of time. and my time span will be raised to 8 months.

Now I need help with supplements and dieting and even a workout plan, not the full thing just discuss the pro's and con's of each with me and how and what to do.

Thanks, Fly
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

dieting go with low carbs high fat and moderate protein
    workouts you could do weights 3x a week and cardio 3x a week
    supplments you could try alpha t2, OEP, meltdown, or something it doesnt have to be the best supp in the world. ive logged Alpha t2 and i loved it
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    dieting go with low carbs high fat and moderate protein
    workouts you could do weights 3x a week and cardio 3x a week
    supplments you could try alpha t2, OEP, meltdown, or something it doesnt have to be the best supp in the world. ive logged Alpha t2 and i loved it
    Sounds good ill look into alpha t2 with a high fat diet
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

As it was mentioned earlier you need to be looking into HIIT, doing 30 minutes of jogging isn't going to log the results your looking for.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.33%

HIIT is the ****, I highly recommend learning more about it.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%

so replace jogging with HIIT?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%

So I've Decided to do a 3 month bulk stage, and than a 3 month cut stage, I will repeat this process over until I reach my goals.|

Can anyone share some diets, and some recommended supplements, and possibly a work out routine for both, please and thank you.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FlyMode View Post
    Yea, your right...Okay My desired weight would be about 180 but ending with 6-8% body fat. I'll be working out 1 and a half hours each day, and I geuss I could do cardio for the same amount of time. and my time span will be raised to 8 months.

Now I need help with supplements and dieting and even a workout plan, not the full thing just discuss the pro's and con's of each with me and how and what to do.

Thanks, Fly
    Well, there are many things wrong in your plan and you need to do much more reading.

Working out 1.5 hours a day, each day will lead to overtraining and you won't make gains. You need more sensible workout program, so hit the workout section.

The diet you posted of course is lacking at best, so you need to do some reading in the diet section as well.

It is difficult for anyone here to just design a workout and meal program for you since each person is different.

The big problem you will face when dieting is losing both fat and muscle mass. You will need to figure out the right program for you to maintain your muscle mass while losing the fat. You will also need to monitor it and make sure you are not losing too much muscle.

You may not get to 180lbs with 6% body fat either. Unless you're very muscular, it is difficult. Some people compete with these numbers, depending on your height and some other factors of course.
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I agree to much training your body needs proper rest our you will burn out your CNS.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. My son trying to suppliment lol
    By 2fast2live in forum Pics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 07:31 PM
  2. Best suppliment on the market!
    By codywaters in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:33 PM
  3. Best suppliment part II
    By codywaters in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 10:07 PM
  4. Best During Workout Suppliment ..
    By psychobabble in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 02:24 PM
  5. where can I put together a custom suppliment...
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 08:17 AM