What to use???

ZaidFox

Awards
Looking to find some new workout supplements. Used some big name brands. Tried Muscle Marinade and think I will continue with it. Been wanting to find other muscle builders. Not really wanting to try any HGH, pro-hormones, or steroid like supplements. I know this limits lots of things but wanted to see if anyone knew of anything out there. Thanks.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
How's your diet? I always recommend supplementing with more and more food. It's cheaper than supplements and more effective.

TheOne310

Awards
buy meat in bulk and eat the shti out of it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking to find some new workout supplements. Used some big name brands. Tried Muscle Marinade and think I will continue with it. Been wanting to find other muscle builders. Not really wanting to try any HGH, pro-hormones, or steroid like supplements. I know this limits lots of things but wanted to see if anyone knew of anything out there. Thanks.
Doesn't really limit a lot of things at all - and hormonals are completely UNnecessary for you at your weight anyways,

As already said, look at your NUTRITION first - if you want to gain muscle, you need to EAT. Then look at your TRAINING - you need to be lifting for mass. These are the two most IMPORTANT factors when it comes to building muscle. I suggest reading these Gaining Muscle articles for more information on these two aspects.

As far as supplements, these should be the LAST thing you look at. There are many options out there, including NATURAL Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosters.

Just a few examples:
* IGF-2
* FREE TEST
* Drive
* Anadraulic State GT
* Sustain Alpha (topical or Liqua-Vade)

~Team APPNUT

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Are you using Protein and Creatine? if not, I would add whichever is missing.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would any of you consider testopro, the best in it's category? I use basic products and am considering a natural test enhancer. What is the best product in this category, with the least amount of sides?

HurtinPounds

Awards
Try Anabolic Pump / P-Slin or Glycobol if you want to step out of the Whey / Creatine box.

MrDeadlift

Awards
If you want to try new stuff try some of these:

- Bulldozer XL5000
- UP-LIFT
- Fast Twitch
- GlyProXTS

I am currently on Bulldozer XL5000 and I love it. Though it has caffiene, so it might not be the best option if you workout late at night. For Protein, I am trying something different as well, I did try it years ago though and now back, which is Bomber Blend by Dave Draper.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would any of you consider testopro, the best in it's category? I use basic products and am considering a natural test enhancer. What is the best product in this category, with the least amount of sides?
TestoPRO, Photo-Test, DTHC just to name a few. I like the TestoPRO not only because I rep for them but I love the combo of Testofen and Divanil.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can look into other pre-workouts like hemavol which work from sort of a different angle, or go with nutrient partitioners like Anabolic Pump and Pslin which work amazing for bulking/cutting.

Mike

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had great results on testopro. if you really want to kick it up a notch testopro/t-911.

ZaidFox

Awards
Thanks for all the replies... Let you know how it goes.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MBChiro

MBChiro

Awards
Kre-Alkalyn, Jack3d/ASGT combo, DAA, PowerFULL, and Forma-D