amplified mass xxx and amp whybolic extreme 60

1. amplified mass xxx and amp whybolic extreme 60

I just purchased these two because they were on sale and I got them both for 60$. The GNC guy told me to take them both, but is this the best thing to do? should i just take one at a time, or should i use them both. my goal is to gain good weight and i workout on average every other day. i am approx. 140lbs and am 6 feet. and also when should i take them? thanks guys

2. I was talked into this combo my first month of weight lifting. I was on a 4k diet with gnc creatine tablets.. Gained 20lbs and 8 percent body fat.. looked skinny fat. I since switched to Gold standard and lg methyl d and t-911. with jack 3d as pre sup. I went from 23 to now a 12.3 percent body fat rating lost 6 inches off my waist. I am 31 and my diet is now 2500 cals I am exactly the same weight i was when i had the 23 body fat measurement

My age does play a role in all this i know for sure. The gnc guy told me to take in 200grams a id[day protein and mass gainer xxx right after a work out.

Try it out you got a way better deal then me.

I switched to Gold standard have one in the morning with my oatmeal and one after my work out. Its easy to mix and good tassting with water or milk.
    •   

3. you realize a weight gainer/protein shake isnt what makes you huge right?its all about your diet and your training, then adding these can help
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-Alpha & Mass Addiction Amplified Stack
    By scoooter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 05:54 AM
  2. Anabolic Addiction Mass Addiction Amplified.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 10:56 PM
  3. Amplified:MAss XXX
    By Jake Fires in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 01:22 PM
  4. GNC Amplified Creatine 189 + Amplified Mass XXX
    By Salum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 06:03 AM