Get diesel ?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
what is the OP referring to?? If need be can someone pm me me the details.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good question i didn't even notice it was gone from AM.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Noticed it hasn't been in stock in a while... Probably stopped sponorship of forum

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any new on the GetDiesel line ! Any official answer from NP ?

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I would just go directly to fefifo.com,that is the official GD page. They have been out of stock for quite awhile now,i don't know what the deal is.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would just go directly to fefifo.com,that is the official GD page. They have been out of stock for quite awhile now,i don't know what the deal is.
This is why I am asking ! seem that this entire line is gone everywhere ! Just weird !!!:shock:

sw bill

Awards
WTF I didn't notice either. Chuck is a great guy to have around and the whole diesel line is quality supps that WORK. I would love to hear what happened. I'll do some checking around.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually looked into this yesterday, not a big fan of the company, nothing worked for me BUT I know many like it so I will withhold my own thoughts. Go to the get diesel website, more info is posted there. Small company that was repeatedly out of stock and it seems that is where they are right now in regards to DTHC and many others.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I would like to find out what is going on. I was a GD customer for a while and spoke with Chuck a few times on the phone in the past, great guy but something isn't adding up here. PM me the details please.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
You can go Facebook and send Chuck a message bro!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Not sure but a guy I know ordered some and got it a few weeks ago.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It is possible that they may have shut things down for a while but it cannot be anything due to legal issues because that would have surfaced by now, imo.

However, anything is possible.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am going to log jp8,htc and some other Diesel products by the middle of october !!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am curious how those will work for you, assuming you can stomach JP8. I cannot speak for anything but DTHC and Ether level 1, neither really impressed me at all. Log it and post the link in the thread so people can follow.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I talk to Chuck all the time, and here's the latest. He txt me the new labels for the new batch of Nos Ether. Should be out early DEC. Hit me up, if y'all got any questions, I can call Chuck for ya, or hit em' up on Facebook.