Natadrol + M1D or MMV3

1. Question Natadrol + M1D or MMV3

To any one who has tried the two or a LG rep what would be the best to pair up with Nta-d the M1D or the MMV3, Im looking for a good recomp before I start my halo/s-drol cycl in Dec. I figure this will hold me over for the next month and a half.

How many Natas should I take a day if I am 220 and how many M1D's or MMV3's should I take along with the Nata for best results over a 6-8 week period.

I also have Ghenerate on the way with Anadraulic State GT, just looking to see what will be best with the Nata-D.

Thanks in advance fellas.

2. Use Natadrol solo for best results, IMO. Just follow the label directions, pretty simple.
    •   

3. I might for the first 4 weeks but ive seen a lot of people stack the nata with other things, I mean it is a natural anabolic so I wanna get all I can with it.

4. stacks good with mmv3, 4-6 a day.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    I might for the first 4 weeks but ive seen a lot of people stack the nata with other things, I mean it is a natural anabolic so I wanna get all I can with it.
    I stated to use it solo as I beleive stacking can actually inhibit this compound slightly. Natadrol is not a PH, it is a slightly different beast. Go solo and you'll get the most out of it, IMO.
    •   

6. use natadrol solo bro its nice stuff very good for gains
  7. try this

if you do use it take some zma at night to help you sleep i had some troubles sleeping on it

8. Quote Originally Posted by jrmuscle11 View Post
    if you do use it take some zma at night to help you sleep i had some troubles sleeping on it
    Cool I use zmk by millennium sports and its become a staple for me.

9. ya jus use two bottles of natadrol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natadrol + M1D or MMV3
    By NattyT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 12:48 PM
  2. 6 week Natadrol/MMv3 run!
    By Killerkanadia in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 08:57 PM
  3. Started Natadrol and MMv3