Primatene mist

ecupirate

Awards
Would the mist work just as good as the tablets?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no
i could be wrong though but i think not

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Would the mist work just as good as the tablets?
no no no

it does not contain ephedrine, it contains epinephrine. it only works directly on the bronchi

you will breathe clearer but you wont get any of the mental or physical stimulation

ecupirate

Awards
Thank you very much for clearing that up. I notcied at cvs that you need to take the card up to the pharmacy to get the actual tablets. Do they question you about it or do you need to some how prove that you have asthma?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much for clearing that up. I notcied at cvs that you need to take the card up to the pharmacy to get the actual tablets. Do they question you about it or do you need to some how prove that you have asthma?
just sign the disclaimer and show id.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
you only have to show your id so they can put your info into the database. they will not ask you any questions. its not a big deal at all

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you only have to show your id so they can put your info into the database. they will not ask you any questions. its not a big deal at all
you noticed that some smaller pharmacies are requiring prescription for ehedrine?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you noticed that some smaller pharmacies are requiring prescription for ehedrine?
Where have you seen that? They may just not want to sell it which can be policy, my pharmacy I worked at was super stingy about pseudoephedrine.

Database and ID is just for recording amounts sold due to meth dealers and makers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have asthma just order it online and a very popular and american drug store (hint).

you have to just scan and email your ID once, and they keep it on file so you can easy order in the future.

just dont order above the monthly limit which is more than enough to help you breath.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where have you seen that? They may just not want to sell it which can be policy, my pharmacy I worked at was super stingy about pseudoephedrine.

Database and ID is just for recording amounts sold due to meth dealers and makers.
i recently relocated to a smaller city-terre haute. i went to a local grocery store and thought i would pick up some clairiton d for my allergies-i was told that this pharmacy has a prescription only policy. no proble getting it at cvs, but i just hope the prescrition only policy doesn't become a trend. jr pharmacies was the name.

btw-i should note that this area has a serious meth problem, and the lady at cvs said they sell out of ephedra products a few days after they get it.

i went ahead and got some bronkaid just in case!!!!