OEP vs Alpha T-2

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried OEP and like it. I was thinking about giving T2 a try but was curious to those out there who have tried both which one they liked better and why? I gotta quit screwing around and get my ass back in shape.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, to be honest, people love OxyElite Pro + Alpha-T2!

OxyElite pro will give a more stimulant effect (jitters, energy etc)

Alpha-T2 offers a less stimulating feeling.

Both products contain Alpha-Yohimbine (rauwolscine). Alpha-Y allows more fat loss in the stomach/love handles/lower back to increase by indirectly upragulating a mechanism known as beta receptor fat loss. So we then also included a beta-agonist, which further increases this.

Alpha-T2 also has a thyroid upregulator/metabolism increaser.

OxyElite Pro contains Caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine -- popular stimulants

Alpha-T2 does not

But again....stacking them is a GREAT combination.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/the-get-up-and-go-stack-alpha-t2-oxyelite-pro.html

Plus it's cheap^^^

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
That does look pretty nice. When I took OEP it was enough stim just taking 1 pill in the AM and lasted me all day. SO im thinking 1 of each in the AM then maybe like lunch do an ECA to give me the late afternoon boost. You think that would be a good idea?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I think doing 2 AT2 in the morning with 1 OEP followed by 1 of each in the afternoon would be plently, but, if you really want to go above and beyond on your stim, EC is your answer. So yea your idea sounds good

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I might try 2 T2 but 1 OEP does the trick for me all day. I was cycling and taking weekend off so my Stim tolerance didnt get to high because it usually does. Ive just always heard ECA is the best so I didnt know if it was worth adding it or not. Ill also be taking CLA

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might try 2 T2 but 1 OEP does the trick for me all day. I was cycling and taking weekend off so my Stim tolerance didnt get to high because it usually does. Ive just always heard ECA is the best so I didnt know if it was worth adding it or not. Ill also be taking CLA
CLA will be a good addition.

Personally I would try the OEP first, and if you still need more, then add the EC.

I always like to increase slowly with my stims

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Ive never tried Ephedrine before so not sure how it feels. Would it be good to still keep the aspirin with it?

Well, to be honest, people love OxyElite Pro + Alpha-T2!

OxyElite pro will give a more stimulant effect (jitters, energy etc)

Alpha-T2 offers a less stimulating feeling.

Both products contain Alpha-Yohimbine (rauwolscine). Alpha-Y allows more fat loss in the stomach/love handles/lower back to increase by indirectly upragulating a mechanism known as beta receptor fat loss. So we then also included a beta-agonist, which further increases this.

Alpha-T2 also has a thyroid upregulator/metabolism increaser.

OxyElite Pro contains Caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine -- popular stimulants

Alpha-T2 does not

But again....stacking them is a GREAT combination.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/the-get-up-and-go-stack-alpha-t2-oxyelite-pro.html

Plus it's cheap^^^
Also OEP contains Bauhinia which increases t3-t4 conversion which will work in synergy with the t2 in Alphat2 along with Cirsium Oligophyllum which has an very cool uncoupling effect.

Bottom line the Stack is Sick....

Saves $10 when you buy the stack!

Unbeatable -- Nutra always delivers
plus cost to benefit ratio is thru the roof!

Crazy weight loss stories and the cool part it is targeted fat loss so you don't hear reports of muscle loss!!!!!...

lemmohr

Awards
i just ordered this stack too... unfortunately, it got stuck @ Canada Customs.. hopefully, they'll release it soon.. :) can't wait to try the stack out!

(hey, look at that, after over a year of lurking, finally posted my 1st post! :D)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just ordered this stack too... unfortunately, it got stuck @ Canada Customs.. hopefully, they'll release it soon.. :) can't wait to try the stack out!

(hey, look at that, after over a year of lurking, finally posted my 1st post! :D)
hahaha!

Hopefully it gets through!