Does Alpha Yohimbine Increase Fat Loss In Absence Of Insulin..?

  1. Lightbulb Does Alpha Yohimbine Increase Fat Loss In Absence Of Insulin..?


    So as the title says...Was interested if anybody knew wether Alpha Yohimbine like the one in Alpha-t2 for instance needs low insulin, or an absence of Insulin levels in order to maximize fat loss?

    Reason I ask is because of yohimbine hcl said to work better with lower insulin levels with a low carb or keto style diet.

    If anybody could clarify this issue It would be greatly appreciated

    Cheers in advance fella's.


  2. For the most part, yes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For the most part, yes.
    Yup.

    That is why we recommend on an empty stomach. Obviously the most important thing is no carbs
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Yup.

    That is why we recommend on an empty stomach. Obviously the most important thing is no carbs
    I find carbs 45 minutes AFTER dosing is still decently effective (don't go overboard).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I find carbs 45 minutes AFTER dosing is still decently effective (don't go overboard).
    I agree. Thats usually my sweet spot time for my meal after, which is usually mostly egg whites anyways
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I agree. Thats usually my sweet spot time for my meal after, which is usually mostly egg whites anyways
    It combines extremely well with a GDA, like SlinSane, that will drop your blood sugar quickly and return insulin levels to baseline.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It combines extremely well with a GDA, like SlinSane, that will drop your blood sugar quickly and return insulin levels to baseline.
    I love GDA...glad there is finally a product offering a solid amount of it. That would make for a great stack with Alpha-T2
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I love GDA...glad there is finally a product offering a solid amount of it. That would make for a great stack with Alpha-T2
    GDA = Glucose Disposal Agent. Examples, SlineSane, Recompadrol, Glycobol.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    GDA = Glucose Disposal Agent. Examples, SlineSane, Recompadrol, Glycobol.
    Always confuse that acronym with GLA! Damn!

    But all in all, I agree
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It combines extremely well with a GDA, like SlinSane, that will drop your blood sugar quickly and return insulin levels to baseline.
    I would image then that using na-r-ala along side Slin-sane and others would be beneficial. Is that correct? I love my carbs and would hate to give a single gram up when I start to run AT2. (if I must, I will though)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    I would image then that using na-r-ala along side Slin-sane and others would be beneficial. Is that correct? I love my carbs and would hate to give a single gram up when I start to run AT2. (if I must, I will though)
    Absolutely. It also has huge benefits on its own beyond mere glucose disposal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Absolutely. It also has huge benefits on its own beyond mere glucose disposal.
    I know its a potent antioxidant which is why I originally purchased and started using. I took a break but will probably start back up with Slin-Sane and AT2 when I finish PCT. Thanks for the words of wisdom man.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:28 PM
  2. Yohimbine = rauwolscine = alpha-yohimbine?????????
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 08:06 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:45 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 04:19 PM
  5. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Log in
Log in