Has anyone tried both Nutra DAA and PA'S DAA? - AnabolicMinds.com

Has anyone tried both Nutra DAA and PA'S DAA?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Has anyone tried both Nutra DAA and PA'S DAA?

For 11.99 for the Nutra version sounds like a great deal! I was just wondering if there is really a diff.. between the two?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

I've used two tubs of TestForce, and am currently in my 2nd week of using NP's

This thread is a good read: the goal with DAA
  3. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey I have been unbanned!!!

Anyway I will take this opportunity to inform you all that a new improved testforce is coming out in september. the price will not change but it will include a very interesting potentiating co-ingredient (that i am sure 99% of you have never heard of). I will reveal the science when we are ready to launch
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

Anyway I will take this opportunity to inform you all that a new improved testforce is coming out in september. the price will not change but it will include a very interesting potentiating co-ingredient (that i am sure 99% of you have never heard of). I will reveal the science when we are ready to launch
    This should be fun!
  5. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome back!

im aka kimjongil
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have 2 tubs of Nutras on the way, can't wait. Just finished PPs and loved it. I think most formulas will deliver great results anyhow.

Pat, any guessing on the addition?....Coleus Forskohlii Extract perhaps?
  7. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I have 2 tubs of Nutras on the way, can't wait. Just finished PPs and loved it. I think most formulas will deliver great results anyhow.

Pat, any guessing on the addition?....Coleus Forskohlii Extract perhaps?
    no you are way off

remember i said 99% of people probably never heard of it, and of the 1% that did hear of it 99% of them probably dont know about the science that makes the stuff such a great additive
  8. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

6,7-dihydroxybergamottin
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Awesome, can't wait to see the unveiling.

Oh, and welcome back.
  10. Board Sponsor

no you are way off

remember i said 99% of people probably never heard of it, and of the 1% that did hear of it 99% of them probably dont know about the science that makes the stuff such a great additive
    Oh come on admit it already, the secret ingredient is Super Milky Pulpy.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

no you are way off

Lol...oops I read it backwards.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ginko Biloba.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Hey Patrick, How come I have to use testforce (the one I am using now) on a empty stomach? I have been on testforce since last week,when will I start noticing a test boost? I used the DAAPURE with positive and very quick results,the only problem with daapure was that I was getting alot of anxiety from it. Your brand so far I have not experienced any anxiety why is that?
  14. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    Hey Patrick, How come I have to use testforce (the one I am using now) on a empty stomach? I have been on testforce since last week,when will I start noticing a test boost? I used the DAAPURE with positive and very quick results,the only problem with daapure was that I was getting alot of anxiety from it. Your brand so far I have not experienced any anxiety why is that?

You dont have to use it on an empty stomach. in fact i prefer to take it with food because sometimes it makes me rumble. i am gonna change the label

Did you go right from the DAA pure to the testforce?
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I get the opposite of anxiety from the Test Force...a very pleasant arousal/awakening clarity with some relaxation effect.

I do take it with Alpha-Burn, though, so that might influence.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

I was 5 days off of DAAPURE before I began testforce. I had anxiety 3 days into daapure. I am about 5 days on testforce with no negative results
  17. New Member

Pregnenolone has an effect on the NDMA receptor, so maybe the upgrade has to do with the conversion of DAA into NDMA and enhancing its effect on receptors.

I doubt thats it but I want to try that stack.
  18. Featured Author

I was 5 days off of DAAPURE before I began testforce. I had anxiety 3 days into daapure. I am about 5 days on testforce with no negative results

I can only speculate. perhaps your body became accustomed to the DAA during the 5 days you took the DAA pure and then you were fine when you started the testforce

Echoing dsades sentiments, i get a focused confident feeling from the stuff which is far from anxious. Still, everyones brain biochemistry is different
  19. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Pregnenolone has an effect on the NDMA receptor, so maybe the upgrade has to do with the conversion of DAA into NDMA and enhancing its effect on receptors.

I doubt thats it but I want to try that stack.

pregnenolone is not what it is but that is a good guess. it might be a good addtion as well. my only worry would be conversion in vivo to progesterone (pregnenolone is a direct precursor) which as you know is suppressive. that would be counterproductive
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

thanks Patrick
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Justing2 View Post
    For 11.99 for the Nutra version sounds like a great deal! I was just wondering if there is really a diff.. between the two?
    I haven't tried TestForce but Nutra's DAA worked great for me. I started noticing a change after only 3 days. I would be on day 5 now but I decided to stop using it right now to try out a different product.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

I am starting to experience some more muscle fullness today. today is day 6 on testforce. libido about the same. strength the same so far. appetite is increasing along with muscle fullness and alpha male attitude.
  23. New Member

I read studies that said 50-100mg of pregnenolone were safe but after further reading of people who used it, I would start at 20mg a day and gauge the dosing from there.

Cant wait to see what you include.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

is it a anti prolactin?
  25. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    6,7-dihydroxybergamottin
    bump?
  26. Featured Author

the new ingredient is not an anti-prolactin

Guys, please go to the e-pharm section and check out the first two blood test results we have gotten with the version 2 formula of testforce
  27. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    6,7-dihydroxybergamottin
    hell no
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

i did. one guy went from around 500ng to high 900ng in 19 days and he missed last 2 days of dosage. will the new formula be able to be used indefinately like the current?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Strength gains I received form DAA were out of the ordinary. My bench went up from 205 for 8-10 reps to 225 for 8-10 reps, and in only a few days.
  30. Featured Author

i did. one guy went from around 500ng to high 900ng in 19 days and he missed last 2 days of dosage. will the new formula be able to be used indefinately like the current?
    check it out though the second guys results just came in today

i am going to put 90 days on the testforce2 so i am in line with the italians
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

that has also been my experience so far also along with losing the water weight. guys have been worried estrogen like effects from daa. I have been experiencing anti estrogen effects with the daa. i got leaner (notably 2 weeks after starting daa). I assume my elevated androgen levels have had a anti estrogen effect. I used daa for about a solid 2 months before switching to testforce. my body continued to improve alot even with a subpar diet (I went on vacation) and food poising for 3 days. some of my lifts did improve by a few reps. prior to vacation i did 315 on incline for 6 reps ,i came back a month later and did it for 7. i squatted 315 for 18 and a month later i got 18 reps again but this time I preexhgausted with leg extensions. prior I also shoulder pressed 185 free weight for 15 reps and 1 month later with no training I did it for 16 reps. Usually when I take a extended time off I come back weaker and have to ease back in. This was not the case with daa. I got stronger without even training

Similar Forum Threads

1. New HCG at Nutra
    By japohl1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 10:03 PM
  2. NUTRA COMES THROUGH AGAIN
    By louisaboy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 08:32 PM
  3. Best PCT from nutra?
    By donk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3