Has anyone tried both Nutra DAA and PA'S DAA?

Justing2

Awards
For 11.99 for the Nutra version sounds like a great deal! I was just wondering if there is really a diff.. between the two?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hey I have been unbanned!!!

Anyway I will take this opportunity to inform you all that a new improved testforce is coming out in september. the price will not change but it will include a very interesting potentiating co-ingredient (that i am sure 99% of you have never heard of). I will reveal the science when we are ready to launch

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established

Anyway I will take this opportunity to inform you all that a new improved testforce is coming out in september. the price will not change but it will include a very interesting potentiating co-ingredient (that i am sure 99% of you have never heard of). I will reveal the science when we are ready to launch
This should be fun! :bigok:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 tubs of Nutras on the way, can't wait. Just finished PPs and loved it. I think most formulas will deliver great results anyhow.

Pat, any guessing on the addition?....Coleus Forskohlii Extract perhaps?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I have 2 tubs of Nutras on the way, can't wait. Just finished PPs and loved it. I think most formulas will deliver great results anyhow.

Pat, any guessing on the addition?....Coleus Forskohlii Extract perhaps?
no you are way off

remember i said 99% of people probably never heard of it, and of the 1% that did hear of it 99% of them probably dont know about the science that makes the stuff such a great additive

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established

Awesome, can't wait to see the unveiling.

Oh, and welcome back.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no you are way off

remember i said 99% of people probably never heard of it, and of the 1% that did hear of it 99% of them probably dont know about the science that makes the stuff such a great additive
Oh come on admit it already, the secret ingredient is Super Milky Pulpy.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
no you are way off

Lol...oops I read it backwards.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Hey Patrick, How come I have to use testforce (the one I am using now) on a empty stomach? I have been on testforce since last week,when will I start noticing a test boost? I used the DAAPURE with positive and very quick results,the only problem with daapure was that I was getting alot of anxiety from it. Your brand so far I have not experienced any anxiety why is that?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hey Patrick, How come I have to use testforce (the one I am using now) on a empty stomach? I have been on testforce since last week,when will I start noticing a test boost? I used the DAAPURE with positive and very quick results,the only problem with daapure was that I was getting alot of anxiety from it. Your brand so far I have not experienced any anxiety why is that?

You dont have to use it on an empty stomach. in fact i prefer to take it with food because sometimes it makes me rumble. i am gonna change the label

Did you go right from the DAA pure to the testforce?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get the opposite of anxiety from the Test Force...a very pleasant arousal/awakening clarity with some relaxation effect.

I do take it with Alpha-Burn, though, so that might influence.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I was 5 days off of DAAPURE before I began testforce. I had anxiety 3 days into daapure. I am about 5 days on testforce with no negative results

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Pregnenolone has an effect on the NDMA receptor, so maybe the upgrade has to do with the conversion of DAA into NDMA and enhancing its effect on receptors.

I doubt thats it but I want to try that stack.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I was 5 days off of DAAPURE before I began testforce. I had anxiety 3 days into daapure. I am about 5 days on testforce with no negative results

I can only speculate. perhaps your body became accustomed to the DAA during the 5 days you took the DAA pure and then you were fine when you started the testforce

Echoing dsades sentiments, i get a focused confident feeling from the stuff which is far from anxious. Still, everyones brain biochemistry is different

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Pregnenolone has an effect on the NDMA receptor, so maybe the upgrade has to do with the conversion of DAA into NDMA and enhancing its effect on receptors.

I doubt thats it but I want to try that stack.

pregnenolone is not what it is but that is a good guess. it might be a good addtion as well. my only worry would be conversion in vivo to progesterone (pregnenolone is a direct precursor) which as you know is suppressive. that would be counterproductive

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
For 11.99 for the Nutra version sounds like a great deal! I was just wondering if there is really a diff.. between the two?
I haven't tried TestForce but Nutra's DAA worked great for me. I started noticing a change after only 3 days. I would be on day 5 now but I decided to stop using it right now to try out a different product.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I am starting to experience some more muscle fullness today. today is day 6 on testforce. libido about the same. strength the same so far. appetite is increasing along with muscle fullness and alpha male attitude.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I read studies that said 50-100mg of pregnenolone were safe but after further reading of people who used it, I would start at 20mg a day and gauge the dosing from there.

Cant wait to see what you include.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
the new ingredient is not an anti-prolactin

Guys, please go to the e-pharm section and check out the first two blood test results we have gotten with the version 2 formula of testforce

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
i did. one guy went from around 500ng to high 900ng in 19 days and he missed last 2 days of dosage. will the new formula be able to be used indefinately like the current?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Strength gains I received form DAA were out of the ordinary. My bench went up from 205 for 8-10 reps to 225 for 8-10 reps, and in only a few days.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i did. one guy went from around 500ng to high 900ng in 19 days and he missed last 2 days of dosage. will the new formula be able to be used indefinately like the current?
check it out though the second guys results just came in today

i am going to put 90 days on the testforce2 so i am in line with the italians

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
that has also been my experience so far also along with losing the water weight. guys have been worried estrogen like effects from daa. I have been experiencing anti estrogen effects with the daa. i got leaner (notably 2 weeks after starting daa). I assume my elevated androgen levels have had a anti estrogen effect. I used daa for about a solid 2 months before switching to testforce. my body continued to improve alot even with a subpar diet (I went on vacation) and food poising for 3 days. some of my lifts did improve by a few reps. prior to vacation i did 315 on incline for 6 reps ,i came back a month later and did it for 7. i squatted 315 for 18 and a month later i got 18 reps again but this time I preexhgausted with leg extensions. prior I also shoulder pressed 185 free weight for 15 reps and 1 month later with no training I did it for 16 reps. Usually when I take a extended time off I come back weaker and have to ease back in. This was not the case with daa. I got stronger without even training