Fat Loss for the Wife - AnabolicMinds.com

Fat Loss for the Wife

1. Banned

Fat Loss for the Wife

Hey,

I'm not sure if you guys have any experience with this, or if there are girls out here..
    She's been real lazy for the last few months and is starting to gain a bit too much weight. What can I feed her supplement wise to help her lose it? (She will be coming to the gym with me 5d/wk to work it off) Just some stims? Clen?

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would just pick a solid fatloss product that's not too big on stims, but motivates her with enough energy to embrace workouts.

REDuction comes to mind.
    maybe Black Cat
    I always liked Redline drinks, because you could moderate your dosage.
  3. TheTransforma

Just put the wife and myself on OEP, sofar so good, experiencing thermogenic effects
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.

albuterol is a better option then clen for females imo
  5. Banned

I'm not really too keen on OEP, given the buzz around it lately. Though it may be pretty mild.

Thanks for the tip wedlund. I think straight drugs like clen/alb may be too much for her.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Have more sex man. Will burn alot of cals. HA!

Tho on the supp level my wife just finished Lipo 6 for women. She liked it as long as she ate right.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

Alpha T2 + EC Would be my choice, they're all dirt cheap. Obviously diet is #1, then exercise, then supps.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Hey,

I'm not sure if you guys have any experience with this, or if there are girls out here..
    She's been real lazy for the last few months and is starting to gain a bit too much weight. What can I feed her supplement wise to help her lose it? (She will be coming to the gym with me 5d/wk to work it off) Just some stims? Clen?
    Nothing you give her is going to "make her lose it". NUTRITION AND TRAINING are the key. If she's going to be going to the gym, make sure she's lifting weights, and lifting them heavy for HER, as well as doing some HIIT.

Re supplements, if she's going to use any, just use the basic staples. Certainly NOT Clen or a string stimulant. An energy stimulant like BLACK CATS maybe, but I wouldn't recommend anything else.

I suggest that you read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - and get HER to as well!. This article covers everything from nutrition to supplements to training re fat loss for the beginner and advanced trainee.

And just for the record, if she doesn't want to lose it, then it's not going to happen. She needs the motivation to do it for herself, and not just because you want her to. Just make sure that she doesn't do too much too soon re training and burn herself out - 5 days a week may be too much, especially for someone not used to it.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm not really too keen on OEP, given the buzz around it lately. Though it may be pretty mild.

Thanks for the tip wedlund. I think straight drugs like clen/alb may be too much for her.
    what buzz?

I'd go with Recreate + Anabolic Pump for females
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

My wife lost 15 pounds exercise, diet and supplementing with LG Speed V-2. Most women are afraid of the jitters, so being caffeine free is a plus. She went through two bottles in the past and just ordered another bottle to prepare for Las Vegas.

Doing physical activities as a couple and taking over the cooking also helped.
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Have more sex man. Will burn alot of cals. HA!

Tho on the supp level my wife just finished Lipo 6 for women. She liked it as long as she ate right.
    Yeah, I **** her a lot still bro! I'll look into Lipo 6 for women, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Alpha T2 + EC Would be my choice, they're all dirt cheap. Obviously diet is #1, then exercise, then supps.
    That does sound like a good combination, and it is cheap as you say.. I'm just afraid it's a bit strong for a girl like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Nothing you give her is going to "make her lose it". NUTRITION AND TRAINING are the key. If she's going to be going to the gym, make sure she's lifting weights, and lifting them heavy for HER, as well as doing some HIIT.

Re supplements, if she's going to use any, just use the basic staples. Certainly NOT Clen or a string stimulant. An energy stimulant like BLACK CATS maybe, but I wouldn't recommend anything else.

I suggest that you read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - and get HER to as well!. This article covers everything from nutrition to supplements to training re fat loss for the beginner and advanced trainee.

And just for the record, if she doesn't want to lose it, then it's not going to happen. She needs the motivation to do it for herself, and not just because you want her to. Just make sure that she doesn't do too much too soon re training and burn herself out - 5 days a week may be too much, especially for someone not used to it.

~Team APPNUT
    Thanks for taking the time to write this nice reply Rosie. I don't want to give her something to 'make her lose it' as you say, moreso to 'help her lose it.' Yeah black cats are probably well dosed for her (smaller) size, plus they're on sale atm.

We're both athletes, so it's not that she's 'fat,' rather she has been out of practice/training for several months, and she's gaining weight pretty quickly. She's pretty aware of it herself, so I wanted to support her in getting back in shape. We usually go to the gym together, and some days even train together (partially at least). Her diet is for the most part will be my diet as well as we will be living together in 2 months, so I'll be able to take care of that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    what buzz?

I'd go with Recreate + Anabolic Pump for females
    The OEP lab tests?
    I like recreate, I just wasn't sure if it was appropriate for girls.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    My wife lost 15 pounds exercise, diet and supplementing with LG Speed V-2. Most women are afraid of the jitters, so being caffeine free is a plus. She went through two bottles in the past and just ordered another bottle to prepare for Las Vegas.

Doing physical activities as a couple and taking over the cooking also helped.
    LG Speed, eh? I'll look into this as well. Yeah, I enjoy going to the gym with her.. Good motivation
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have my girl on a low dose of TT33, 2 caps a day shes 4`11 bout 105lbs.. it has been working real good for her. She trains 4 days a week, 45 mins cardio, 30 mins weights. She has been really impressed with it, and no side effects that she notices or told me about.

Mike
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks for taking the time to write this nice reply Rosie. I don't want to give her something to 'make her lose it' as you say, moreso to 'help her lose it.' Yeah black cats are probably well dosed for her (smaller) size, plus they're on sale atm.

We're both athletes, so it's not that she's 'fat,' rather she has been out of practice/training for several months, and she's gaining weight pretty quickly. She's pretty aware of it herself, so I wanted to support her in getting back in shape. We usually go to the gym together, and some days even train together (partially at least). Her diet is for the most part will be my diet as well as we will be living together in 2 months, so I'll be able to take care of that as well.
    No worries

She should make fairly quick progress then, once she starts back training - that much time off and the body reacts as if one was a beginner, but muscle memory kicks in fast.

As far as "appropriate for girls", pretty much anything that a guy uses re fat burner is fine for a woman to use - except hormonals; that's a different ballgame altogether.

~Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would start her off mild, with maybe some Green Tea extract and Fish Oil.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I agree.

Maybe buy her some Thermogum to chew on, while she's working out.

I think clen is a little much to start out with. Work her slowly into the stim's.
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I agree.

I think clen is a little much to start out with. Work her slowly into the stim's.
    I can't even imagine if someone would have crammed clen down my throat when I first started working out. It's bad enough after 23 years of experience.

And Thermogum is a FINE suggestion.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Before you get her onto any supplements...Get her to drop her carb intake around the 100gram mark or even a little under...Get her to workout with weights, and 2 times in the week get her to engage in some short length strength workouts, that will really help maximize her fat burning hormones like Growth Hormone and should keep her metabolism elevated through the week nicely.

After she's got that sorted, Alpha-t2 would be nice, or some VPX Meltdown too.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

with thermo gum 2x a day.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

After my wife began exercising consistently and dieting right, I had her on Animal Cuts. Once we threw that into the mix then her post-pregnancy weight was gone in no time.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

i know a lot of girls who like the original lipo 6.

also look into CLA, and Green Tea. Primordial has it and they work well.
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A lot of women love Alpha-T2.

Start off small...1 capsule in the morning on an empty stomach, and work up to 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM.

If he wants even more, go 2 in the AM and 1 in the PM.

A number of women on the boards and male board member wives/girlfriends have successfully used Alpha-T2
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. New Member

In my experience, women do not handle stims well. Maybe it's a body weight thing, ie. 110lb woman vs. 220lb man, but do NOT put her on clen. Start her off with EGCG, CLA, and Alpha T2. Maybe 50-100mg caffeine preworkout. Diet and training should do the rest.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

for my Ex it was Dermatherm, and she loved meltdown so that was her thing, either RTD or pills
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CJSalcedo View Post
    In my experience, women do not handle stims well. Maybe it's a body weight thing, ie. 110lb woman vs. 220lb man, but do NOT put her on clen. Start her off with EGCG, CLA, and Alpha T2. Maybe 50-100mg caffeine preworkout. Diet and training should do the rest.
    Agreed -- a lot of girls hate heavy stims

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    for my Ex it was Dermatherm, and she loved meltdown so that was her thing, either RTD or pills
    Searching my brain for a good Ex joke...but couldnt find anything
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CJSalcedo View Post
    In my experience, women do not handle stims well. Maybe it's a body weight thing, ie. 110lb woman vs. 220lb man...
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It really depends on the individual. I'm a "110lb woman" and I use more stims than many guys twice my size/weight and still it's not enough

~Team APPNUT

26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

It really depends on the individual. I'm a "110lb woman" and I use more stims than many guys twice my size/weight and still it's not enough

~Team APPNUT
    As I was writing that, I said "I hope Rosie doesn't see this, she loves stims more than anyone on the board" hahaha
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

Searching my brain for a good Ex joke...but couldnt find anything
    umm hows, even though she lost a bunch of BF she still needed help????
  28. Banned

No worries

She should make fairly quick progress then, once she starts back training - that much time off and the body reacts as if one was a beginner, but muscle memory kicks in fast.

As far as "appropriate for girls", pretty much anything that a guy uses re fat burner is fine for a woman to use - except hormonals; that's a different ballgame altogether.
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to whipping her back into shape
    I've never used anything less than clenviscerate for fat burning, don't really need anything more substantial personally.

I've got her on Fish Oil for life, but I've got some green tea extract sitting here that could be put to use as well. Thanks dsade

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post

She's not the gum chewing type, and I'm not really sure how I'd explain to her that she should be on stims :S..

Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Before you get her onto any supplements...Get her to drop her carb intake around the 100gram mark or even a little under...Get her to workout with weights, and 2 times in the week get her to engage in some short length strength workouts, that will really help maximize her fat burning hormones like Growth Hormone and should keep her metabolism elevated through the week nicely.

After she's got that sorted, Alpha-t2 would be nice, or some VPX Meltdown too.

Thanks for taking the time to reply WilteredFire, I'm very familiar with diet and training so I'll get that taken care of.. Just looking for a bit 'extra.' Seems like alpha-t2 is a universal suggestion here. She could use a nice metabolic boost.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

My wife is in the same boat, and she recently tried AT2, and liked it. I will be buying this month for her.
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Lots of great advice in here
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wife needs new workout....i'm at a loss
    By firedoghfd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 02:29 PM
  2. weight loss for wife