Fat Loss for the Wife

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I'm not sure if you guys have any experience with this, or if there are girls out here..
She's been real lazy for the last few months and is starting to gain a bit too much weight. What can I feed her supplement wise to help her lose it? (She will be coming to the gym with me 5d/wk to work it off) Just some stims? Clen?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would just pick a solid fatloss product that's not too big on stims, but motivates her with enough energy to embrace workouts.

REDuction comes to mind.
maybe Black Cat
I always liked Redline drinks, because you could moderate your dosage.

TheTransforma

Just put the wife and myself on OEP, sofar so good, experiencing thermogenic effects :)

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
albuterol is a better option then clen for females imo

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not really too keen on OEP, given the buzz around it lately. Though it may be pretty mild.

Thanks for the tip wedlund. I think straight drugs like clen/alb may be too much for her.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Have more sex man. Will burn alot of cals. HA!

Tho on the supp level my wife just finished Lipo 6 for women. She liked it as long as she ate right.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T2 + EC Would be my choice, they're all dirt cheap. Obviously diet is #1, then exercise, then supps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey,

I'm not sure if you guys have any experience with this, or if there are girls out here..
She's been real lazy for the last few months and is starting to gain a bit too much weight. What can I feed her supplement wise to help her lose it? (She will be coming to the gym with me 5d/wk to work it off) Just some stims? Clen?
Nothing you give her is going to "make her lose it". NUTRITION AND TRAINING are the key. If she's going to be going to the gym, make sure she's lifting weights, and lifting them heavy for HER, as well as doing some HIIT.

Re supplements, if she's going to use any, just use the basic staples. Certainly NOT Clen or a string stimulant. An energy stimulant like BLACK CATS maybe, but I wouldn't recommend anything else.

I suggest that you read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - and get HER to as well!. This article covers everything from nutrition to supplements to training re fat loss for the beginner and advanced trainee.

And just for the record, if she doesn't want to lose it, then it's not going to happen. She needs the motivation to do it for herself, and not just because you want her to. Just make sure that she doesn't do too much too soon re training and burn herself out - 5 days a week may be too much, especially for someone not used to it.

~Team APPNUT

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really too keen on OEP, given the buzz around it lately. Though it may be pretty mild.

Thanks for the tip wedlund. I think straight drugs like clen/alb may be too much for her.
what buzz?

I'd go with Recreate + Anabolic Pump for females

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
My wife lost 15 pounds exercise, diet and supplementing with LG Speed V-2. Most women are afraid of the jitters, so being caffeine free is a plus. She went through two bottles in the past and just ordered another bottle to prepare for Las Vegas.

Doing physical activities as a couple and taking over the cooking also helped.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have more sex man. Will burn alot of cals. HA!

Tho on the supp level my wife just finished Lipo 6 for women. She liked it as long as she ate right.
Yeah, I **** her a lot still bro! I'll look into Lipo 6 for women, thanks.

Alpha T2 + EC Would be my choice, they're all dirt cheap. Obviously diet is #1, then exercise, then supps.
That does sound like a good combination, and it is cheap as you say.. I'm just afraid it's a bit strong for a girl like her.

Nothing you give her is going to "make her lose it". NUTRITION AND TRAINING are the key. If she's going to be going to the gym, make sure she's lifting weights, and lifting them heavy for HER, as well as doing some HIIT.

Re supplements, if she's going to use any, just use the basic staples. Certainly NOT Clen or a string stimulant. An energy stimulant like BLACK CATS maybe, but I wouldn't recommend anything else.

I suggest that you read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - and get HER to as well!. This article covers everything from nutrition to supplements to training re fat loss for the beginner and advanced trainee.

And just for the record, if she doesn't want to lose it, then it's not going to happen. She needs the motivation to do it for herself, and not just because you want her to. Just make sure that she doesn't do too much too soon re training and burn herself out - 5 days a week may be too much, especially for someone not used to it.

~Team APPNUT
Thanks for taking the time to write this nice reply Rosie. I don't want to give her something to 'make her lose it' as you say, moreso to 'help her lose it.' Yeah black cats are probably well dosed for her (smaller) size, plus they're on sale atm.

We're both athletes, so it's not that she's 'fat,' rather she has been out of practice/training for several months, and she's gaining weight pretty quickly. She's pretty aware of it herself, so I wanted to support her in getting back in shape. We usually go to the gym together, and some days even train together (partially at least). Her diet is for the most part will be my diet as well as we will be living together in 2 months, so I'll be able to take care of that as well.

what buzz?

I'd go with Recreate + Anabolic Pump for females
The OEP lab tests?
I like recreate, I just wasn't sure if it was appropriate for girls.

My wife lost 15 pounds exercise, diet and supplementing with LG Speed V-2. Most women are afraid of the jitters, so being caffeine free is a plus. She went through two bottles in the past and just ordered another bottle to prepare for Las Vegas.

Doing physical activities as a couple and taking over the cooking also helped.
LG Speed, eh? I'll look into this as well. Yeah, I enjoy going to the gym with her.. Good motivation :love:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have my girl on a low dose of TT33, 2 caps a day shes 4`11 bout 105lbs.. it has been working real good for her. She trains 4 days a week, 45 mins cardio, 30 mins weights. She has been really impressed with it, and no side effects that she notices or told me about.

Mike

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to write this nice reply Rosie. I don't want to give her something to 'make her lose it' as you say, moreso to 'help her lose it.' Yeah black cats are probably well dosed for her (smaller) size, plus they're on sale atm.

We're both athletes, so it's not that she's 'fat,' rather she has been out of practice/training for several months, and she's gaining weight pretty quickly. She's pretty aware of it herself, so I wanted to support her in getting back in shape. We usually go to the gym together, and some days even train together (partially at least). Her diet is for the most part will be my diet as well as we will be living together in 2 months, so I'll be able to take care of that as well.
No worries :)

She should make fairly quick progress then, once she starts back training - that much time off and the body reacts as if one was a beginner, but muscle memory kicks in fast.

As far as "appropriate for girls", pretty much anything that a guy uses re fat burner is fine for a woman to use - except hormonals; that's a different ballgame altogether.

~Team APPNUT

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start her off mild, with maybe some Green Tea extract and Fish Oil.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I agree.

Maybe buy her some Thermogum to chew on, while she's working out.

I think clen is a little much to start out with. Work her slowly into the stim's.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree.

I think clen is a little much to start out with. Work her slowly into the stim's.
I can't even imagine if someone would have crammed clen down my throat when I first started working out. It's bad enough after 23 years of experience.

And Thermogum is a FINE suggestion. :)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Before you get her onto any supplements...Get her to drop her carb intake around the 100gram mark or even a little under...Get her to workout with weights, and 2 times in the week get her to engage in some short length strength workouts, that will really help maximize her fat burning hormones like Growth Hormone and should keep her metabolism elevated through the week nicely.

After she's got that sorted, Alpha-t2 would be nice, or some VPX Meltdown too.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
After my wife began exercising consistently and dieting right, I had her on Animal Cuts. Once we threw that into the mix then her post-pregnancy weight was gone in no time.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know a lot of girls who like the original lipo 6.

also look into CLA, and Green Tea. Primordial has it and they work well.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of women love Alpha-T2.

Start off small...1 capsule in the morning on an empty stomach, and work up to 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM.

If he wants even more, go 2 in the AM and 1 in the PM.

A number of women on the boards and male board member wives/girlfriends have successfully used Alpha-T2

CJSalcedo

Awards
In my experience, women do not handle stims well. Maybe it's a body weight thing, ie. 110lb woman vs. 220lb man, but do NOT put her on clen. Start her off with EGCG, CLA, and Alpha T2. Maybe 50-100mg caffeine preworkout. Diet and training should do the rest.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for my Ex it was Dermatherm, and she loved meltdown so that was her thing, either RTD or pills

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my experience, women do not handle stims well. Maybe it's a body weight thing, ie. 110lb woman vs. 220lb man, but do NOT put her on clen. Start her off with EGCG, CLA, and Alpha T2. Maybe 50-100mg caffeine preworkout. Diet and training should do the rest.
Agreed -- a lot of girls hate heavy stims

for my Ex it was Dermatherm, and she loved meltdown so that was her thing, either RTD or pills
Searching my brain for a good Ex joke...but couldnt find anything :grumpy:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my experience, women do not handle stims well. Maybe it's a body weight thing, ie. 110lb woman vs. 220lb man...
It really depends on the individual. I'm a "110lb woman" and I use more stims than many guys twice my size/weight and still it's not enough :p

~Team APPNUT

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really depends on the individual. I'm a "110lb woman" and I use more stims than many guys twice my size/weight and still it's not enough :p

~Team APPNUT
As I was writing that, I said "I hope Rosie doesn't see this, she loves stims more than anyone on the board" hahaha

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Searching my brain for a good Ex joke...but couldnt find anything :grumpy:
umm hows, even though she lost a bunch of BF she still needed help????:shocked1:

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No worries :)

She should make fairly quick progress then, once she starts back training - that much time off and the body reacts as if one was a beginner, but muscle memory kicks in fast.

As far as "appropriate for girls", pretty much anything that a guy uses re fat burner is fine for a woman to use - except hormonals; that's a different ballgame altogether.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to whipping her back into shape :32:
I've never used anything less than clenviscerate for fat burning, don't really need anything more substantial personally.

I've got her on Fish Oil for life, but I've got some green tea extract sitting here that could be put to use as well. Thanks dsade :)

She's not the gum chewing type, and I'm not really sure how I'd explain to her that she should be on stims :S..

Before you get her onto any supplements...Get her to drop her carb intake around the 100gram mark or even a little under...Get her to workout with weights, and 2 times in the week get her to engage in some short length strength workouts, that will really help maximize her fat burning hormones like Growth Hormone and should keep her metabolism elevated through the week nicely.

After she's got that sorted, Alpha-t2 would be nice, or some VPX Meltdown too.

Thanks for taking the time to reply WilteredFire, I'm very familiar with diet and training so I'll get that taken care of.. Just looking for a bit 'extra.' Seems like alpha-t2 is a universal suggestion here. She could use a nice metabolic boost.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife is in the same boat, and she recently tried AT2, and liked it. I will be buying this month for her.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 1
Weight Loss 8
Evomuse 3
megadeth Supplements 42
Independent Supplements 56