The Best 6 Supplements for Teens

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Guys!

I see some posts of teens questions about supplements this guide can help them but MOST IMPORTANT FOR THEM!!!

EAT RIGHT, TRAIN RIGHT AND SLEEP RIGHT!

Hormones are surging in the body during the teen years, so testosterone boosters are really unnecessary before full adult development, and they can even negatively impact already high hormone levels in teens

Muscle & Body Magazine

Enjoy Chamacos

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
testosterone boosters are really unnecessary before full adult development, and they can even negatively impact already high hormone levels in teens

Add in there right next to test booster any hormones/ass/as/ph/ds of any kind, and that should be one of the commandments written in stone for anybody under 21.

Lets hope that every young gun sees this, there was no am.com when I was young and I ****ed my **** up more than once back in the days

EAT RIGHT, TRAIN RIGHT AND SLEEP RIGHT!

Amen to that too, if I knew then, this is definitely a good article, no need for to say anything more.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good read!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a high school teacher, and I get posed this question by students all the darn time. They never want to hear, eat big, rest and train. Almost all come to me with a list of things they "hear" are good, specifically mucletech (go figure)

I always push the eating, resting and training, and then a good multi, omega 3 and explain a few different protein sources.

I always refer to me eating in the hallways at school, and how do they think I maintain any size on a teachers schedule without eating constantly. :aargh:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a high school teacher, and I get posed this question by students all the darn time. They never want to hear, eat big, rest and train. Almost all come to me with a list of things they "hear" are good, specifically mucletech (go figure)

I always push the eating, resting and training, and then a good multi, omega 3 and explain a few different protein sources.

I always refer to me eating in the hallways at school, and how do they think I maintain any size on a teachers schedule without eating constantly. :aargh:

Geeeeez why the "chamacos" see Musclesh*t like a piece of heaven!!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bio's list of teen supplements:)

1. A tall glass of STFU.
2. Make it a double.
3. A few doses of "Get out of the squat cage with your g--damned curls!"
4. Eat, sleep, lift..for real and stop lurking on steroid sites.
5. The Ban Stick..liberally applied.

mav6

mav6

Awards
I thought that was a pretty good article, except I'd like to see a little warning next to creatine about taking too much. I know most of the teen guys trying to bulk up usually playing football, hockey, etc, and I remember in conditioning camp a guy would occasionally pass out during practice, and they would find creatine in his locker. I'm not saying creatine is bad, just that, young men tend to think if a little is good then alot must be great, and they fail to proportionately increase their water consumption to match their increased creatine intake.

Just my 2 cents based entirely on observation.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geeeeez why the "chamacos" see Musclesh*t like a piece of heaven!!!!
Wwell didnt you know that jay Cutler won 3 olympias with only Hydroxy Cut, Nitrotech and Celltech.

Duuhh

;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wwell didnt you know that jay Cutler won 3 olympias with only Hydroxy Cut, Nitrotech and Celltech.

Duuhh

;)
Ohhhh Shut dude you look that.......WOW and the guy @ GNC
yes my friend you only need this "caca" to do like Jay
and spend $350.00 on (Hydroxy Cut, Nitrotech and Celltech)

OMG!!!!!!:sombrero: LOL