6-Bromo and Pregnenolone cycle

wood23

wood23

Awards
I have been on bromo for over 6 weeks and have steadily gone from 25mg up to 100mg his week which is 7. I have found it to be great for mood and pumps and lost weight around waist at 4 week mark and but got a bit slopy with eating junk and put weight back on. Had major aggression/agitation intially and through to week 4 at 75mg but that has gone aswell as some of the zits.I have not noticed any sore joints yet. I think it is not having the same effects as earlier but i am goning to try 100mg for 2 weeks to see.

But i have been researching pregnenolone and this substance has the ability to turn into dhea, testosterone , and estrogen(bad) in the body. What does everyone think about this combination. I was thinking 75-100mg bromo and 10-20mg of pregnenolone a day. Just google pregnenolone it has many really good effects i had never heard of before.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
sounds like it could help and with taking 6 bromo u stop the estrogen conversion. DHEA also turns into all of those u could run 50mg DHEA and like 20mg Preg/day