A Good AI

  1. Registered User
    Predaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0

    A Good AI


    Is there an AI that reduces estrogen, without reducing DHT, libido, and doesn't increase progesterone?

  2. Registered User
    RAHHH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    575
    Answers
    0


    LETRO
  3. Registered User
    manbeast31's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    216
    Answers
    0


    letro will kill estrogen and libido bad form...... 6-bromo for the win kind sir
    •   
       

  4. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Triazole will be a great OTC alternative when its available soon.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  5. Registered User
    PinchTheBear's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    ^^ is legit
  6. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    ^^ is legit
    will that be ur only post?
  7. Registered User
    PinchTheBear's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    will that be ur only post?
  8. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Triazole will be a great OTC alternative when its available soon.
    I got to look into this, I had no idea this was your company, I kept hearing the name thinking it was a muscletech product lol.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Registered User
    Predaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast31 View Post
    letro will kill estrogen and libido bad form...... 6-bromo for the win kind sir
    6-bromo sounds good, except I probably also need it to be a suicide inhibitor.

    I seem to have adrenal fatigue and secondary hypothyroidism, with highish cortisol (that just doesn't move with any supp I've tried) and high estrogen. My guess is that the cortisol is keeping the estrogen high, and the estrogen is helping keep the cortisol high. Since I can't tell what's initially keeping the cortisol high, maybe lowering the estrogen will lower it.
  10. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0


    why not just target the cortisol then?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  11. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Predaking View Post
    6-bromo sounds good, except I probably also need it to be a suicide inhibitor.

    I seem to have adrenal fatigue and secondary hypothyroidism, with highish cortisol (that just doesn't move with any supp I've tried) and high estrogen. My guess is that the cortisol is keeping the estrogen high, and the estrogen is helping keep the cortisol high. Since I can't tell what's initially keeping the cortisol high, maybe lowering the estrogen will lower it.
    otc-the best is formestane. some reports say that it lowers dht, but i am not sold on that.
  12. Registered User
    Predaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    otc-the best is formestane. some reports say that it lowers dht, but i am not sold on that.
    Yeah, I might just try that. The only reason for me not to try it was the possible DHT reduction, but it doesn't look as though studies show a strong enough reduction to cause any noticeable change in physiology. Thanks.
  13. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Predaking View Post
    Yeah, I might just try that. The only reason for me not to try it was the possible DHT reduction, but it doesn't look as though studies show a strong enough reduction to cause any noticeable change in physiology. Thanks.
    seriously the only place i have seen that formestane reduces dht is an old article by arthur l rea. and after years of formestane use i have come to doubt this-if it trully does reduce dht, i would be willing to bet it isn't by very much.

    imo you should be fine with formestane.
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,107
    Answers
    4


    PES will have a new AI soon!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    PES will have a new AI soon!
    always interested in new ai's. give us a tease!!!
  16. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    ^^ is legit
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    will that be ur only post?
    Pinch was one of our early blood testers.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  17. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I got to look into this, I had no idea this was your company, I kept hearing the name thinking it was a muscletech product lol.
    Yep, Triazole is a new DS product that we're hoping to make an announcement about pretty soon.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  18. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    784
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Yep, Triazole is a new DS product that we're hoping to make an announcement about pretty soon.
    cant wait to try
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    wow-ds and pes both coming out with new ai's-both are reputable companies.
  20. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    784
    Answers
    0


    what about formadrol extreme...leaned me out really well,boosted my libido,good gains in strength
  21. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    cant wait to try
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow-ds and pes both coming out with new ai's-both are reputable companies.
    Info on Triazole is available here if you've not already read up on it: What is Triazole™?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  22. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    cant wait to try
    Won't have to wait much longer! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...ease-caps.html
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. whats good tren/ is finaflex 550xd good
    By jay21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 11:10 PM
  2. I made these burgers last night...good or no good?
    By LeeRoi in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 06:40 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 05:30 PM
  4. Thyro-Cuts II..good or no good?
    By ZoMbSta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 10:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in