A Good AI

Predaking

Awards
Is there an AI that reduces estrogen, without reducing DHT, libido, and doesn't increase progesterone?

manbeast31

Awards
letro will kill estrogen and libido bad form...... 6-bromo for the win kind sir

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Triazole will be a great OTC alternative when its available soon.
I got to look into this, I had no idea this was your company, I kept hearing the name thinking it was a muscletech product lol.

Predaking

Awards
letro will kill estrogen and libido bad form...... 6-bromo for the win kind sir
6-bromo sounds good, except I probably also need it to be a suicide inhibitor.

I seem to have adrenal fatigue and secondary hypothyroidism, with highish cortisol (that just doesn't move with any supp I've tried) and high estrogen. My guess is that the cortisol is keeping the estrogen high, and the estrogen is helping keep the cortisol high. Since I can't tell what's initially keeping the cortisol high, maybe lowering the estrogen will lower it.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why not just target the cortisol then?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
6-bromo sounds good, except I probably also need it to be a suicide inhibitor.

I seem to have adrenal fatigue and secondary hypothyroidism, with highish cortisol (that just doesn't move with any supp I've tried) and high estrogen. My guess is that the cortisol is keeping the estrogen high, and the estrogen is helping keep the cortisol high. Since I can't tell what's initially keeping the cortisol high, maybe lowering the estrogen will lower it.
otc-the best is formestane. some reports say that it lowers dht, but i am not sold on that.

Predaking

Awards
otc-the best is formestane. some reports say that it lowers dht, but i am not sold on that.
Yeah, I might just try that. The only reason for me not to try it was the possible DHT reduction, but it doesn't look as though studies show a strong enough reduction to cause any noticeable change in physiology. Thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I might just try that. The only reason for me not to try it was the possible DHT reduction, but it doesn't look as though studies show a strong enough reduction to cause any noticeable change in physiology. Thanks.
seriously the only place i have seen that formestane reduces dht is an old article by arthur l rea. and after years of formestane use i have come to doubt this-if it trully does reduce dht, i would be willing to bet it isn't by very much.

imo you should be fine with formestane.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-ds and pes both coming out with new ai's-both are reputable companies.:bigok:

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about formadrol extreme...leaned me out really well,boosted my libido,good gains in strength