Need a good simple cutting stack

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Want a simple stack to give a shot. Going to go with Yohimbine HCL and trying to find some easy simple things to go with it. What are some ideas to throw in there with the Yomhimbine

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CLA, Forslean, Caffeine....are you looking for simple or cheap?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive got some CLA also. Looking for a little of both. Whats a good dose with the Y HCL and and the caffeine? Dont want to be way to wired haha

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at the NP bulk Y but it says that a 1/4 tea spoon is 410mg. Seems like it would be pretty hard dosing out 5mg. Think it would be easy to go with pills or just go with the bulk and try to dose out the low dose?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the caffeine id say up to 600mg a day....that just depends i guess on how sensitive to stimulants are but thats whats considered safe I believe. As far as Yomhibine goes....dont really use the stuff so I am not sure.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:veryhappy:I am almost 38 years old ,but 3 years a go i use to weight 295 pounds and I am at 217 and 20 % body fat ,and let me tell you that green tea,cla and fors lean will do you good!!! just my 2 cents

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about the ECA stack but not sure where to find ephedrine. Could I just switch the E with Yohimbine?

GSMachinist

Awards
Im doing a EC stack No need for the Asprin... Im doing now 600mg caffine and 75mg of ephedrine sulfate a day im on my 7th week and down 25lbs and 6% bf... Its a real good stack

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I was looking on the bayer site and it says bronkaid isnt sold anywhere in my area. Will walmart or places like that carry it?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im doing a EC stack No need for the Asprin... Im doing now 600mg caffine and 75mg of ephedrine sulfate a day im on my 7th week and down 25lbs and 6% bf... Its a real good stack
7 week without break emm i not say is bad but you feel the same effects?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I went to walmart and they have some stuff thats got 12.5mg of E in it. All the other medicines all had 30mg Pseudoephedrine in it. Is it any different than just normal ephedrine?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just use Alpha-T2 and nothing else if you want to be simple and very effective

Who wants to use Yohimbine HCl when you could use Alpha-Yohimbine (Rauwolscine HCL)? Why get less fat loss and more sides with regular Y, when you could get more fat loss and less sides with the Alpha-Y in Alpha-T2?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I would just use Alpha-T2 and nothing else if you want to be simple

Who wants to use Yohimbine HCl when you could use Alpha-Yohimbine (Rauwolscine HCL)? Why get less fat loss and more sides with regular Y, when you could get more fat loss and less sides with the Alpha-Y in Alpha-T2?
Is the Rauwolscine HCL is whats in OEP?

CJSalcedo

Awards
ECA + Alpha T2 + EGCG + CLA. Simple and gets the job done.

CJSalcedo

Awards
How does the aspirin benefit weight loss?
It's been shown to lengthen the amount of time that the metabolic rate is increased for from the ephedrine and caffeine. Its not 100% necessary, but if you do choose to include it, use the 81mg "baby" aspirins.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Are the normal aspirin that are like 325mg to much?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
usually people use baby aspirin (~80mg)

Although, it seems lately most people dont use the aspirin

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good and simple OEP alpha t2 and dermatherm target, you're set, maybe a GDA if you arent doing keto, for that id use slin sane or glycobol