Muscle Building combo??

ZaidFox

Awards
Thinking about getting on some Muscle Marinade. Took a sample and had an awesome workout. Read the info that comes with it and purus labs breaks down all the supplements that don't work. Anyone know any good post workout supplements to go along with MM? Not really wanting to try HGH right now.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
phyto-testosterone, TCF-1 and dermacrine, and if you want a post workout drink you should look into Torrent that one was my favorite by universal

ZaidFox

Awards
Thanks for all the responses.. Will look into these

reecew

Awards
  • Established
phyto-testosterone, TCF-1 and dermacrine, and if you want a post workout drink you should look into Torrent that one was my favorite by universal
Think this combo may put a man through puberty for a second time! Nows the time to try it all out. Nutraplanet has a killer deal going on all PP products and not sure how much longer theyll be available at the current price.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think this combo may put a man through puberty for a second time! Nows the time to try it all out. Nutraplanet has a killer deal going on all PP products and not sure how much longer theyll be available at the current price.
i like it the puberty comes again stack!!! lets name it, woohoo