Blue UP and Blue GENE...PCT

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
So I'm going to run the natabolic stack but with an extra natadrol. So it going to be 8 weeks of of 6 caps a day and the formadrol for a month. Well during that month I was wondering if it would be a good idea to run blue up and blue gene? It should help me keep more size if not maybe even gain some :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I'm going to run the natabolic stack but with an extra natadrol. So it going to be 8 weeks of of 6 caps a day and the formadrol for a month. Well during that month I was wondering if it would be a good idea to run blue up and blue gene? It should help me keep more size if not maybe even gain some :D
God that sounds fun :D!!!

You may want to go 8 caps a day. Just a thought, but good cycle overall..

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Blue Gene with anything myself.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
When I took Blue gene there was not that much strength gain but I ate insanly and lost fat. Would I even need formadrol with blue up in the mix?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I took Blue gene there was not that much strength gain but I ate insanly and lost fat. Would I even need formadrol with blue up in the mix?
I would use the formadrol brah, you'll make some great strength gains from it!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I would use the formadrol brah, you'll make some great strength gains from it!
ok. I'm going to lesson to you again. Dude at the end of this bulk I'm going to be ****ting dumbbells :D Also every log I've read people said they lost 1-2% bf on natadrol and I know blue gene will do that so I'm really expecting to gain some muscle and lose some fat.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome plan, the addition of Blue UP will really benefit you. It will raise test while Blue GENE keeps estro in check, and with the Formadrol thrown in you have a monster stack in there. I've used BG and BU in PCT's in the past, things always go well. Are you going to log this?!? I'm curious about the Natabolic stack!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome plan, the addition of Blue UP will really benefit you. It will raise test while Blue GENE keeps estro in check, and with the Formadrol thrown in you have a monster stack in there. I've used BG and BU in PCT's in the past, things always go well. Are you going to log this?!? I'm curious about the Natabolic stack!
Of course I'm going to log it. I just got to find the cash for the BU and BG cause I'm also throwing Recompadrol and maybe slin sane in there. For sure recompadrol!
So the stack is going to be something like this:

ASGT
PUMP
3 Natadrol
1 Formadrol
GHenerate
3 NO infuse
2 recompadrol
WPI
Waxy Maize
and before bed protein

if I get the cash BU and BG with Formadrol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Of course I'm going to log it. I just got to find the cash for the BU and BG cause I'm also throwing Recompadrol and maybe slin sane in there. For sure recompadrol!
So the stack is going to be something like this:

ASGT
PUMP
3 Natadrol
1 Formadrol
GHenerate
3 NO infuse
2 recompadrol
WPI
Waxy Maize
and before bed protein

if I get the cash BU and BG with Formadrol
Looking good! What do you use for before bed protein?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
that is an awesome stack. 2 blues is better than 1 :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Looking good! What do you use for before bed protein?
Combat from Controlled labs but during bulk I'm going to put cottage cheese, 2 serving of PB and one serving of combat. The PB would slow down the absorption time and the cottage cheese has casein protein and would add some more calories. I know you know this but said just for other people reading :D

that is an awesome stack. 2 blues is better than 1 :D

Oh I would run blue gene for the entire 3 months of this stack...if I had the cash. My college shortened me $300 and price of gas just wen up. soooooo....Yeah!

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
man blue gene for three months lol your hormones would be raging and girls would have to run from you jk lol good stuff

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
man blue gene for three months lol your hormones would be raging and girls would have to run from you jk lol good stuff
Man I'm a very hot temper person and the only thing that has made me worst has been M-stak. I go fukking insane on that sh!t. Like ape sh!t specially on my parents but they put my ass back on track :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm a very hot temper person and the only thing that has made me worst has been M-stak. I go fukking insane on that sh!t. Like ape sh!t specially on my parents but they put my ass back on track :D

and I just re-read your post and just understood it. Yeah 3 months of blue gene and I would be a father to a couple of beautiful babies ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blue Gene is a tad bit pricey but once you get over that hurdle its worth it. Its great stacking with alot of things. It has a great profile. Its by far one of my most underrated supplements out there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stim formula blue up is strong stuff, very strong stim effect-i love it! :bigok:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
stim formula blue up is strong stuff, very strong stim effect-i love it! :bigok:
I've read! A lot of people b!tched about it cause they couldn't handle it and they rated down cause of it but I got a high tolerance so I would probably love it. I just don't know why Blue gene is the same price as Prime and why Prime is so high. E-Bol has amazing review and a lot of people are loving it. I've taken BG before and a person can eat a lot and not gain fat. I lost fat while I was on it but strength gain and all that was too low. I took Prime at the beginning of my cut and on 150g carbs a day and very low fat I went from 3 reps of 85lb incline dumbbell press to 5 reps of 90lbs without a problem! So I'm also thinking about taking it or maybe even PM. There is just too much sh!t out there and now my brain hurts!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've read! A lot of people b!tched about it cause they couldn't handle it and they rated down cause of it but I got a high tolerance so I would probably love it. I just don't know why Blue gene is the same price as Prime and why Prime is so high. E-Bol has amazing review and a lot of people are loving it. I've taken BG before and a person can eat a lot and not gain fat. I lost fat while I was on it but strength gain and all that was too low. I took Prime at the beginning of my cut and on 150g carbs a day and very low fat I went from 3 reps of 85lb incline dumbbell press to 5 reps of 90lbs without a problem! So I'm also thinking about taking it or maybe even PM. There is just too much sh!t out there and now my brain hurts!!!!
if you like strong stim effect and can handle ycl, then blue up stim formula is very nice. 2 caps and i am flying!!! i am a stim junkie so take that for what it's worth.:bigok:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
aight who wants this to happen?