Phyto Testosterone by Primordial-P. Any thoughts?

J

jlip

Awards
The Sale on nutra has me seriously considering it. I've seen a couple of logs on here, but nothing too conclusive. Is it worth splurging for? I'm only 21, too. Should I be using this ish?

R

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`d like to try it myself. It`s one of the few PP products I haven`t tried(that and Toco) but $$ is a little tight right now. However IMO you do not need a test boost. It will do more damage than good at your age. Just my opinion. Spend the $$ on one of the other products or just buy more food.

J

jlip

Awards
Haha I like the idea of spending it on food.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i loved it when i was on it, muscles very full all day strength went up and libido went up as well great stuff for me man, i loved it, id stack it with some divanil or maybe TCF-1 for even higher testosterone levels

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Its a properly dosed product with quality and effective ingredients. Not to mention there is good science behind it...in essence, it is something I would definitely use. I just haven't had a chance to use it yet. LOL. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Sale on nutra has me seriously considering it. I've seen a couple of logs on here, but nothing too conclusive. Is it worth splurging for? I'm only 21, too. Should I be using this ish?
It is a proven effective product..

Anything PP puts out is pretty much gonna do what it says it does..

I say go for it and you wont be disappointed ;)

J

jlip

Awards
I picked some up. Looking forward to trying it out. Completely agree about the PP products. They have yet to disappoint!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately give it a go. I was hungrier and fuller all the time. Unfortunately Fenugreek messes with my nips, but its definately a solid product.

Stacked with some Sustain or Some TCF-1 wheeewww.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its an excellent product i really notice improved muscle fullness,libido and was hungery all the time.