Supplements that make you Hungry?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What supplements/vitamins/herbs make you hungrier? I'm looking to increase my appetite and craving for food.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i noticed an increase hunger from ghenerate

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Not really a "supplement", but Havoc makes me want to eat everything that isn`t nailed down.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for the same thing Z. I've read good things about Fenugreek and bought a bottle of it, but I have digestion problems right now (can have food in my stomach up to 12 hours at a time) and can't really tell you if it is working or not.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Prime and ... well good ol' organic Mary Jane if thats how you roll.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Animal M-Stak. I eat everything in sight when I'm on it. Small children and pets: BEWARE!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
prime and black hole

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Tbol by thermolife - testbooster makes you really hungry

Blackhole by CL - increases your hunger

Bold200 by Iforce - Prohormone

Prime - same as Tbol

Rogue - look up this one I jsut read a few articles it makes you really hungry all day long and people have been gaining weight.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I notice that when I take Neovar (insulin mimicker) I get hungry as BALL$

:banana:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Test Factor, Ghenerate, GDA's, Prime, Pink Magic, Testofen.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Black HOLE works off your cannibinoid receptors :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dermacrine gave me ahuge increase in appetite, i was on a recomp so the food was the same bu tman i was starving so bad i felt like i could shutdown a bffet no problem!!!!

great for lean mass gains, or cutting if you can handle the hunger part

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for the same thing Z. I've read good things about Fenugreek and bought a bottle of it, but I have digestion problems right now (can have food in my stomach up to 12 hours at a time) and can't really tell you if it is working or not.
Grub on from AI works pretty well, i double sometimes triple the dose though.

otherwise anything that drops sugar levels can help.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Grub on from AI works pretty well, i double sometimes triple the dose though.

otherwise anything that drops sugar levels can help.
I was looking into Grub on and blackhole. I'll give Grub on a try, it looks promising.

I have digestion problems where anything I eat, I can throw up 12 hours later undigested. I sometimes throwup in my sleep and waking up choking.

I need to go back to my doctor to find a permanent cure, even if meds for life.

right now pineapples seem to help a lot with the digestion.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was looking into Grub on and blackhole. I'll give Grub on a try, it looks promising.

I have digestion problems where anything I eat, I can throw up 12 hours later undigested. I sometimes throwup in my sleep and waking up choking.

hmm id look into GUT HEALTH as well as digestive enzymes. these two alone can help you. May want to look into mixing solid and semi liquid food. or consuming 1/2 you protein from easy digestible egg whites in the form of egg beateres or shakes. Same gos with fats, try the more LIQUID fats per meal. no nuts, or anything derived from nuts as fat source. instead, avacado (better easier texture) and oils.

As for carbohydrate, choose the "softer" grains/sources, if they feel softer may be easier to digest... farina vs oat meal. peas or split pea soup, sweet potatoes mashed or sweet potato bisque ect.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

it has bromelain (sp?) in it, look into NOW superenzymes and take a few a day with meals.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I do take NOW SuperEnzymes with every meal and every shake. I also take Prylosec nightly.

It doesn't matter if it is liquid or solid meal, I can have protein in water and still feel it in my stomache. My doctor while back told me I may have "lazy stomach" where my stomach doesn't push the food down and put me on Nexium for couple of years. I also believe my Eso****us doesn't close completely and thats why I have my stomach content comes back up when I sleep.

I still manage to eat a lot, I'm up to 218lbs. Tt is just a hastle after each meal to have to work on processing the food. I need to find a much easier permanent solution.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
IIt doesn't matter if it is liquid or solid meal, I can have protein in water and still feel it in my stomache. My doctor while back told me I may have "lazy stomach" where my stomach doesn't push the food down and put me on Nexium for couple of years. I also believe my Eso****us doesn't close completely and thats why I have my stomach content comes back up when I sleep.
Jeez man, be careful. Especially when drinking or taking anything that could "knock you out"

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried Blackhole or Grub? If so, what were your results?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Not really a "supplement", but Havoc makes me want to eat everything that isn`t nailed down.
I've experienced a drastic increase in appetite from digestive enzymes, ketotifen, and Rogue.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I looked up the ingredients in Grub, the bottles really expensive when you can combine all the herbs yourself for cheaper

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I looked up the ingredients in Grub, the bottles really expensive when you can combine all the herbs yourself for cheaper
Grub, Black Hole, the new Engorge by Xero Limits, and Rogue by SDN all seem to have the same indirect anabolic potential - encouraging more food intake. I have never tried any of the above aside from Rogue though, and I am nearly certain Rogue's primary method of action is great caloric intake and digestion efficiency.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prime**