Consumer Reports 'The 12 Most Dangerous Supplements' Popaganda Piece

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consumer Reports just released a masterful propaganda piece in their latest issue, and it made the front cover.

now that most americans are brainwashed it should get alot of support from the general public

the front cover of the new magazine states
'The 12 Most Dangerous Supplements'

http://www.consumerreports.org/health/natural-health/dietary-supplements/supplement-side-effects/index.htm

The ingredients are:

* Aconite
* Bitter Orange
* Chaparral
* Colloidal Silver
* Coltsfoot
* Comfrey
* Country Mallow
* Germanium
* Greater Celadine
* Kava
* Lobelia
* Yohimbe

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is germanium? I figured the FDA just mispelled geranium but on the report it says its used for AIDS. Does this mean I can go bareback when I take jack3d?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the hell is germanium? I figured the FDA just mispelled geranium but on the report it says its used for AIDS. Does this mean I can go bareback when I take jack3d?
they did not misspell it. actually i confused the 2, but here is a short explanation from PA

that is not geranium. its germanium

germanium is a chemical element, a metal. It is sometimes used by cancer patients as a supplement. people have died from it though, because of toxic blood levels

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
and now ger is looking to be banned which is used in most of my fav pre workout drinks

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Lol at anyone that uses colloidal silver.. Long term use turns your skin blue.. Literally.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Lol at anyone that uses colloidal silver.. Long term use turns your skin blue.. Literally.
The guy who they had on the TV who took it would be a good star for papa smurf in the upcoming smurfs movie.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The guy who they had on the TV who took it would be a good star for papa smurf in the upcoming smurfs movie.
The way I remember it the guy was making his own silver in less than sterile conditions, his living room. And he was also drinking copious amounts a day.

Moderation should be fine. I haven't turned blue yet.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
The way I remember it the guy was making his own silver in less than sterile conditions, his living room. And he was also drinking copious amounts a day.

Moderation should be fine. I haven't turned blue yet.

Ah, sort of like a silver moonshine.
I know people who take it on a regular basis and they are not blue either.