ASGT and Estro issues?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i love the feedback asgt is getting and am about to switch over from maximize and try something new, my fall back is always either white flood or shotgun, but im very curious as to anyone having issues with estrogen rebound or hormonal issues on this stuff,

how long is it advised to use back to back on training days meaning 8weeks on continuous use? 4 weeks,

and how strong is the estro control in this stuff, and why put arginine in it?
may order some due to price so im interrested

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No hormonal issues when I took the original. Felt really great on and off. I was taking two scoops a day too. Good stuff

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i love the feedback asgt is getting and am about to switch over from maximize and try something new, my fall back is always either white flood or shotgun, but im very curious as to anyone having issues with estrogen rebound or hormonal issues on this stuff,

how long is it advised to use back to back on training days meaning 8weeks on continuous use?
4 weeks,

and how strong is the estro control in this stuff, and why put arginine in it?
may order some due to price so im interrested
As a female, if there were any effects re hormonal - and especially re estrogen - I probably would experience them before a male, and more profoundly, but I have had no issues at all. No estrogen rebound or hormonal issues.

You can use ASGT DAILY - after 8-12 weeks, I do recommend taking a break from it though, since it DOES act as testosterone booster and is a stimulant, etc.

Re ingredients and the reasoning for using them, read the article The Ingredients in Anadraulic State GT Revealed!

A couple of extracts from it:

Re Estrogen Control -
Estrogen control is very important for the bodybuilder, especially now! With the amazing amount of xeno-estrogens in the normal diet, like BPA in bottles, estrogen is out of control in our environment. You need to be thinking seriously about curbing the streaming tide of estrogens in the diet and in the food. Luckily, Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) has some really cool ingredients to reduce estrogen and boost testosterone, making it pretty unique in this capacity. Ellagic Acid, has an interesting study that shows it to act like the popular post cycle therapy product Nolvadex (R) by blocking estrogen at the cellular level. This gives the body the signal to produce more testosterone, which is a great thing for the serious bodybuilder.
Re L-Arginine -
That’s why the hydrolyzed whey protein in Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) is predigested, meaning it won’t hurt your stomach and is immediately available to act as a key muscle builder. Pea protein is the newest and most exciting protein on the market, since it is very high in L-Glutamine and L-Arginine. This is also, partially hydrolyzed, making it very easy on the stomach and perfect for a pre-workout/pre-training drink!
If you want to know more detail, then ask Eric (aka Lg Sciences).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established