LOOKING FOR NEW N0 PREWORKOUT?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

LOOKING FOR NEW N0 PREWORKOUT?

Im a big fan of nitric oxide products and I have been using cellucor N0 extreame for my pre workout for a while now. I was thinking of swiching it up and try a defferent more powerful N0 product mabe like force factor? Any thoughts on this product? Any other recommendation on good N0 products you had good results with?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

How were your resuts with this product?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

if i were you i would buy 3 types of pre werkouts and rotate the use of them. Get 1 type of stim free Nitro product, to be used like every 3 or 4th day. Get a stim free creatine, and waxy for use everyday, and finally get a stimed out pre to be used as you need it. this way you will keep from building up tolerances to the stims, and you will be able to keep producing a nitro enviroment. Your body cant go day in and day out with the same demands on it its just not possible to keep sum things going.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I use White FLOOD, it works very well, gets me pumped, amped, beast mode for the gym and leaves a pump for a few hours after. Plus it tastes good.

Second runner up is Ragnarok, which also gives a great pump
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    if i were you i would buy 3 types of pre werkouts and rotate the use of them. Get 1 type of stim free Nitro product, to be used like every 3 or 4th day. Get a stim free creatine, and waxy for use everyday, and finally get a stimed out pre to be used as you need it. this way you will keep from building up tolerances to the stims, and you will be able to keep producing a nitro enviroment. Your body cant go day in and day out with the same demands on it its just not possible to keep sum things going.
    I like this idea. Or cycle them:

1 month product x
    1 month product y
    1 month product z
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

ASGT for focus ,estrogen control and strength,if you looking for stims Muscle Marinade,and another good one is JP8 BY GET DIESEL
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

what about this VPX anarachy?

i havent tried Marinade yet, its in my pile. I guess I will give it a go.

Rag nor ASGT didnt really do it for me.

Im a crackhead so take that for what is worth.

Methyl Mass was okay, decent pumps.

Im looking at Anarchy, Muscle Spike and 1MR right now. Though the reviews on 1MR on energy are lackluster thus far.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

vpx anarchy is some retarded stuff it has T2 in it,, why would you ever formulate that??

i love me some good ol GPLC and my maximize v2 been on it for a few months now, great stuff, will be doing maybe a month of ASGT next to compare, but i like that MAXimizev2 is arginine free and leaves me with more nitric oxide boosting formt eh GPLC
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    Im a big fan of nitric oxide products and I have been using cellucor N0 extreame for my pre workout for a while now. I was thinking of swiching it up and try a defferent more powerful N0 product mabe like force factor? Any thoughts on this product? Any other recommendation on good N0 products you had good results with?
    I've never experienced anything like the following protocol...

2hr 15min before training: 2 Slin Sane + 2 Glycobol
    2hr before training: 8oz chicken breast + 1 pouch of Uncle Ben's 90 second Basmatti or Jasmine Rice
    30min before training: 5g GPLC powder + 1g r-ALA + 10g CMH + 2oz Veg. Glycerine
    Intra Workout: Vitargo S2 + BCAAs + Creatine Monohydrate (CMH)

The muscle fullness was unmatched - period! Adding in a potent pro-hormone such as Superdrol (clone) will amplify the end result, and you'll surely be swollen by your second WARM UP set! Just make sure you're also well hydrated!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    what about this VPX anarachy?

i havent tried Marinade yet, its in my pile. I guess I will give it a go.

Rag nor ASGT didnt really do it for me.

Im a crackhead so take that for what is worth.

Methyl Mass was okay, decent pumps.

Im looking at Anarchy, Muscle Spike and 1MR right now. Though the reviews on 1MR on energy are lackluster thus far.
    I also enjoy Methyl Mass and currently have a couple containers of it... the Tropical Fusion is what's opened now, but the Cotton Candy sounds good!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

My favorite is MP's Assault. My favorite non stim. is PP's PreMax.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I've never experienced anything like the following protocol...

2hr 15min before training: 2 Slin Sane + 2 Glycobol
    2hr before training: 8oz chicken breast + 1 pouch of Uncle Ben's 90 second Basmatti or Jasmine Rice
    30min before training: 5g GPLC powder + 1g r-ALA + 10g CMH + 2oz Veg. Glycerine
    Intra Workout: Vitargo S2 + BCAAs + Creatine Monohydrate (CMH)

The muscle fullness was unmatched - period! Adding in a potent pro-hormone such as Superdrol (clone) will amplify the end result, and you'll surely be swollen by your second WARM UP set! Just make sure you're also well hydrated!
    That's a lot of work to perform before the gym every day, but I have to say, it looks killer.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    vpx anarchy is some retarded stuff it has T2 in it,, why would you ever formulate that??

i love me some good ol GPLC and my maximize v2 been on it for a few months now, great stuff, will be doing maybe a month of ASGT next to compare, but i like that MAXimizev2 is arginine free and leaves me with more nitric oxide boosting formt eh GPLC
    I agree, Anarchy equals terribly thought out preworkout supp (and I like some VPX products). It made me feel lethargic, thankfully I was able to return it.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

If you are looking specifically for NO pumps, I would give hemavol a look as it was designed for exactly this purpose by increasing plasma volume. It can be found fairly cheap as well right now.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

If the goal here is pumps, i'd check out Nitroceps
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    That's a lot of work to perform before the gym every day, but I have to say, it looks killer.
    This is true... but a couple things that make it possible for me to follow is that its become a pattern, and my career allows me ample time to properly prepare and keep an eye on the clock as the day wears on.

The way I look at it, I invest so much energy and years of labor day-by-day into this pursuit/endeavor, dedicating a few hours every day toward proper planning and execution on nutrition and supplementation in order to ensure a great workout is worth it - at least I eliminate 99% of the possibility I have a terrible workout or end up toiling in vain unable to get a pump or recover quickly after each set. For someone with a very intensive job that requires constant interaction with customers or back-to-back tasks, you're right that this would be quite hard to schedule!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    hemavol is an awesome Nitric Oxide product, the volumizing effects are incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    How were your resuts with this product?
    We have tons of great reviews on this product, I can honestly say the feedback has been almost all very very positive, its a great effective product.

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    yea the maximize V2 is another awesome preoworkout, stacking maxv2 and hemavol gives me the best workouts i have ever had.
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  19. Registered User
    Answers

This is true... but a couple things that make it possible for me to follow is that its become a pattern, and my career allows me ample time to properly prepare and keep an eye on the clock as the day wears on.

The way I look at it, I invest so much energy and years of labor day-by-day into this pursuit/endeavor, dedicating a few hours every day toward proper planning and execution on nutrition and supplementation in order to ensure a great workout is worth it - at least I eliminate 99% of the possibility I have a terrible workout or end up toiling in vain unable to get a pump or recover quickly after each set. For someone with a very intensive job that requires constant interaction with customers or back-to-back tasks, you're right that this would be quite hard to schedule!
    Well put! Luckily my job allows me to do what ever it is I want, so following your protocol shouldn't be an issue. As you stated, once in the groove, it becomes second nature, kind of like going to work or hitting the weights.

I think I'll give this a try when my cycle ends. I'm all about finding things to help me get through PCT, and this might just be the ticket to help with the motivation. Thanks Outstanding.
  20. Banned
    Answers

GPLC/PreMAX or Hemavol strictly for NO.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Well put! Luckily my job allows me to do what ever it is I want, so following your protocol shouldn't be an issue. As you stated, once in the groove, it becomes second nature, kind of like going to work or hitting the weights.

I think I'll give this a try when my cycle ends. I'm all about finding things to help me get through PCT, and this might just be the ticket to help with the motivation. Thanks Outstanding.
    My pleasure! Let me know what you think when you give it a go

When does your PCT start, and what are your other plans/duration/ancillary additives for it? Have fun!
  22. Registered User
    Answers

My pleasure! Let me know what you think when you give it a go

When does your PCT start, and what are your other plans/duration/ancillary additives for it? Have fun!
    PCT begins next week, unless I decide to bridge into something else.

It's the usual Nolva tabs and Sustain Alpha. I've also got a bottle of Slin-sane that I'm in love with. I didn't run it on cycle because SD does a good enough job of nutrient repartitioning.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

PCT begins next week, unless I decide to bridge into something else.

It's the usual Nolva tabs and Sustain Alpha. I've also got a bottle of Slin-sane that I'm in love with. I didn't run it on cycle because SD does a good enough job of nutrient repartitioning.
    Mmmmm Superdrol...... Slin Sane........

PCT can actually be 'fun,' contrary to popular belief. I always enjoy and appreciate my 'all natural' gains just as much, in a unique way, as I do while I'm on cycle. Having that vigor and clean all-out feeling of your body's endogenous hormones getting back to full steam is quite nice.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Mmmmm Superdrol...... Slin Sane........

PCT can actually be 'fun,' contrary to popular belief. I always enjoy and appreciate my 'all natural' gains just as much, in a unique way, as I do while I'm on cycle. Having that vigor and clean all-out feeling of your body's endogenous hormones getting back to full steam is quite nice.
    PCT isn't the problem, it's the few weeks after where I have to be honest and say it's tough to find the motivation at times. Now that I've derailed this thread, let's talk about pre-workout supps!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

PCT isn't the problem, it's the few weeks after where I have to be honest and say it's tough to find the motivation at times. Now that I've derailed this thread, let's talk about pre-workout supps!
    Protocol... Synthesize... Size ON MP... Methyl Mass...
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I like this idea. Or cycle them:

1 month product x
    1 month product y
    1 month product z
    this is the only to keep the results coming from theses things otherwise yes you just used to them or they(NO) just stop werking all together bcuz you have depleted the other compounds to fasilitate the synthesis of NO.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

olympian labs makes a-akg powder and its like 8 bucks a bottle, i mix it with concrete creatine and 3 shots of espresso.... its the best pre workout ****tail ive come across. its cheap, and you dont get that crappy crash when your done working out like you get from jacked...
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by the stew View Post
    olympian labs makes a-akg powder and its like 8 bucks a bottle, i mix it with concrete creatine and 3 shots of espresso.... its the best pre workout ****tail ive come across. its cheap, and you dont get that crappy crash when your done working out like you get from jacked...
    guess i have to spell it koktail... wow
  29. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Thermolife Cbol is the best NO product ive ever tried.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Superpump three fiddy lol
  31. Registered User
    Answers

ASGT has been getting some good reviews and its pretty damn cheap, worth a try for 23 bucks ya know.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD as a preworkout?
    By Harry Manback in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:15 PM
  2. TCF-1 Preworkout??
    By good2Badawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:59 PM
  3. What do you use for preworkout?? Currently using R4W
    By norcalrydaz in forum Supplements