LOOKING FOR NEW N0 PREWORKOUT?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Im a big fan of nitric oxide products and I have been using cellucor N0 extreame for my pre workout for a while now. I was thinking of swiching it up and try a defferent more powerful N0 product mabe like force factor? Any thoughts on this product? Any other recommendation on good N0 products you had good results with?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
How were your resuts with this product?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
if i were you i would buy 3 types of pre werkouts and rotate the use of them. Get 1 type of stim free Nitro product, to be used like every 3 or 4th day. Get a stim free creatine, and waxy for use everyday, and finally get a stimed out pre to be used as you need it. this way you will keep from building up tolerances to the stims, and you will be able to keep producing a nitro enviroment. Your body cant go day in and day out with the same demands on it its just not possible to keep sum things going.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I use White FLOOD, it works very well, gets me pumped, amped, beast mode for the gym and leaves a pump for a few hours after. Plus it tastes good.

Second runner up is Ragnarok, which also gives a great pump

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
if i were you i would buy 3 types of pre werkouts and rotate the use of them. Get 1 type of stim free Nitro product, to be used like every 3 or 4th day. Get a stim free creatine, and waxy for use everyday, and finally get a stimed out pre to be used as you need it. this way you will keep from building up tolerances to the stims, and you will be able to keep producing a nitro enviroment. Your body cant go day in and day out with the same demands on it its just not possible to keep sum things going.
I like this idea. Or cycle them:

1 month product x
1 month product y
1 month product z

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:veryhappy:ASGT for focus ,estrogen control and strength,if you looking for stims Muscle Marinade,and another good one is JP8 BY GET DIESEL

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
what about this VPX anarachy?

i havent tried Marinade yet, its in my pile. I guess I will give it a go.

Rag nor ASGT didnt really do it for me.

Im a crackhead so take that for what is worth.

Methyl Mass was okay, decent pumps.

Im looking at Anarchy, Muscle Spike and 1MR right now. Though the reviews on 1MR on energy are lackluster thus far.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vpx anarchy is some retarded stuff it has T2 in it,, why would you ever formulate that??

i love me some good ol GPLC and my maximize v2 been on it for a few months now, great stuff, will be doing maybe a month of ASGT next to compare, but i like that MAXimizev2 is arginine free and leaves me with more nitric oxide boosting formt eh GPLC

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Im a big fan of nitric oxide products and I have been using cellucor N0 extreame for my pre workout for a while now. I was thinking of swiching it up and try a defferent more powerful N0 product mabe like force factor? Any thoughts on this product? Any other recommendation on good N0 products you had good results with?
I've never experienced anything like the following protocol...

2hr 15min before training: 2 Slin Sane + 2 Glycobol
2hr before training: 8oz chicken breast + 1 pouch of Uncle Ben's 90 second Basmatti or Jasmine Rice
30min before training: 5g GPLC powder + 1g r-ALA + 10g CMH + 2oz Veg. Glycerine
Intra Workout: Vitargo S2 + BCAAs + Creatine Monohydrate (CMH)

The muscle fullness was unmatched - period! Adding in a potent pro-hormone such as Superdrol (clone) will amplify the end result, and you'll surely be swollen by your second WARM UP set! Just make sure you're also well hydrated! :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
what about this VPX anarachy?

i havent tried Marinade yet, its in my pile. I guess I will give it a go.

Rag nor ASGT didnt really do it for me.

Im a crackhead so take that for what is worth.

Methyl Mass was okay, decent pumps.

Im looking at Anarchy, Muscle Spike and 1MR right now. Though the reviews on 1MR on energy are lackluster thus far.
I also enjoy Methyl Mass and currently have a couple containers of it... the Tropical Fusion is what's opened now, but the Cotton Candy sounds good!

catty66

catty66

Awards
My favorite is MP's Assault. My favorite non stim. is PP's PreMax.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I've never experienced anything like the following protocol...

2hr 15min before training: 2 Slin Sane + 2 Glycobol
2hr before training: 8oz chicken breast + 1 pouch of Uncle Ben's 90 second Basmatti or Jasmine Rice
30min before training: 5g GPLC powder + 1g r-ALA + 10g CMH + 2oz Veg. Glycerine
Intra Workout: Vitargo S2 + BCAAs + Creatine Monohydrate (CMH)

The muscle fullness was unmatched - period! Adding in a potent pro-hormone such as Superdrol (clone) will amplify the end result, and you'll surely be swollen by your second WARM UP set! Just make sure you're also well hydrated! :)
That's a lot of work to perform before the gym every day, but I have to say, it looks killer.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vpx anarchy is some retarded stuff it has T2 in it,, why would you ever formulate that??

i love me some good ol GPLC and my maximize v2 been on it for a few months now, great stuff, will be doing maybe a month of ASGT next to compare, but i like that MAXimizev2 is arginine free and leaves me with more nitric oxide boosting formt eh GPLC
I agree, Anarchy equals terribly thought out preworkout supp (and I like some VPX products). It made me feel lethargic, thankfully I was able to return it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking specifically for NO pumps, I would give hemavol a look as it was designed for exactly this purpose by increasing plasma volume. It can be found fairly cheap as well right now.

Mike

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If the goal here is pumps, i'd check out Nitroceps :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of work to perform before the gym every day, but I have to say, it looks killer.
This is true... but a couple things that make it possible for me to follow is that its become a pattern, and my career allows me ample time to properly prepare and keep an eye on the clock as the day wears on.

The way I look at it, I invest so much energy and years of labor day-by-day into this pursuit/endeavor, dedicating a few hours every day toward proper planning and execution on nutrition and supplementation in order to ensure a great workout is worth it - at least I eliminate 99% of the possibility I have a terrible workout or end up toiling in vain unable to get a pump or recover quickly after each set. For someone with a very intensive job that requires constant interaction with customers or back-to-back tasks, you're right that this would be quite hard to schedule!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
hemavol is an awesome Nitric Oxide product, the volumizing effects are incredible.

How were your resuts with this product?
We have tons of great reviews on this product, I can honestly say the feedback has been almost all very very positive, its a great effective product.

yea the maximize V2 is another awesome preoworkout, stacking maxv2 and hemavol gives me the best workouts i have ever had.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
This is true... but a couple things that make it possible for me to follow is that its become a pattern, and my career allows me ample time to properly prepare and keep an eye on the clock as the day wears on.

The way I look at it, I invest so much energy and years of labor day-by-day into this pursuit/endeavor, dedicating a few hours every day toward proper planning and execution on nutrition and supplementation in order to ensure a great workout is worth it - at least I eliminate 99% of the possibility I have a terrible workout or end up toiling in vain unable to get a pump or recover quickly after each set. For someone with a very intensive job that requires constant interaction with customers or back-to-back tasks, you're right that this would be quite hard to schedule!
Well put! Luckily my job allows me to do what ever it is I want, so following your protocol shouldn't be an issue. As you stated, once in the groove, it becomes second nature, kind of like going to work or hitting the weights.

I think I'll give this a try when my cycle ends. I'm all about finding things to help me get through PCT, and this might just be the ticket to help with the motivation. Thanks Outstanding.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well put! Luckily my job allows me to do what ever it is I want, so following your protocol shouldn't be an issue. As you stated, once in the groove, it becomes second nature, kind of like going to work or hitting the weights.

I think I'll give this a try when my cycle ends. I'm all about finding things to help me get through PCT, and this might just be the ticket to help with the motivation. Thanks Outstanding.
My pleasure! Let me know what you think when you give it a go :)

When does your PCT start, and what are your other plans/duration/ancillary additives for it? Have fun!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My pleasure! Let me know what you think when you give it a go :)

When does your PCT start, and what are your other plans/duration/ancillary additives for it? Have fun!
PCT begins next week, unless I decide to bridge into something else.

It's the usual Nolva tabs and Sustain Alpha. I've also got a bottle of Slin-sane that I'm in love with. I didn't run it on cycle because SD does a good enough job of nutrient repartitioning.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
PCT begins next week, unless I decide to bridge into something else.

It's the usual Nolva tabs and Sustain Alpha. I've also got a bottle of Slin-sane that I'm in love with. I didn't run it on cycle because SD does a good enough job of nutrient repartitioning.
Mmmmm Superdrol...... Slin Sane........

PCT can actually be 'fun,' contrary to popular belief. I always enjoy and appreciate my 'all natural' gains just as much, in a unique way, as I do while I'm on cycle. Having that vigor and clean all-out feeling of your body's endogenous hormones getting back to full steam is quite nice.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmm Superdrol...... Slin Sane........

PCT can actually be 'fun,' contrary to popular belief. I always enjoy and appreciate my 'all natural' gains just as much, in a unique way, as I do while I'm on cycle. Having that vigor and clean all-out feeling of your body's endogenous hormones getting back to full steam is quite nice.
PCT isn't the problem, it's the few weeks after where I have to be honest and say it's tough to find the motivation at times. Now that I've derailed this thread, let's talk about pre-workout supps! :bigok:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
PCT isn't the problem, it's the few weeks after where I have to be honest and say it's tough to find the motivation at times. Now that I've derailed this thread, let's talk about pre-workout supps! :bigok:
Protocol... Synthesize... Size ON MP... Methyl Mass... ;)

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I like this idea. Or cycle them:

1 month product x
1 month product y
1 month product z
this is the only to keep the results coming from theses things otherwise yes you just used to them or they(NO) just stop werking all together bcuz you have depleted the other compounds to fasilitate the synthesis of NO.

the stew

the stew

Awards
olympian labs makes a-akg powder and its like 8 bucks a bottle, i mix it with concrete creatine and 3 shots of espresso.... its the best pre workout ****tail ive come across. its cheap, and you dont get that crappy crash when your done working out like you get from jacked...

the stew

the stew

Awards
olympian labs makes a-akg powder and its like 8 bucks a bottle, i mix it with concrete creatine and 3 shots of espresso.... its the best pre workout ****tail ive come across. its cheap, and you dont get that crappy crash when your done working out like you get from jacked...
guess i have to spell it koktail... wow

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thermolife Cbol is the best NO product ive ever tried.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
ASGT has been getting some good reviews and its pretty damn cheap, worth a try for 23 bucks ya know.