6-Bromo

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody just ran this by it self? If so what was your results. Also would this be good to stack during PCT or Factor-1 by PP?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:sombrero:I am just starting taking this today bro,but everybody says is a great aromatase inhibitor

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wouldnt use it as part of a pct if you have a serm

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:bandit:I am using 6 bromo on a cut with and AT2 ,i started today,and after 4 weeks to avoid the stro rebound i will take DTP by get diesel along with JP8

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
no man

i wouldnt use it as pct either ! It is good with 4ad for a cut and also any test base you can find but never a pct brah

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I am so confused with this stuff. Every thread on it people say different things. Some people say 25mg isn't enough to do squat, others say it is.

some people say don't worry about estrogen rebound, others say you should. How do you prevent estro rebound provided you run this standalone?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I am so confused with this stuff. Every thread on it people say different things. Some people say 25mg isn't enough to do squat, others say it is.

some people say don't worry about estrogen rebound, others say you should. How do you prevent estro rebound provided you run this standalone?
That^

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Taper down your dose prior to coming off. Which allows the estrogen to slowly come back to normal and things to straighten themselves out rather than to be irradicating your estrogen for 4-6 weeks then all of a sudden letting it all come rushing back.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Stuff is solid!!! Dries you out pretty nicely, coupled with AT2 you get that awesome fat burn in places you thought you could never burn!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established

25mg is the right dose for its intended use which is an AI. other people dose it higher for its anabolic effect . 200mg worked well for most which was the dose in hyperdrol x2 and usually with no libido loss or dried out joints that most experience with other AI's .

ive used 6-bromo at 400 for 2 weeks and 700mg for 4 weeks and it was awesome but joints were stiff. I also DO NOT recommend anyone else try that

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
700mg...was it bunk? 700mg of PD 6-bromo will f*ck you up...sh*t is strong

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
700mg...was it bunk? 700mg of PD 6-bromo will f*ck you up...sh*t is strong

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
My joints are getting creaky at 50mg - definite T boost though!

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
Stuff is solid!!! Dries you out pretty nicely, coupled with AT2 you get that awesome fat burn in places you thought you could never burn!
what were you dosing it at?

how long were you guys running it for?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
25mg 2 weeks, 50mg, 2 weeks, 25mg 2 weeks

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
25mg 2 weeks, 50mg, 2 weeks, 25mg 2 weeks
after nutra is out of it where can I get 6-bromo. I can't find it anywhere else.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
nowhere...prolly ebay but youll pay
Is this stuff that f-ing good? Also what would you stack it with other than natadrol?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff that f-ing good? Also what would you stack it with other than natadrol?
I have thought of Natadrol with an AI such as bromo, but Nata's effect on estrogen/testosterone has not shown via bloodtests.

My late brother had a minor episode with gyno brought on my Natadrol but I believe this was due to his already high count of testosterone. He could not get bloodwork before his untimely death unfortunately.

I stacked 6-bromo with Alpha T-2 and experienced FAT LOSS! Strength rose while on this combo and I noticed fat loss in all the "hard" to lose areas (love handles, lower back, abdomnials). Started at 8.3% BF finished at 7.1% while actually only losing 3.5 pounds. That is super impressive for a product, it's put me at a level I didn't think I would be at with 10-12 weeks out of contest. The fact that I lost 1.3% BF when I was already at a low BF is VERY impressive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why the change of thinking with bromo in pct? in neo's formestane thread no other than DR.D recommended formestane on cycle and bromo for pct. many guys i know have used bromo in pct with good success. i myself was a big fan of original reversital for pct.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
why the change of thinking with bromo in pct? in neo's formestane thread no other than DR.D recommended formestane on cycle and bromo for pct. many guys i know have used bromo in pct with good success. i myself was a big fan of original reversital for pct.
my post was in regards to on cycle

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Bump..

I thought I had read somewhere that 6 bromo was good in helping to combat prolactin related issue's ( prolactin induced gyno )..

I ask simply because I bought some to stack with my other ancillaries to keep that at bay while running tren.. I also have p5p, L dopa and raloxifene.. My plan was to run them all since I am sensitive to prolactin from the tren and estrogen in general??

Thoughts??

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
wont do anything for prolactin. l-dopa is your best bet, higher extract the better.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established

It takes a couple of weeks to build up in your system and a week to 10 days to be depleted from your system after stopping, so you shouldn't have to worry about rebound.

Dose 25mg 3 times a day for PCT.
50mg 4 times a day for a cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wont do anything for prolactin. l-dopa is your best bet, higher extract the better.
l-dopa AND p5p-that will kill prolactin. i read once that p5p can stop a nursing mother from lactating-now thats serious prolactin control.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
It takes a couple of weeks to build up in your system and a week to 10 days to be depleted from your system after stopping, so you shouldn't have to worry about rebound.

when you say cycle do you mean using it as a standalone?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

ur doses sound high

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 200mg a day cycle with pretty decent results. But of course, at my age it came with a price. Libido loss @ week 4.
Could you tell me your results please.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
original reversitol is awesome and has 6-bromo. i had good results dosing 200-300 before. i heard anything over 300 is pointless. my libido was amazing on 100mg.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
people say 6-bromo is pct because i doesnt give you delayed gyno as bad as ATD and is easier on libido and might supress you less.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
is 6 bromo mainly for cutting since it is an anti-e?

how does it fair during a bulk?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran this by itself. You won't feel much if it's pct except libido increase. Honestly this is more of a grey area product. It doesn't have a whole lot of studies or tested science to back up it's claims. You'll get more of a placebo effect just by thinking that the pills do something. ATD on the other hand is proven to work.

I ran it and felt good so my advice is to go ahead and use the 6-bromo.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I ran this by itself. You won't feel much if it's pct except libido increase. Honestly this is more of a grey area product. It doesn't have a whole lot of studies or tested science to back up it's claims. You'll get more of a placebo effect just by thinking that the pills do something. ATD on the other hand is proven to work.

I ran it and felt good so my advice is to go ahead and use the 6-bromo.
Necro bump,

So bromo is good(properly dosed) in pct.

Yeah neah, anymore feedback on it?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if everyone recomend such a low dose, why did hyperbol x2 have it at such high dose?