natabolic stack or dermacrine LV?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
natabolic stack or dermacrine LV, what would you all recommend. i havnt seen any dermacrine LV only logs but i wana try the LV version at some point in time, probably 2 bottles back to back, so 50 days worth. its been a long time since i ran anything hormonal. i miss the feeling of being "on" but i dont wanna run something real suppressive. if these arnt gonna give me good results, what would?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine would give you decent results back to back.. But not like h-drol or above!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've used dermacrine stand alone and also stacked, I feel it is not nearly as suppressive as some other compounds I.e siuperdrol, halodrol. I've used the trs for pct and recovered fine. Solid gains with the lv version and I've kept all my strength and size.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hateful, how long did u run it? and how much weight did u gain?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
gamer, do u think the dermacrine LV would be a lot weaker than hdrol?

UKStrength

Dermacrine LV sits somewhere between the best natural testosterone booster and a full blown DS in terms of performance and gains.

You could easily expect a few pounds of muscle with little to no sides, it also stacks extremely well with other compounds :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gamer, do u think the dermacrine LV would be a lot weaker than hdrol?
It is real mild yes.. But, you will see gains far better than any natty product. :bigok:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so is the natabolic stack not going to be as strong as dermacrine?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually think Natabolic is stronger judging from personal experience.

I've seen in your sig that you've ran Dermacrine. Why not give something else a shot and judge them for yourself? Post up the results when you're done and help everyone else make the decision! :)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Go with Dermacrine for sure.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, they are both good. Why not get both and run both at the same time and use the formadrol as PCT ;)..

That would be a wicked stack!!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha true but an expensive one as well! 2 bottles of natadrol will last like 6 weeks tops? with 1 bottle of derm it will still be like 110 bucks for about a month worth of a cycle. unless it would kick the hell out of a epi cycle or such, i duno if itd be worth it

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Well that probably depends on your goals. Cutting/recomp cycle, I bet this stack would own!

For an all out bulk and only going for added pounds on the scale, you would probably want something stronger. But then there is the added cost of cycle supports and maybe stronger pct.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
hateful, how long did u run it? and how much weight did u gain?
I've done 25 days and 50 days, not sure which I like better, I feel the sweet spot for dermacrine is around 40 days was when my body reached its peak, but it all depends on your goals, the 25 day cycle was great, it kicks in pretty quick I felt it after about 4-5 days. I gained 4 lbs the 25 day cycle, I was on a lean bulk calories about 700 above maintenance. And the 50 day cycle I was going purely for strength with calories around 1000 over maintenance and gained 10 lbs but was also used in season my senior year in college, best part was I kept it all and continued to gain after the cycle was over, no huge drop off in strength, endurance, or size.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done 25 days and 50 days, not sure which I like better, I feel the sweet spot for dermacrine is around 40 days was when my body reached its peak, but it all depends on your goals, the 25 day cycle was great, it kicks in pretty quick I felt it after about 4-5 days. I gained 4 lbs the 25 day cycle, I was on a lean bulk calories about 700 above maintenance. And the 50 day cycle I was going purely for strength with calories around 1000 over maintenance and gained 10 lbs but was also used in season my senior year in college, best part was I kept it all and continued to gain after the cycle was over, no huge drop off in strength, endurance, or size.
Thank you for sharing your experience Hateful!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Would the formadrol be a strong enough pct for both the 6 weeks of natadrol (6caps/day) and the dermacrine for 25 days? The more i think about it i may as well just stack them both and have great gains. Anyone say i should run the dermacrine for 50 days instead of 25 for this?

-Thanks!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol for 6 weeks, and the last 25 days run dermacrine?

That sounds like a solid plan.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Would the formadrol be a strong enough pct for both the 6 weeks of natadrol (6caps/day) and the dermacrine for 25 days? The more i think about it i may as well just stack them both and have great gains. Anyone say i should run the dermacrine for 50 days instead of 25 for this?

-Thanks!
In my opinion, running the Dermacrine in conjunction with Natadrol would elicit a synergistic effect similar to Methyl 1-D (DHEA derivative).

Formadrol Extreme alone will suffice for a six week Natadrol, four week Dermacrine, cycle. However, if you plan on going beyond four weeks of Dermacrine use, you may want to consider adding additional post-cycle support.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, running the Dermacrine in conjunction with Natadrol would elicit a synergistic effect similar to Methyl 1-D (DHEA derivative).

Formadrol Extreme alone will suffice for a six week Natadrol, four week Dermacrine, cycle. However, if you plan on going beyond four weeks of Dermacrine use, you may want to consider adding additional post-cycle support.
So what you're saying is he should just take M1-D?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
So what you're saying is he should just take M1-D?
No, I was simply making a comparison based on their primary ingredient. I think Natadrol with the addition of Dermacrine is the perfect stack. I was actually going to run this exact same combination, but decided to pick up a bottle of MMV2 instead.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
No, I was simply making a comparison based on their primary ingredient. I think Natadrol with the addition of Dermacrine is the perfect stack. I was actually going to run this exact same combination, but decided to pick up a bottle of MMV2 instead.
You're right, but he might consider taking M1-D instead, for 4-6 weeks at 5-6 caps a day. Will most likely come out cheaper with comparable results.

I'm with you, i'm taking MMv2 (clone). Stacking it with M1-D though.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
You're right, but he might consider taking M1-D instead, for 4-6 withs at 5-6 caps a day. Will most likely come out cheaper with comparable results.

I'm with you, i'm taking MMv2 (clone). Stacking it with M1-D though.
Dermacrine's LV delivery system might offer a higher absorption rate than Methyl 1-D, but either would work effectively. Plus, with NP's current PP sale, Dermacrine is only $30...

Killer, how do you like the M 1-D/MMV2 combo? How do you feel it compares to your previous Natadrol cycle?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
how do you like the M 1-D/MMV2 combo?

I know this wasn't pointed towards me. But I'm just finishing up with the Trifecta stack.

I think it's great! Little to no sides although I'm starting to shut down a bit recently. Otherwise it's awesome for recomping/cutting. I've added size and strength while losing a lot of fat.

Squats are up 40lbs, set PRs on weighted dips weekly and most every other lift is up 15lbs in 3 weeks. Will be starting the PCT Thursday.

I haven't done Natadrol or the natty stack. But I definitly will be a repeat customer of the trifecta. I think all the gains in size and strength will be held on to also since it's not so dramatic. Very happy camper here.

I also ordered some dermacrine I will probably stack with the trifecta on the next run.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Dizmal, you are taking MMv3?

I'm working on my third week of M1-D/MMv2 and so far i am pleased. When i ran Natadrol i was also taking MMv3.

I think my strength gains were a little better on nata/mmv3, but i have a good feeling the M1-D will help me put on a little more weight. Also plan on running my current cycle for a total of 6 weeks(45 days), due to work issues i had to cut my nata/mmv3 cycle down to 33 days.

I could only wish that they would make a capped version of their new mmv3. I honestly believe it is a better product, i just am not a fan of 6 sublingual tabs a day.

Oh yeah, natadrol i was on 6-mmv3 a day, currently im on 4(600mg)-mmv2. That also could account for better strength on my natadrol cycle.

PS: sorry if that was confusing.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natadrol + Dermacrine. Sounds sweet to me. I actually kind of want to run that now!

I personally believe Formadrol would suffice for PCT. It's not necessarily a strong anti-estrogen, but it's VERY good at kicking up LH, thus boosting natural test production. I include it in all PCTs now.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
MMv2 were caps, MMv3 are the white chalky tabs you're supposed to let dissolve under your tongue.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Ah, well there you go. I was always confused cause it never said which version. But stated MMv2 in the dosing recommendations.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i really liked dermacrine but if you want more results run either turinabol with androhard or turinabol with dermacrine the first for a recomp/cut and the 2nd would be better for bulking or muscle mass gains, great stuff man, but ive never ran methol masterdrol

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
i have ran a cycle of 2 bottles of natadrol and didnt notice much so id have to say Dermacrine LV .
I do really like ASGT thow with pps beta-a and ibcaa's.
but if you where going to choose between one id say Dermacrine.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Might as well give the dermacrine lv a try since its on sale at np, I might stock up a few bottles as well, $30 is dirt cheap, anyone know if anything else is on sale? I think I saw asgt too, I wanted to stack that with my premax, hmmm.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
natabolic stack or dermacrine LV, what would you all recommend. i havnt seen any dermacrine LV only logs but i wana try the LV version at some point in time, probably 2 bottles back to back, so 50 days worth. its been a long time since i ran anything hormonal. i miss the feeling of being "on" but i dont wanna run something real suppressive. if these arnt gonna give me good results, what would?
natabolic stack will give you that on feeling with minimal suppression just like you are looking for :D

and it can be found for some pretty damn good prices, too!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Might as well give the dermacrine lv a try since its on sale at np, I might stock up a few bottles as well, $30 is dirt cheap, anyone know if anything else is on sale? I think I saw asgt too, I wanted to stack that with my premax, hmmm.
what was the price before the sale, do u know?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
deff derma add in formo stanozol (topical formestane) and its a sick stack thats incredibly low on sides with decent gains

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some pretty interesting ideas... If I had to choose just one though, id pick the Dermacrine.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that Dermacrine and Natabolic Stack together sound SICK!!!! I think other than what has been said the only concern would be A monetary, or b shut down. There may be less shutdown with the Natabolic stack. Although for a nice recomp they would kick azz together.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i ended up getting 2 bottles of dermacrine, wanna run natadrol by itself to see what it can do later. would DAA be enough for the pct required for 7 weeks of dermacrine?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
i ended up getting 2 bottles of dermacrine, wanna run natadrol by itself to see what it can do later. would DAA be enough for the pct required for 7 weeks of dermacrine?
How did you last run with dermacrine treat you?

Just out of curiosity would the formadrol be sufficient PCT for the natadrol/dermacrine stack if you only ran one bottle of dermacrine?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is very mild however 7 weeks of it will cause enough shut down, personally I'd run some sustain alpha, or the whole trs stack if you have the money. The tcf 1 would be a nice addition and would give you a nice boost into a natural stack if you wanted to bridge your sutain and tcf 1 into something like phytotest or testopro.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158747-7-week-dermacrine.html#post2539781

^^^ link to my log if anyone wants to follow :)

as far as pct for this, i dont want to run the whole trs stack because of the $$ but im kinda debating on using sustain alpha with the tcf-1 and bulk DAA i have on hand or if there is anything stronger for the price?

edit to add: ive seem a couple ppl mention holding the LV products under their tongue for a few seconds and swishing around before swallowing, will this really help absorbtion? its a very odd aftertaste almost reminds me of my clomid and how it made my mouth numb but its not as strong of a numbing feeling.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158747-7-week-dermacrine.html#post2539781

^^^ link to my log if anyone wants to follow :)

as far as pct for this, i dont want to run the whole trs stack because of the $$ but im kinda debating on using sustain alpha with the tcf-1 and bulk DAA i have on hand or if there is anything stronger for the price?

edit to add: ive seem a couple ppl mention holding the LV products under their tongue for a few seconds and swishing around before swallowing, will this really help absorbtion? its a very odd aftertaste almost reminds me of my clomid and how it made my mouth numb but its not as strong of a numbing feeling.
Your pct will be fine, and the lv does get absorbed sublingually and bucally, however it is not necessary to hold under the tongue, just an added bonus, and yeah dermacrine lv doesn't taste that great, but the sustain alpha lv is a nice cherry flavor.