Fat burner PRE BED

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea thats right.

I said it, Flame on?

I take them and goto sleep for the night wake up feeling 100% like i can jump straight outta bed into a 20 rep set of anything thrown at me.

i also feel leaner. I also look 100x better if i wake up and do cardio or a fasted weight training session.

hmm...

maybe im just retarted...

last night was 2 caps hemodrene and 2.5mg yohimbine HCL. **** did nothing in terms of energy n stim.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
idk how you can sleep taking hemodrene before bed with yohimbe . but if it works more power to u bro

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
me either, i used to take 20mcg colen with 5mg yohimbine. maybe im too tolerant? either way, lean mean ****ing machineee

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
I took Alpha T2 a couple hours before bed last night, and that's with being on a bit of Clen too!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took Alpha T2 a couple hours before bed last night, and that's with being on a bit of Clen too!
i got some lipo 6 x caps ill try tonight or tomorrow night. with some added yohimbine. see how that goes.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Your stim tolerance must be very high then?

I can't imagine it's good for deep sleep?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can sleep no problem after taking E/C. My favorite thing to do though is say I wake up at 7am, have my alarm set for then. I'll set a second alarm for 6am. Wake up then, take E/C or whatever stim and go back to bed. I will naturally wake up and feel a hell of alot better 30-40 mins later from the stims!

Best thing to do when training first thing in the morning IMO!