Gaspari Spirodex?

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
wow this is interesting, never seen it before, wonder what it is!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari Spirodex:

250mg Blend

SPIROBLEND™ (A proprietary blend consisting of
Oxytropis falcate extract [whole plant] standardized
for biogenic amine content, Camelia sinensis,
hordenine, Geranium maculatum extract [leaves and
stems] standardized for 4-methylhexan-2-amine
content, Paullinia cupana [whole plant] extract
WARNING: THIS IS A HIGHLY POTENT PRODUCT. standardized for purine content).

175mg Caffeine
Hmm, apparently Spirodex is a nootropic with fat burning properties...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a lot of caffeine right there

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
As a dietary supplement, orally ingest 1-2 Spirotabs once per day with 16-20 ounces of water after breakfast/before noon.
Considering Spirodex is being advertised as a "jitter free" energy source, 350mg's of Caffeine ED does seem a bit much (especially on top of the Geranium content already included in the proprietary blend).

TheTransforma

Interesting, they see the succes of USP Labs with Jack3d and they launch a stimulant with properties alike which can be combined with their current line of Size On/Plasmajet etc (creatine/beta-alanine/argine etc). Not a dumb move.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like to see non stim stuff, so you can easily stack it with a stim of your choice, i feel thats the way to go always.

Chequamegon

Awards
Gaspari Spirodex:
250mg Blend

SPIROBLEND™ (A proprietary blend consisting of
Oxytropis falcate extract [whole plant] standardized
for biogenic amine content
, Camelia sinensis,
hordenine, Geranium maculatum extract [leaves and
stems] standardized for 4-methylhexan-2-amine
content, Paullinia cupana [whole plant] extract
WARNING: THIS IS A HIGHLY POTENT PRODUCT. standardized for purine content).

175mg Caffeine
Hmm, apparently Spirodex is a nootropic with fat burning properties...
This sounds shady as hell.

A quick google search turned up a study that I can't post a link to (not enough posts), but just google "oxytropis falcate" and it should be the first one that comes up.

Just from reading the abstract, it looks like they extracted 14 compounds from the whole oxytropis falcate plant, only one of which was an amine: N-Benzyl-2-Phenylethylamine. I couldn't find too much info on it, but it appears to be a novel stimulant, one that I'm guessing would possibly be more readily bioavailable than PEA, especially when combined with hordenine, a mild MAOI.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMHO gaspari is all talk
i wouldnt buy it

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
This sounds shady as hell.

A quick google search turned up a study that I can't post a link to (not enough posts), but just google "oxytropis falcate" and it should be the first one that comes up.

Just from reading the abstract, it looks like they extracted 14 compounds from the whole oxytropis falcate plant, only one of which was an amine: N-Benzyl-2-Phenylethylamine. I couldn't find too much info on it, but it appears to be a novel stimulant, one that I'm guessing would possibly be more readily bioavailable than PEA, especially when combined with hordenine, a mild MAOI.
just because you read a study how does that mean Gaspari put N-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine? how are you sure that they took a stimulant extract from the plant ? Im not sticking up for gaspari but just saying...i hate wehn people start rumors when they dont know 100% that they are right

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
it seems liek goofy stuff, id just pass on it and stick to basics

Chequamegon

Awards
just because you read a study how does that mean Gaspari put N-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine? how are you sure that they took a stimulant extract from the plant ? Im not sticking up for gaspari but just saying...i hate wehn people start rumors when they dont know 100% that they are right
I agree. I'm not saying I'm right, it is simply just a logical inference, nothing more than speculation.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I'm not saying I'm right, it is simply just a logical inference, nothing more than speculation.
yea i can see were you could see that i looked over about 8 studies as well. who knows maybe ur right , time will tell when they release the writeup

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm is very strange!
Reminds me of that sleep aid from ALRi called Comatose... I am NOT a fan of ALRi in any way imaginable, but that 'supplement' WORKED!

I am however, a VERY big supporter of Gaspari, and aside from their MyoFusion protein tasting like dish water, their line-up has always been top-notch in my opinion. I'd be interested to start reading some results/feedback on this supplement.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:hmmm: I think a Chemical Master Mind is behind this and yours know who is it :dot:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting to me. I will have a review up on it within a couple weeks after a few days use.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting to me. I will have a review up on it within a couple weeks after a few days use.
Received my bottle yesterday; will probably begin use on Monday.

First impression: This stuff looks like a pharmaceutical drug. Not just a little.... a lot.

joedf

Awards
:toofunny:

Gaspari has good products MuscleCRAP not.
Oh don't get me wrong, I like some of their products, but the way they are marketing them is starting to get Muscletech-ish.

Anavite: The Ultimate Performance Enhancing Multivitamin Supplement
Vitakic: Worlds most hardcore musclebuilding micronutrient multivitamin complex.
Size on maximum performance: Hybrid Intra-Workout Whey Hydrolysate Creatine Formula with Outlast® Carbohydrate Matrix
Intravol: Advanced Intra-Workout Muscle Growth Amplifier!*
Won't be long til we see Flex Lewis standing next to a guy in a lab coat staring at beakers.
"I twain wif MAX!"

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Won't be long til we see Flex Lewis standing next to a guy in a lab coat staring at beakers.
"I twain wif MAX!"
hai

Attachments

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Oh don't get me wrong, I like some of their products, but the way they are marketing them is starting to get Muscletech-ish.

Anavite: The Ultimate Performance Enhancing Multivitamin Supplement
Vitakic: Worlds most hardcore musclebuilding micronutrient multivitamin complex.
Size on maximum performance: Hybrid Intra-Workout Whey Hydrolysate Creatine Formula with Outlast® Carbohydrate Matrix
Intravol: Advanced Intra-Workout Muscle Growth Amplifier!*
"I twain wif MAX!"
Their marketing has always been like this. All major supp companies market like this.

Sonntag

Awards
I tried it last week. I was very hopefull because of the new integrent (notroopic). I was in search of something with mood-enhancement, focus, an the clean-energy-feeling effects.

The test with Spirodex disappointed me, i´am surprised about the very good reviews on body*.com. I stoppt taking it after two days. Its feels like too much coffein...

vudoo

Awards
I have it.
The bottle looks like a Rx medicine bottle. The tablets sorta look like it too. At least they make it easier for you to cut in half.
I tried it and didn't really feel anything.
GF tried it and I guess the appetite suppression works for her.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have it.
The bottle looks like a Rx medicine bottle. The tablets sorta look like it too. At least they make it easier for you to cut in half.
I tried it and didn't really feel anything.
GF tried it and I guess the appetite suppression works for her.
Gaspari has always given hat tips in his designs to the prescription pharma industry. Plasmajet looked nearly identical to GH kits, even having disclaimers not to freeze etc, haha! Yeah, we all freeze our supplements.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, I saw two-tab samples of these in the Vitamin Shoppe next to my job, saw the words "mood enhancer" and picked up a pack. Took one, felt great. Next day, took two, felt amazing. Friend who works at Vitamin Shoppe proceeded to hook me up with about 30 sample packs. They never lost the effect. I had energy without noticing that I had energy, I'd just catch myself being almost obnoxiously energetic and I felt GREAT. This truly is a stimulant/ mood enhancer. And for the record I hate every other Gaspari product.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmm im kinda interested in trying this out...

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, I saw two-tab samples of these in the Vitamin Shoppe next to my job, saw the words "mood enhancer" and picked up a pack. Took one, felt great. Next day, took two, felt amazing. Friend who works at Vitamin Shoppe proceeded to hook me up with about 30 sample packs. They never lost the effect. I had energy without noticing that I had energy, I'd just catch myself being almost obnoxiously energetic and I felt GREAT. This truly is a stimulant/ mood enhancer. And for the record I hate every other Gaspari product.
How was the appetite suppression, etc.. Have you noticed any other effects besides mood enhancement?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the appetite suppression the same way I noticed the energy: without actually noticing it. Before I knew it it was 10:00pm and I hadn't eaten all day and hadn't even noticed it or thought about it.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the appetite suppression the same way I noticed the energy: without actually noticing it. Before I knew it it was 10:00pm and I hadn't eaten all day and hadn't even noticed it or thought about it.
Thanks for the feedback. I think I might pick up a bottle if the price is right.

vudoo

Awards
I have a few that I'm gonna put up in the FS section. 75 tab bonus size.

emma_b89

Awards
I've taken this product, and I only get jitters if I "forget" I took it and have a coffee when I get to work... only happened once, but never again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Potbelly Anabolics 10
Cheeky Monkey Product Reviews 0
shannongeikie Supplements 1
Anabolics 18
TheMeatus101 Supplements 1