Recompadrol/slin sane

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Recompadrol/slin sane


    How many caps of each would you recommend a 185lb guy take of these per day?


  2. recompadrol is based on diet more than size.

    werent you about to start a cut? i would recommend Recompadrol just from personal experience with it. Plus it is more servings and it works better than any other Partitioners I have used

  3. a recomp more than a cut, but yes. I heard slin sane and recompadrol go together very well. I noticed on the label it says you can take up to six servings a day ...but I think they may have meant six caps a day. Because six servings would be 12 a day. How many would you recommend per day?

    And the P-slin might be an added workout boost
    •   
       


  4. recompadrol will accomplish the same thing as P-slin in regards to taking with Pre-wo meal.

    Depending on your diet if you are planning on doing keto or some sort of carb cycling I would do 1 cap up to 100carbs on refeed or two caps for large carb meals if you want to be safe and dont count carbs. But 1 cap 4-6 times per day is more than sufficient. I use 3-5 caps per day. breakfast, postwo, post post wo and before bed sometimes. with low carb it works just as well as with carbs in your diet.

  5. thanks for the reply's...actually outstanding is where I got the idea for the stack. I'm thinking of this:

    Alpha T2
    Lean Xtreme
    Recompadrol

    and the basics....to lean out and get a good foundation going for my Androhard/Turinabol/dermacrine stack later this year

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    thanks for the reply's...actually outstanding is where I got the idea for the stack. I'm thinking of this:

    Alpha T2
    Lean Xtreme
    Recompadrol

    and the basics....to lean out and get a good foundation going for my Androhard/Turinabol/dermacrine stack later this year
    looks great bro you already have a log going right? put the link in here if you dont mind

  7. I will sub to log like that.

    Looks like a good stack.

  8. I don't have a log, I haven't started this stack yet haha
  9. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    you can take up to 6 servings a day but cutting directions say 1 cap per meal (6 meals).

    also if your looking to recomp have you looked into adding something like turinabol LV ? very good recomp agent along with these supplements.

    if im not mistaken outstanding is using Recompadrol and slin sane in a stack
    You'd get a good amount of repartitioning effects from the Turinabol LV alone but using it in combination with a nutrient partitioner would be pretty insane for a recomp

  10. A nutrient repartitioner might become a staple of mine anyway, so if things go good this time around, I'll use it with my Androhard/T-bol stack...can't wait

    So the first stack is this:
    Alpha T2
    LX
    Recompadrol
    Slin Sane

    Any objections?! How long could I run this for? Especially the Alpha T2...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    You'd get a good amount of repartitioning effects from the alone but using it in combination with a nutrient partitioner would be pretty insane for a recomp
    FOOOK yea, Adding the Turinabol LV OR even just adding the Green tea youll set off the nutrient repartitioners.

    Great stacks.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    A nutrient repartitioner might become a staple of mine anyway, so if things go good this time around, I'll use it with my Androhard/T-bol stack...can't wait

    So the first stack is this:
    Alpha T2
    LX
    Recompadrol
    Slin Sane

    Any objections?! How long could I run this for? Especially the Alpha T2...
    alpha t2 i would say 6 weeks. and no longer then 8 for LX, and the nutrient repartitioners depends on your comfort level. Ive been on recompadrol since beta testing. no issues.

  13. Sounds good I'll be ordering the stack tonight

  14. Alright guys I just order two of the Alpha T2+Lean Xtreme stacks, two slin sane's and two recompadrols

    This shall be sick. Dosing will be three a day for the Alpha T2 and LX. (Can someone help me out here as to when I should dose this).

    I'm also not sure about how many Slin Sane caps to take per day. I might save this supp for workout days only.

    The recompadrol bottle says I can take up to six caps a day so I'll probably just take one before each time I eat.

    If anyone has any dosing suggestions, let er rip

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    How many caps of each would you recommend a 185lb guy take of these per day?
    Hey Wolf! Stop by my log, I answered your question there. Enjoy Recompadrol, the product and the man behind it are both top notch!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    Alright guys I just order two of the Alpha T2+Lean Xtreme stacks, two slin sane's and two recompadrols
    AWESOME!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I will sub to log like that.

    Looks like a good stack.
    Well... I know someone running AT2, Slin Sane, Recompadrol, and Superdrol with Rogue

    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    I don't have a log, I haven't started this stack yet haha
    Definitely start one We'd like to see your results as well!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Well... I know someone running AT2, Slin Sane, Recompadrol, and Superdrol with Rogue



    Definitely start one We'd like to see your results as well!
    wow.

    Rogue?

    What Superdrol?

    How did this dosing scheme? and what is the duration of this recomp?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    wow.

    Rogue?

    What Superdrol?

    How did this dosing scheme? and what is the duration of this recomp?
    Come on dowwwwnnnnnn

    Outstanding's Summer/Fall ALPHA(T2)MALE (sl)INSANE RECOMP(adrol)!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    Alright guys I just order two of the Alpha T2+Lean Xtreme stacks, two slin sane's and two recompadrols

    This shall be sick. Dosing will be three a day for the Alpha T2 and LX. (Can someone help me out here as to when I should dose this).

    I'm also not sure about how many Slin Sane caps to take per day. I might save this supp for workout days only.

    The recompadrol bottle says I can take up to six caps a day so I'll probably just take one before each time I eat.

    If anyone has any dosing suggestions, let er rip
    Dosing/Timing:

    Alpha-T2
    Daily
    Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing (start with only 1 cap for the first week to assess tolerance)
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 8 hours post-Dose 1 (this dose is OPTIONAL)

    Lean Xtreme
    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 40 min pre-training
    Dose 3 - 1 cap immediately post-training
    Non-Training Days
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 4 hours post-Dose 1
    Dose 3 - 1 cap post-dinner OR pre-bed

    Slin Sane/Recompadrol
    I wouldn't recommend stacking Slin Sane and Recompadrol - use one or the other each day, and no need to use more than 6 caps of each in total on their respective days, split between only pre-three of your meals tops.
    For example:
    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 15-20 min pre-breakfast
    Dose 2 - immediately post-training (15-20 min pre-post-training meal)
    Non-Training Days
    Dose 1 - 15-20 min pre-breakfast
    Dose 2 -15-20 min pre-lunch
    Dose 3 - 15-20 min pre-dinner (optional)
    And they will work best if the meal you have them pre contains at LEAST 50g of carbohydrates.


    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    Alright guys I just order two of the Alpha T2+Lean Xtreme stacks, two slin sane's and two recompadrols

    This shall be sick. Dosing will be three a day for the Alpha T2 and LX. (Can someone help me out here as to when I should dose this).

    I'm also not sure about how many Slin Sane caps to take per day. I might save this supp for workout days only.

    The recompadrol bottle says I can take up to six caps a day so I'll probably just take one before each time I eat.

    If anyone has any dosing suggestions, let er rip
    Nice will you be logging this?

  22. I hope to...I just started a new job so I'm waiting for things to settle down and settle in before I start.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    thanks for the reply's...actually outstanding is where I got the idea for the stack. I'm thinking of this:

    Alpha T2
    Lean Xtreme
    Recompadrol

    and the basics....to lean out and get a good foundation going for my Androhard/Turinabol/dermacrine stack later this year
    I just saw this... where's my commission? Haha. You'll really love the stack, I haven't tried LX, but have cycled some of their products in the past before with success (why did they stop producing XR?).

    Let me know if you feel lethargic and worn out/loss of appetite the first few days on AT2, but after that - its all gravy.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    You'd get a good amount of repartitioning effects from the Turinabol LV alone but using it in combination with a nutrient partitioner would be pretty insane for a recomp
    I agree, the Turinabol LV is pritty good stuff.
    I dont personally know the "slin" product you mentioned but i know Need2Slin is great and with the Tbol it would be a insane for a recomp stack.
    so if its anything like Need2Slin id say go for it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    I agree, the Turinabol LV is pritty good stuff.
    I dont personally know the "slin" product you mentioned but i know Need2Slin is great and with the Tbol it would be a insane for a recomp stack.
    so if its anything like Need2Slin id say go for it.
    Based on my current set of experiences, Slin Sane and Recompadrol are heads-and-shoulders above the rest; BUT, I am scheduled to give Need2 a full bottle's run starting this/next week which I will outline in my Summer Recomp (signature).

    I can say though, that while administering Superdrol, Recompadrol, and Slin Sane along with additional bulk HCA powder @ 7g/day active compound, I have been eating nearly a cheat-meal-a-day, and have NOT expanded at all on the hips or stomach - a phenomenal feat in itself, especially when my metabolism is taken into consideration. Alpha T2 is right on that edge between being good enough and being 'too much,' in terms of thermogenic heat creation. I literally keep a fan at work and point the breeze up my shirt, and still have hot flashes.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Based on my current set of experiences, Slin Sane and Recompadrol are heads-and-shoulders above the rest; BUT, I am scheduled to give Need2 a full bottle's run starting this/next week which I will outline in my Summer Recomp (signature).

    I can say though, that while administering Superdrol, Recompadrol, and Slin Sane along with additional bulk HCA powder @ 7g/day active compound, I have been eating nearly a cheat-meal-a-day, and have NOT expanded at all on the hips or stomach - a phenomenal feat in itself, especially when my metabolism is taken into consideration. Alpha T2 is right on that edge between being good enough and being 'too much,' in terms of thermogenic heat creation. I literally keep a fan at work and point the breeze up my shirt, and still have hot flashes.

    That is correct.

    It should be arriving in a couple days.

  27. I love that Slin-Sane is a mere $20 for a 60 count bottle.

  28. One of the best values around Im hearing rumors Nutraplanet is going to have another big sale on Slin Sane soon as well

  29. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    One of the best values around Im hearing rumors Nutraplanet is going to have another big sale on Slin Sane soon as well
    Music to my ears. Thanks for the heads-up!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    One of the best values around Im hearing rumors Nutraplanet is going to have another big sale on Slin Sane soon as well
    Gimme


  31. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    One of the best values around Im hearing rumors Nutraplanet is going to have another big sale on Slin Sane soon as well
    How would you kno....... oh, RIGHT!

  32. Here's a question for the fine people @ Genomyx. Is it OK to use SS year round without any issues? The thing is, I'm a carb whore and while I don't usually put on fat, this stuff is making me lean out and I've doubled my carb intake. TIA.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Here's a question for the fine people @ Genomyx. Is it OK to use SS year round without any issues? The thing is, I'm a carb whore and while I don't usually put on fat, this stuff is making me lean out and I've doubled my carb intake. TIA.
    Dear Pastor,

    I would preach year-round ongoing administration of Slin Sane to you... for in the Good Anabolic Book and through my own Suffering and Sacrifice (aka: Internet research and self application) I have come across no justifiable mandate to disuse the miracle of Slin Sane.

    Sincerely,

    - The Anabolic Apostle

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Dear Pastor,

    I would preach year-round ongoing administration of Slin Sane to you... for in the Good Anabolic Book and through my own Suffering and Sacrifice (aka: Internet research and self application) I have come across no justifiable mandate to disuse the miracle of Slin Sane.

    Sincerely,

    - The Anabolic Apostle

  35. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Back at you my friend... luckily, I'm on here nearly all the time, so I am more than happy to answer any questions about Slin Sane, or Protocol. Soon, I'll have to get myself acclimated and well versed in the forthcoming product releases they have planned!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Back at you my friend... luckily, I'm on here nearly all the time, so I am more than happy to answer any questions about Slin Sane, or Protocol. Soon, I'll have to get myself acclimated and well versed in the forthcoming product releases they have planned!
    Good to hear Outstanding. I've yet to try Protocol, but it's on my list for September's supplement purchase.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Good to hear Outstanding. I've yet to try Protocol, but it's on my list for September's supplement purchase.
    Any way we can turn that September list of supplements into your August 24th list of supplements?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Any way we can turn that September list of supplements into your August 24th list of supplements?
    Absolutely. Send money. I'll PM you my address.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Absolutely. Send money. I'll PM you my address.
    Do you want large or small bills? Let me get one of my domestic bankers on the phone real quick, I'm not sure how many million I can free up with such short notice, hold on one moment................

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Based on my current set of experiences, Slin Sane and Recompadrol are heads-and-shoulders above the rest; BUT, I am scheduled to give Need2 a full bottle's run starting this/next week which I will outline in my Summer Recomp (signature).

    I can say though, that while administering Superdrol, Recompadrol, and Slin Sane along with additional bulk HCA powder @ 7g/day active compound, I have been eating nearly a cheat-meal-a-day, and have NOT expanded at all on the hips or stomach - a phenomenal feat in itself, especially when my metabolism is taken into consideration. Alpha T2 is right on that edge between being good enough and being 'too much,' in terms of thermogenic heat creation. I literally keep a fan at work and point the breeze up my shirt, and still have hot flashes.
    The hot flashes on alpha t2 didnt cause you any concern? Any night sweats?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IGF-1 and slin sane
    By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:35 PM
  2. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
  3. Replies: 340
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:01 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Log in
Log in